What's Trump Done Now?

Walter
+1
Trump-Endorsed Republican Easily Wins Special Election In Pennsylvania
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...house-n2546710

MAGA

Walter
+1
Trump Holds Surprise Press Conference, Slams Pelosi and Gives Democrats a Choice
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...arden-n2546733

Very refreshing to have a POTUS willing to always talk to the press and answer questions.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I see the incessant obsession with Trump continues. There must be better shit to dwell on.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I see the incessant obsession with Trump continues. There must be better shit to dwell on.

Then go dwell on it.

Walter
Once Democrats finish fake investigations, we can start real work
https://www.oann.com/president-trump...art-real-work/

Dems can't keep up. MAGA

Hoid
No my way no highways.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Once Democrats finish fake investigations, we can start real work
https://www.oann.com/president-trump...art-real-work/

Yeah, the investigation is over.

Let's get on with the arraignment, trial and conviction.

Tecumsehsbones
Deutsche Bank is giving up the records.

The beginning of the end.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Deutsche Bank is giving up the records.
The beginning of the end.

Das is gut, ja?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Das is gut, ja?

Wahrheit macht frei, baby!

Walter
US orders new troops to Middle East to counter Iran 'threat'
https://news.yahoo.com/us-orders-tro...201533911.html

Iran is a problem. Good thing BHO is not longer POTUS.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

US orders new troops to Middle East to counter Iran 'threat'
https://news.yahoo.com/us-orders-tro...201533911.html
Iran is a problem. Good thing BHO is not longer POTUS.

Oooo. Another nice distraction! Let's declare war on one of the most powerful militaries on Earth!

MAGA!

Walter

Oooo. Another nice distraction! Let's declare war on one of the most powerful militaries on Earth!

MAGA!

No war has been declared.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

No war has been declared.

Are Trump's numbers improving? The Hillbillies down in Bugtussle Pennsyltuckey get all randy when a carrier fleet sails, B-52s take to the air .

Walter
+1

Are Trump's numbers improving? The Hillbillies down in Bugtussle Pennsyltuckey get all randy when a carrier fleet sails, B-52s take to the air .

More bigoted posting.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

More bigoted posting.

More avoidance from Walter.

Walter
+1
President Trump Lands in Japan, Touts Economic Ties With Tokyo
https://www.oann.com/president-trump...es-with-tokyo/

US has much more respect around the world since Trump took office. US economic strength makes other countries want to emulate Trump's policies.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
After he insults the Japanese, where off to after that?

DaSleeper

Hey Cliffy

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Hey Cliffy

The way these people carry on year after year about Trump, you'd think it was Pol Pot or Idi Amin. Hate to think what they'd if a real tyrant got elected POTUS.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2

After he insults the Japanese, where off to after that?

Departing from my normal diplomacy...……………….you're an idiot!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

That's just being stupid!

Hoid

No president has ever failed to be re elected when the country was at war.

Bush play book.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

No president has ever failed to be re elected when the country was at war.

Bush play book.

Lincoln did.

Hoid

Lincoln did.

lincoln did what?

Tecumsehsbones

Lincoln did.

Lincoln was re-elected, you doddering imbecile.

He was sworn in to his second term on 4 March 1865, and assassinated on 15 April 1865.

If you're going to be an offensive dungheap, at least get your facts right, fool.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

Lincoln was re-elected, you doddering imbecile.

He was sworn in to his second term on 4 March 1865, and assassinated on 15 April 1865.

If you're going to be an offensive dungheap, at least get your facts right, fool.

Oooh, mea culpa, I guess I was a liar by 42 days, terrible infraction. I have to admit it was a stupid mistake as I knew he was assassinated on April 15 1865 and I knew 1864 was a leap year. Fcuking Alzheimer's. Don't be an asshole all the time, please!

Tecumsehsbones

Oooh, mea culpa, I guess I was a liar by 42 days, terrible infraction. I have to admit it was a stupid mistake as I knew he was assassinated on April 15 1865 and I knew 1864 was a leap year. Fcuking Alzheimer's. Don't be an asshole all the time, please!

No, you're a liar by considerably more. The election is four months before the inauguration, imbecile. And in case you've forgotten, as you undoubtedly have, Hoid's original comment was that no president had failed to be re-elected during wartime.

Lincoln's Second Inaugural Address is one of the classics of English-language rhetoric. It includes the famous words "With malice toward none; with charity for all; with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in; to bind up the nation's wounds; to care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan -- to achieve and cherish a lasting peace among ourselves and with the world. to do all which may achieve and cherish a just, and a lasting peace, among ourselves, and with the world. all nations."

Not that I'd expect an ignorant, witless old man to remember that, if he ever learned it.

But please do continue to give us the benefit of your extensive knowledge.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

No, you're a liar by considerably more. The election is four months before the inauguration, imbecile. And in case you've forgotten, as you undoubtedly have, Hoid's original comment was that no president had failed to be re-elected during wartime.

Lincoln's Second Inaugural Address is one of the classics of English-language rhetoric. It includes the famous words "With malice toward none; with charity for all; with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in; to bind up the nation's wounds; to care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan -- to achieve and cherish a lasting peace among ourselves and with the world. to do all which may achieve and cherish a just, and a lasting peace, among ourselves, and with the world. all nations."

Not that I'd expect an ignorant, witless old man to remember that, if he ever learned it.

But please do continue to give us the benefit of your extensive knowledge.

Fcuk you Asshole. How many of our Prime Ministers do you have that extensive of a knowledge of? B.T.F.W. we did read the play of Abraham Lincoln back in grade 10 and learned the details of "Seward's Folly" etc. so quit trying to "teach your grandmother how to suck eggs".

P.S. Lying is a deliberate departure from the truth