What's Trump Done Now?

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Don't be an asshole all the time, please!

Itís Mr. Cís M-O.

Tecumsehsbones

Fcuk you Asshole. How many of our Prime Ministers do you have that extensive of a knowledge of? B.T.F.W. we did read the play of Abraham Lincoln back in grade 10 and learned the details of "Seward's Folly" etc. so quit trying to "teach your grandmother how to suck eggs".
P.S. Lying is a deliberate departure from the truth

Here's your "thought" process, deranged old fool.

1. JLM wants it to be true.
2. JLM decides it is true.
3. JLM presents it as true.
4. Someone else demonstrates conclusively that it's not true.
5. JLM tries to rescue his idiocy by claiming it's ALMOST true, or if you change the English language to something it's never been before it's true, or he heard it somewhere. Anything but just admit the simple fact that he's wrong.
6. Start cussing to show how smart he is.

This applies to easily verifiable historical facts like the fact that Lincoln was re-elected, to cock-and-bull stories about big, brawny Canadians hurling drug dealers off train trestles, or to his retarded assertion that people who commit crimes aren't criminals (if JLM likes them). And he goes on deciding that whatever he wants to be true is true.

No wonder he's a Trumpsucker. Their alleged minds fail to work in exactly the same way.

In answer to your question, old fool, I don't know much about any Canadian Prime Minister, and there've been plenty I couldn't even name. Difference is I don't state false information about them as true.

Secondly, I didn't call you a liar, I called you a fool. But another type of lying is spewing crap that isn't true when you could by reasonable effort discover that it's not true. Especially when you try to weasel out of it when it's proven definitively that you're wrong.

Again.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Itís Mr. Cís M-O.

You have all the credibility of somebody who thinks Obama was born in Kenya.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Here's your "thought" process, deranged old fool.

1. JLM wants it to be true.
2. JLM decides it is true.
3. JLM presents it as true.
4. Someone else demonstrates conclusively that it's not true.
5. JLM tries to rescue his idiocy by claiming it's ALMOST true, or if you change the English language to something it's never been before it's true, or he heard it somewhere. Anything but just admit the simple fact that he's wrong.
6. Start cussing to show how smart he is.

This applies to easily verifiable historical facts like the fact that Lincoln was re-elected, to cock-and-bull stories about big, brawny Canadians hurling drug dealers off train trestles, or to his retarded assertion that people who commit crimes aren't criminals (if JLM likes them). And he goes on deciding that whatever he wants to be true is true.

No wonder he's a Trumpsucker. Their alleged minds fail to work in exactly the same way.

In answer to your question, old fool, I don't know much about any Canadian Prime Minister, and there've been plenty I couldn't even name. Difference is I don't state false information about them as true.

Secondly, I didn't call you a liar, I called you a fool. But another type of lying is spewing crap that isn't true when you could by reasonable effort discover that it's not true. Especially when you try to weasel out of it when it's proven definitively that you're wrong.

Again.

Your point #1 is wrong and then you get worse from there!

Walter

It's Mr. C's M-O.

Tecumsehsbones

No, it's actually not. You wanted to prove Hoid wrong, so you wanted there to be a U.S. president who was not re-elected in wartime. So you picked Lincoln, who was re-elected, but you wanted him to be not re-elected, so you decided he wasn't re-elected, and said he wasn't re-elected.

Shall I give you the post numbers?

And then, when caught out, you started squirming on the hook, when you could have gotten off the hook simply by admitting you were wrong.

pgs does that. I was talking to taxslave about drinking Molson, and pgs said "I think JLM drinks LaBatt's," or words to that effect. I pointed out that I was talking to taxslave, not JLM, and pgs acknowledged he screwed up. And that was the end of it.

Because pgs, for all his faults, is not a pathetic old retard who can't simply say "Oops, I was wrong" and let it go.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

No, it's actually not. You wanted to prove Hoid wrong, so you wanted there to be a U.S. president who was not re-elected in wartime. So you picked Lincoln, who was re-elected, but you wanted him to be not re-elected, so you decided he wasn't re-elected, and said he wasn't re-elected.

Hey, slow down- pgs was partly right, Labatts was my beer of choice 40 years ago!

JLM
No Party Affiliation

when you could have gotten off the hook simply by admitting you were wrong.

Hey, you don't read too good! What were my first 3 words in post # 4301?
Maybe you have the bigger problem of admitting when you are wrong, you don't just tell the person he's wrong but you add insults into the bargain!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

It's Mr. C's M-O.

Perhaps, but it was Bone's post I was actually referring to.

Walter

Perhaps, but it was Bone's post I was actually referring to.

No matter, it is Mr. C's M-O.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

The way these people carry on year after year about Trump, you'd think it was Pol Pot or Idi Amin. Hate to think what they'd if a real tyrant got elected POTUS.

They had one. Just prior to Trump and they loved it.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

They had one. Just prior to Trump and they loved it.

Obama? I thought he was pretty mild.

Walter
President Trump Attends the Sumo Wrestling Cultural Program
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=

Cool.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Obama? I thought he was pretty mild.

Oh, no! He's Hitler! HILTLER!!!

Bands of black-shirted Obamaites patrolled the streets beating up Christians ... CHRISTIANS! and unborn children and threatening them with health care!

Those were dark times. What America needs now is a very stable genius to undo those Hitler years.

Imagine.

Healthcare

HITLER!

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Oh, no! He's Hitler! HILTLER!!!
Bands of black-shirted Obamaites patrolled the streets beating up Christians ... CHRISTIANS! and unborn children and threatening them with health care!
Those were dark times. What America needs now is a very stable genius to undo those Hitler years.
Imagine.
Healthcare
HITLER!

Well done. You have put your finger right on the mindset of the Trumpsucker.

Might could wanna wash that finger. With bleach. Or just amputate it.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Well done. You have put your finger right on the mindset of the Trumpsucker.
Might could wanna wash that finger. With bleach. Or just amputate it.

I used my left one, Inshallah.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Not your wiener hand!?!!

LOL...looks like the the doctor did that just to get the hand. Science wants to know.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Not your wiener hand!?!!

Both hands are winners.

Danbones
Free Thinker
If you can use them both at the same time, you would be doing well.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

If you can use them both at the same time, you would be doing well.

If you had something to use them on, you'd be a happier man.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
I wonder if any one has considered laying a charge of treason against the shit disturbers wanting to impeach Trump. (It would look good on Nancy) . I bet it would put a sudden stop to this nonsense once and for all.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

I wonder if any one has considered laying a charge of treason against the shit disturbers wanting to impeach Trump. (It would look good on Nancy) . I bet it would put a sudden stop to this nonsense once and for all.

I wonder if Trump is guilty of treason. If he is, rounding up and arresting the ones that are trying to remove him is an extremely evil deed.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

I wonder if Trump is guilty of treason. If he is, rounding up and arresting the ones that are trying to remove him is an extremely evil deed.

You're getting to be as bad as Cliffy and Ocean Breeze - thought you have more brains.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

You're getting to be as bad as Cliffy and Ocean Breeze - thought you have more brains.

There is a far better chance that I am right that that you are right.

Tecumsehsbones

Here's another case of wanting something to be true, so deciding it is true.

Based on your perfect ignorance of treason in American law.

Tecumsehsbones

There is a far better chance that I am right that that you are right.

No, there isn't. Zero equals zero.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

No, there isn't. Zero equals zero.

Try dividing one into the other.

DaSleeper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqkUeaCC3VM

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Here's another case of wanting something to be true, so deciding it is true.

Based on your perfect ignorance of treason in American law.

First time I've heard the word "wonder" conveying the message of "true" - anyway no worse than other people's perfect ignorance of the meaning of "impeachment"!

Cliffy
Free Thinker

or any of his devout followers.