The USA to reconsider its policy in the Middle East


Torch light
#1
The wrong policy of the USA in the Middle East let America lose much .. when they allied with Tel Aviv and became the opponent of the Arab without justification.

To prove their wrong policy is that Russia has come to the Middle East in Syria, and Russia has reached the Mediterranean Sea;

and now because of the wrong policy of America, Russia has reached the Gulf with its profuse oil and its strategic situation.

So it is the foolish policy and the foolish Zionist President Trump and his companions: the Zionists inside America who will lead to the sinking down of the American ship in the sea of problems and conflicts...

While Russia will rise and get better and better with their good relations with the Arab and Iran, and their successful policy.

On account of such policy of the USA and Russia .. it may be Russia will progress while America will decline ... if it keeps to the policy of its foolish Zionist President Trump.
Last edited by Torch light; Oct 15th, 2019 at 04:39 PM..
 
MHz
+1 / -1
#2  Top Rated Post
The US didn't create either WW, that is who pulls the strings over there. The US is their 'thug' rather than they are calling the shots.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

The wrong policy of the USA in the Middle East let America lose much .. when they allied with Tel Aviv and became the opponent of the Arab without justification.
To prove their wrong policy is that Russia has come to the Middle East in Syria, and Russia has reached the Mediterranean Sea;
and now because of the wrong policy of America, Russia has reached the Gulf with its profuse oil and its strategic situation.
So it is the foolish policy and the foolish Zionist President Trump and his companions: the Zionists inside America who will lead to the sinking down of the American ship in the sea of problems and conflicts...
While Russia will rise and get better and better with their good relations with the Arab and Iran, and their successful policy.
On account of such policy of the USA and Russia .. it may be Russia will progress while America will decline ... if it keeps to the policy of its foolish Zionist President Trump.

The Russians totally revile Islam.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Messiah View Post

The Russians are accepting that Russia has brought in very many immigration around Islam.
To the Russian border.

How long did the Russian Afghan war go, again.?
 
MHz
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

How long did the Russian Afghan war go, again.?

You spelled 'CIA' wrong, . . . again.
https://www.counterpunch.org/1998/01/15/how-jimmy-carter-and-i-started-the-mujahideen/
How Jimmy Carter and I Started the Mujahideen

Q: The former director of the CIA, Robert Gates, stated in his memoirs [“From the Shadows”], that American intelligence services began to aid the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan 6 months before the Soviet intervention. In this period you were the national security adviser to President Carter. You therefore played a role in this affair. Is that correct?
Brzezinski: Yes. According to the official version of history, CIA aid to the Mujahadeen began during 1980, that is to say, after the Soviet army invaded Afghanistan, 24 Dec 1979. But the reality, secretly guarded until now, is completely otherwise: Indeed, it was July 3, 1979 that President Carter signed the first directive for secret aid to the opponents of the pro-Soviet regime in Kabul. And that very day, I wrote a note to the president in which I explained to him that in my opinion this aid was going to induce a Soviet military intervention.
Q: Despite this risk, you were an advocate of this covert action. But perhaps you yourself desired this Soviet entry into war and looked to provoke it?
Brzezinski: It isn’t quite that. We didn’t push the Russians to intervene, but we knowingly increased the probability that they would.
Q: When the Soviets justified their intervention by asserting that they intended to fight against a secret involvement of the United States in Afghanistan, people didn’t believe them. However, there was a basis of truth. You don’t regret anything today?
Brzezinski: Regret what? That secret operation was an excellent idea. It had the effect of drawing the Russians into the Afghan trap and you want me to regret it? The day that the Soviets officially crossed the border, I wrote to President Carter: We now have the opportunity of giving to the USSR its Vietnam war. Indeed, for almost 10 years, Moscow had to carry on a war unsupportable by the government, a conflict that brought about the demoralization and finally the breakup of the Soviet empire.
Q: And neither do you regret having supported the Islamic [integrisme], having given arms and advice to future terrorists?
Brzezinski: What is most important to the history of the world? The Taliban or the collapse of the Soviet empire? Some stirred-up Moslems or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the cold war?
Q: Some stirred-up Moslems? But it has been said and repeated: Islamic fundamentalism represents a world menace today.
Brzezinski: Nonsense! It is said that the West had a global policy in regard to Islam. That is stupid. There isn’t a global Islam. Look at Islam in a rational manner and without demagoguery or emotion. It is the leading religion of the world with 1.5 billion followers. But what is there in common among Saudi Arabian fundamentalism, moderate Morocco, Pakistan militarism, Egyptian pro-Western or Central Asian secularism? Nothing more than what unites the Christian countries.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#7
So, the Russians didn't invade Afghanistan after all?

It was really the CIA and the Jews all dressed up in Red Army uniforms while riding in Russian tanks?

This Yanks are a lot more clever than I gave them credit for.
 
MHz
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Messiah View Post

The Russians are accepting that Russia has brought in very many immigration around Islam.

To the Russian border.

The Russians don't have a problem with Muslims owning as much oil as Russia does. They also see no need for all the drama and BS that goes along with the West trying to run a monopoly when it doesn't work very well to begin with.
 
MHz
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

This Yanks are a lot more clever than I gave them credit for.

You are the last one to get the memo, I wonder why that is?

Israel is helping support the Kurds (and Assad and Russia and Iran) the US bailed on, against a NATO backed Turkey. That gives them points in the area.

Having Iran call for the UN to be moved to 'a more moderate country' was Iran mentioning Israel in a covert way. More good-will being passed around between 'former enemies thanks to the thugs from across the big water'
 
MHz
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

So, the Russians didn't invade Afghanistan after all?

The extended oil contracts with Venezuela now includes military overlaps due to threats to their elected Government from 'outsiders'. That would be the ones on the Dutch owned Islands just offshore, maybe time for them to pull a Crimea and rejoin the closest mainland.
Did you at least get that game-changing memo??
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

The extended oil contracts with Venezuela now includes military overlaps due to threats to their elected Government from 'outsiders'. That would be the ones on the Dutch owned Islands just offshore, maybe time for them to pull a Crimea and rejoin the closest mainland.
Did you at least get that game-changing memo??

I guess that means "no".

Boy that was a better phoney-up job than the moon landings, eh?
 
MHz
#12
The trail is fresher.


https://sputniknews.com/latam/201910...s---deputy-pm/
CARACAS (Sputnik) – Russia and Venezuela will work out a long-term plan on bilateral cooperation before the next meeting of the intergovernmental commission, Russian Deputy Prime Minister Yury Borisov announced after talks with Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro in Caracas.

"We’ll try to draw up a strategic document for the next intergovernmental commission, which will determine trade, economic, scientific, technical and cultural relations between our countries for a long period, at least until 2030," Borisov told journalists.
He added that he discussed trade and the process of rebuilding the Venezuelan economy with Maduro on Saturday.
"My visit to Caracas was purely technical in nature," Borisov said, adding that from what he saw, the situation in Venezuela was stable.
The Venezuelan president stressed after Saturday talks with Borisov that the visit of the Russian deputy prime minister was very important in the wake of Maduro’s talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin, held in late September.
Maduro said that he thought it was a "good idea" to work out a cooperation plan for 10 years.
Earlier on Saturday, Borisov announced that Russia and Venezuela were taking their relationship to a new level in the context of US sanctions against Caracas.
Moscow has been supporting Venezuela’s president amid pressure from the United States and its allies, who have sided with Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaido, who proclaimed himself the interim president in a bid to oust legitimate Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro from power. In January 2019, Guaido attempted to take power in Venezuela after Maduro’s re-election.


Russia can run on coal for a few 100 years and export oil and gas.
 

Similar Threads

159
New Middle East
by darkbeaver | Jun 26th, 2009
0
Primogeniture in Middle East
by jimmoyer | Dec 29th, 2006
3
In the Middle East
by Salaam | Sep 6th, 2006
0