. . and so it begins, . . . man admitted with massive . . .

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Nope.... didn't mhz tell ya? Ozone cures all. It's a wonder element. At least that's what the wack jobs were telling the wack job.

Just as aside, to anyone that might be believing any of this crap. If a clean out cap is not sealed properly on a sewer line and sewer gasses were to escape, YOU WOULD FU CKING SMELL THE SHYTE!!!!!! Anyone that continues to live in a house with a severe sewer gas smell is WACKED IN THE HEAD!!!!!

For being a plumber you sure don't know much about sewer gas.Notice the exposure where smelling it is eliminated.

Chart of the Toxicity of Hydrogen Sulfide Gas

10 ppm Maximum exposure 10 minutes. Kills smell in 3 to 15 minutes. Causes GAS EYE and throat injury. Reacts violently with dental mercury amalgam fillings.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Not to mention the radon in the basement either.

An oxidizer like 03 will break radon down to polonium at an accelerated rate.

How do you get that fission reaction from simple chemistry and why haven't you patented it as a power source?

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

For being a plumber you sure don't know much about sewer gas.Notice the exposure where smelling it is eliminated.

Chart of the Toxicity of Hydrogen Sulfide Gas

10 ppm Maximum exposure 10 minutes. Kills smell in 3 to 15 minutes. Causes GAS EYE and throat injury. Reacts violently with dental mercury amalgam fillings.

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sewer Gas...But Were Afraid to Ask | The City of Marion, Ohio

So, what was the concentration that you "claim" to have been exposed to?

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

How do you get that fission reaction from simple chemistry and why haven't you patented it as a power source?

It was boron in our basement, should have used more and Chance might still be alive. How do some of you even manage to go to the bathroom.

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sewer Gas...But Were Afraid to Ask | The City of Marion, Ohio

So, what was the concentration that you "claim" to have been exposed to?

Somewhere above the not being able to smell h2s level. You memory suck as much as the rest of your sorry life.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

WTF are you rambling about?

It was boron in our basement, should have used more and Chance might still be alive. How do some of you even manage to go to the bathroom.

Somewhere above the not being able to smell h2s level. You memory suck as much as the rest of your sorry life.

So you had olfactory fatigue?

Curious Cdn

WTF are you rambling about?

Radon, Atomic Number 86 does not transmute into Polonium, Atomic Number 84 because of chemical oxidization. That radioactive decay is not caused by chemistry. It is caused by the Radon nuclei shedding neutrons.

petros
It's not your world Pumpkin.

6, 2, 0

The oxidation state of radon.

The oxidation state, often called the oxidation number, is an indicator of the degree of oxidation (loss of electrons) of an atom in a chemical compound.

Radon decays into Polonium, which then decays into Radium B, an isotope of Lead. This decays with a half life of about 27 minutes in Radium C, an isotope Bismuth. This decays with a half life of about 20 minutes into another Polonium isotope, which quickly (164 microseconds) decays into an isotope of Lead.

gerryh
+1

Boron, eh. and where did the boron come from?

As for the sewer gas, I still call bullshyte.

petros
It's bullshit all right.

MHz
You forgot methane and the 14 years that the mold was present. Always trying to minimize the effects so are you a slumlord or they are just heroes of yours?

BTW why use a US site when Alberta Health claims to know what is what.. Clearly they are stupid and criminals walking free. That would include Dan Richen and Deena Henshaw from Alberta Health as wee as the owner of the home, Ron Snider and his property manager, Darryl Sim as well as their respective Lawyers , Randal Carlson and Bruce James and Queen's Bench Justice John little as well as a few medical clinics.

gerryh
+1

You forgot methane and the 14 years that the mold was present. Always trying to minimize the effects so are you a slumlord or they are just heroes of yours?

BTW why use a US site when Alberta Health claims to know what is what.. Clearly they are stupid and criminals walking free. That would include Dan Richen and Deena Henshaw from Alberta Health as wee as the owner of the home, Ron Snider and his property manager, Darryl Sim as well as their respective Lawyers , Randal Carlson and Bruce James and Queen's Bench Justice John little as well as a few medical clinics.

So, in other words I'm in good company with considering your story as bullshyte.

MHz
Your crowd slithers around instead of walking like a human.

You go to all that work to post a link but you forget that there is more that one gas that causes people problems. That is how a retard acts, I though you should know that.

How can methane affect my health?
Methane in its gas form is an asphyxiant, which in high concentrations may displace the oxygen supply you need for breathing, especially in confined spaces. Decreased oxygen can cause suffocation and loss of consciousness. It can also cause headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea, vomiting, and loss of coordination. Skin contact with liquid methane can cause frostbite.
https://toxtown.nlm.nih.gov/text_ver...cals.php?id=92

We should meet for a coffee.

petros
14 years and nothing done about the humidity? Not even a space heater?

MHz
The humidity came via frost in the un-insulated walls. How the f*ck did this place even pass an inspection to become a commercial property. One think is very clear, Canada support the efforts of slumlords rather than the rights of tenants. They forgot to include that in the school lessons.

I wonder how many bodies Alberta Health creates in a year?

gerryh
Sorry, stupid, I rented for most of my life. Didn't buy until my wife and I were 55. With that being said, we have rented from, what turned out to be, "slum lords". Landlords that wouldn't fix rentals and didn't upkeep them.

WE FU CKING MOVED!!!!! WE DIDN'T STAY IN AN UNSAFE HOUSE WITH KIDS!!!!!!!! YOU FU CKING IDIOT!!!

Ludlow
Yeah if you have mold you need to move

MHz

Sorry, stupid, I rented for most of my life. Didn't buy until my wife and I were 55. With that being said, we have rented from, what turned out to be, "slum lords". Landlords that wouldn't fix rentals and didn't upkeep them.

WE FU CKING MOVED!!!!! WE DIDN'T STAY IN AN UNSAFE HOUSE WITH KIDS!!!!!!!! YOU FU CKING IDIOT!!!

By the time we found out it was too f*cking late. How stupid are you to not pick up on that fact. You keep harping on like the mold was visible for all those years.
Clearly that makes you the stupid one yet you insist on saying Chance's death was nobody's fault than his own.

A swollen jawline was quite visible and the few people I mentioned that too automatically chalked it up to a rotten tooth but Chance's teeth were in perfect condition despite limited visits to the dentist. When that fact is made known nobody has ever came up with an alternative for the cause of a recurring infection and this was a condition that only showed up in the last few years of his very short life.
Gerr you are an a*shole from square one so you don't even have a thinking cap to put on. The blank looks I'm mentioning come from people who are supposed to be professional in the medical community.

When the ICU doc said something about getting him treatment earlier I mentioned that perhaps I should have brought him in 3 years ago. He just shut up and walked away.
How about a legal issue where the owner has to let a tenant know that mold was an issue in the house? You certainly have to do that now when you are attempting to sell a house. Now why do you think that is if sneezing is all mold can ever do to your health? Perhaps it is know what the damage can be but minimizing it doesn't allow the tenants to claim damages in a Court of Law.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Yeah if you have mold you need to move

. . and make sure the place cannot be rented again before the condition is rectified. In this case the house had to be torn down so how extensive do you think it was that it could not be repaired at a cost that was less than the value of the property.

gerryh

By the time we found out it was too f*cking late. How stupid are you to not pick up on that fact. You keep harping on like the mold was visible for all those years.
Clearly that makes you the stupid one yet you insist on saying Chance's death was nobody's fault than his own.

No, IF there was mold AND it can be linked to his death then I am saying it is YOUR fault. Not the landlords, not the doctors, not the management company. YOUR fault as YOU were the adult living in the house day in and day out.

A swollen jawline was quite visible and the few people I mentioned that too automatically chalked it up to a rotten tooth but Chance's teeth were in perfect condition despite limited visits to the dentist. When that fact is made known nobody has ever came up with an alternative for the cause of a recurring infection and this was a condition that only showed up in the last few years of his very short life.

Who were these "few people" that you "mentioned" it to?

When the ICU doc said something about getting him treatment earlier I mentioned that perhaps I should have brought him in 3 years ago. He just shut up and walked away.

Maybe you should have. Maybe you should have a lot longer ago than that. After all, you were the responsible guardian, right?

How about a legal issue where the owner has to let a tenant know that mold was an issue in the house? You certainly have to do that now when you are attempting to sell a house. Now why do you think that is if sneezing is all mold can ever do to your health? Perhaps it is know what the damage can be but minimizing it doesn't allow the tenants to claim damages in a Court of Law.

How about proving they knew about the continuing "mold" problem. Doesn't sound like you told them about it until the very end.

I also see you seemed to have jumped off the sewer gas bandwagon.

MHz

No, IF there was mold AND it can be linked to his death then I am saying it is YOUR fault. Not the landlords, not the doctors, not the management company. YOUR fault as YOU were the adult living in the house day in and day out.

Your opinion means squat, as usual. I would agree if I knew about the mold issue and I still moved him into there for 14 years. As it is only the owner and the landlord knew about the prior mold issue and they said squat.
You are some ****ed up in all seriousness.

Who were these "few people" that you "mentioned" it to?

Try any of the medical people Chance and I saw in the years following the hidden part no longer being hidden. That would even apply to some we saw before that.

Maybe you should have. Maybe you should have a lot longer ago than that. After all, you were the responsible guardian, right?

Yes I was, there is no doubt about that. The difference is they didn't care if our health was at risk while I never stopped looking for help after the mold problem was exposed. Do you eben know what the f*ck a stage 3 mold issue is?? I doubt it as being a plumber you don't know anything about H2S or methane or any other gas that is part of the sewer system.

How about proving they knew about the continuing "mold" problem. Doesn't sound like you told them about it until the very end.

How about the fact the owner lived there before and after the renovations were done. You would think that in one of their inspections before and after we moved in that a big crack in the drywall would have been a clear sign that something was not right. A few coins in their pocket was more important than the health of the renters. That part is painfully clear.

I also see you seemed to have jumped off the sewer gas bandwagon.

Not at all, each of the 3 exposures affected our ability to fight certain health issues.

We should have a coffee and then I can show you how much I loved him.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...TRPdDA3dHJkeFE

gerryh
by the way, numb nuts, there is nothing in the Alberta tenancy act that says anything about single pane windows. Maybe you can supply the quote and location in the document.

MHz
Try reading it for yourself or did you and you just can't comprehend something with more than 5 words in it??
There you go, wrong again. That is the only thing you are consistent about.

http://www.health.alberta.ca/documen...ng-Minimum.pdf
Windproof, waterproof, weatherproof condition
(a)
Roof and exterior cladding
The roof and exterior cladding of
walls shall be maintained in a
waterproof, windproof and
weatherproof condition.
(b)
Windows and exterior doors
(i)
All windows and exterior doors shall be; maintained in good
repair, free of crack
s and weatherproof.
(ii)
In housing premises intended for use during the winter months, windows in habitable rooms shall protect against cold weather through the provision of a storm sash, double glazing, or other durable thermal/air resistant ba rrier as may be approved by the Executive Officer.
(iii)
During the portion of the year
when there is a need for protection
against flies and other flying insect
s, every window or other device
intended for ventilation shall be
supplied with effective screens.

storm sash - a window outside an ordinary window to protect against severe weather or winter. storm window. window - a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air.
Storm sash - definition of storm sash by The Free Dictionary

gerryh
+1
And your point would be what........ that you were too much of an idiot to throw up plastic insulation kits on your windows?

BTW, that was alberta health, not the tenancy act. There is a difference between the 2 and if you're going to state that one of them says something you really should make sure it does. Like I said. The TeNancy act says nothing about single pane windows.

selfsame

infection of his whole body.
The doctors at the ICU were shocked (to say the least) at the extend of the puss in/around his spine that was removed in two surgeries would suggest a long term infection that predates the few pimples on his face. The infection that was always relayed is he lived in a house with a hidden mold problem between the age of 10-24 and after moving out his health continued to deteriorate and despite many attempts at finding a family doctor the clinics were not of any use at looking at the previous years as having long lasting effects
(and the need for a family doctor, the Clinic itself provides that service and health insurance is the one funding the business. Used car salesmen are not the slickest crooks compared to what big pharma can muster)

It may be extensive infection, but it can't be infection of his whole body!

If infection reaches the blood stream it will be toxic condition: the septicemia. If it reaches the meninges: it will be the meningitis then the encephalitis. (The white in the cranial cavity in the diagram below)

Anyhow, such extensive infection: how did it reach to such extent? This may be the personal neglect, or the fear from using the antibiotics.

In the West: America and Europe, there may be the exaggerated precaution of the use of the Antibiotics.
While here locally in our Eastern countries, specially in Iraq for e.g., the doctor will rush to use the most potent antibiotics (because he does not trust the surrounding environment.)

So if antibiotics had been early used in this case, it might not have deteriorated to such extent.
(This of course may be due to personal neglect on the part of the patient himself or the medical staff were not alert to his condition; for many conditions cannot be detected so early.)

In this case it seems the tissues surrounding the vertebral column: may provide some sort of restricting the infection and pus outside the peritoneal and pleural cavities .. so that such infection did not reach the peritoneum which will lead to the fatal peritonitis and the serious pleurisy. (the red in the diagram below)

God is the All-Knowing.
Last edited by selfsame; Apr 9th, 2017 at 05:28 AM..

MHz
This is better than a link. Would I kill for him? In half a heartbeat.

petros

And your point would be what........ that you were too much of an idiot to throw up plastic insulation kits on your windows?

BTW, that was alberta health, not the tenancy act. There is a difference between the 2 and if you're going to state that one of them says something you really should make sure it does. Like I said. The TeNancy act says nothing about single pane windows.

An cheap bathroom style exhaust fan in the basement would dry it out in a day or two.

MHz

I put up the storm windows in the wintertime you f*cking idiot.

Minimum Housing and
Health Standards

http://www.servicealberta.gov.ab.ca/...or_tenants.pdf

ensure the rental premises are habitable at the
beginning and throughout the tenancy, e.g. there
are no bed bugs and the heat is working.
Habitable
means the rental premises meet the
Minimum Housing and Health Standards under
Alberta’s
Public Housing Act
and Housing
Regulation. These standards can be viewed
online at
http://www.health.alberta.ca/
documents/Standards-Housing-Minimum.pd

Section 15
Chapter R-17.1
RESIDENTIAL TENANCIES ACT
Part 2
Obligations of Landlords and Tenants
Notice to terminate not required
Notwithstanding any agreement to the contrary, notice to
terminate is not required in order to terminate a fixed term tenancy.
Landlords covenants
The following covenants of the landlord form part of every
residential tenancy agreement:
(a) that the premises will be available for occupation by the
tenant at the beginning of the tenancy;
(b) that, subject to section 23, neither the landlord nor a person
having a claim to the premises under the landlord will in any
significant manner disturb the tenant’s possession or
peaceful enjoyment of the premises;
(c) that the premises will meet at least the minimum standards
prescribed for housing premises under the
Public Health Act and regulations.

Absolutely f*cking clueless, you deserve an award of some type

An cheap bathroom style exhaust fan in the basement would dry it out in a day or two.

The humidity for the mold came from frost being able to form on the inside of an uninsulated wall.

Here is the opening in the wall that led to the basement. Warm moist air from the air in the house entered this void and in the winter the cold air condensed the moisture so it was between the wood and the airspace. it could not evaporate from there. The mold in the bucket is what was scrapped off the wall after it had been exposed. Chance was not in the house during any of the tear-down. The crack in the wall in the pic is what the wall looked like when we moved in. There is no way the landlord could have missed it or not known what was causing it to crack.

petros
It's up to you to keep it clean, use a bathroom fan when showering/bathing (and after a ripe dookie) and ease up on cooking pasta to keep humidity down.

What stopped you from venting, cleaning, using a space heater to dry the basement and use HEPA furnace filters?

I'd go as far as wagering you grow dope indoors and that is the source of humidity that led to mold.

You gotta vent that outside. Period

MHz
You brain is getting too much humidity, take action now before it goes moldy. Be aware the cure might cause more damage that the humidity but then again you don't use yo.ur brain very much as you clearly show us each and every day.

DaSleeper

It's up to you to keep it clean, use a bathroom fan when showering/bathing (and after a ripe dookie) and ease up on cooking pasta to keep humidity down.

What stopped you from venting, cleaning, using a space heater to dry the basement and use HEPA furnace filters?

I'd go as far as wagering you grow dope indoors and that is the source of humidity that led to mold.

You gotta vent that outside. Period

Buddy knows enough to take pictures but not enough to get out>

gerryh

[/B] Absolutely f*cking clueless, you deserve an award of some type

Yes, you are. That is painfully obvious. There is no need for you to point it out.

Quote:

There is no way the landlord could have missed it or not known what was causing it to crack.

and yet you moved into this house with this "obvious" problem.