We believe in the revelation to all the prophets without exception

selfsame
When I asked you to tell others about your belief, you refused, so this may be the first step in exposing your belief!?

How can the Tritheism be better than the Monotheism?

Moreover, you accused me with the idolatry; then what is the Cross other than an idol?
In addition to the statue of the Christ hanged on the Cross?

Quran 43: 18, which means:
{Or [has God taken the Christ for His son;]

The [Christ] to whom they form [statues] for ornaments [: the crosses which they wear on their necks and breasts
c ]

And the one [who claims this
d ] is unable to give any evident proof in the dispute, [but he merely says improvable words.] e}
.................................................. ..........

18 c So how can he be any god when he was crucified according to their claim? Because the god cannot be defeated or crucified.

This in fact is an objection to Christians: which implies: So has God taken the angels as daughters while you disdain the daughters? Or has He taken the Christ as a son, whom Christians believe he was crucified: because the god is irresistible and cannot be crucified, but He is Dominant and All-Mighty on His creatures?

18 d i.e. Christians, who claim that the Christ is the son of God, and others.

18 e It means: he wrangles and disputes without producing any argument, but his words are only claiming and asserting.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/43.htm#a43_18
quran-ayat(dot)com
Last edited by selfsame; Oct 27th, 2016 at 03:19 PM..

Murphy

selfsame
This is not Jesus, neither is that Mohammed.

Only this is according to your ill imagination.

It is only shame on you, and people will only ridicule and mock you and your pictures.

Murphy
You're such a doofus. ha, ha.

selfsame
I believe in Jesus Christ in addition to my belief in the other prophets like Moses and Abraham.

Muslims also honor his mother Virgin Mary.

I do respect Jesus Christ - salam to him; and he was sent by God and God revealed to him the Gospel.

The difference that some consider him as God Himself or as a son of God, while Muslims believe he was a messenger or apostle of God like the rest of God's apostles.

In addition, God told us in the Quran that Jesus was honored and one brought close to God, and he had been an angel in heaven, before he came down to earth and entered the body of the fetus created in the womb of Virgin Mary miraculously to be a mercy to believers.

So why are you resenting and why are you so enraged?
Very strange indeed.

You want me to believe that Jesus is God: no I don't believe this, neither I do believe that he was the son of God, but rather he was the son of man , as Jesus Christ called himself in the Gospel.
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_171
Last edited by selfsame; Oct 27th, 2016 at 03:37 PM..

Murphy

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35 View Post

and Jesus stated "I come not to change the law but to enforce it" Neat way to satisfy all sides,

That's right. God's laws, the 10 Commandments. Not man's laws.

Durry
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

I believe in Jesus Christ in addition to my belief in the other prophets like Moses and Abraham.

Muslims also honor his mother Virgin Mary.

I do respect Jesus Christ - salam to him; and he was sent by God and God revealed to him the Gospel.

The difference that some consider him as God Himself or as a son of God, while Muslims believe he was a messenger or apostle of God like the rest of God's apostles.

In addition, God told us in the Quran that Jesus was honored and one brought close to God, and he had been an angel in heaven, before he came down to earth and entered the body of the fetus created in the womb of Virgin Mary miraculously to be a mercy to believers.

So why are you resenting and why are you so enraged?
Very strange indeed.

You want me to believe that Jesus is God: no I don't believe this, neither I do believe that he was the son of God, but rather he was the son of man , as Jesus Christ called himself in the Gospel.
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_171

I hate to break it to you like this, but there is no God, there is no Santa Clause either.

Mohammed knew there was no God, that's why he was not afraid to go around diddling little girls, because he knew no one would punish him.
But he wanted a bunch of dumb people to follow him that's why he created this Muslim faith myth and as a result Muslims, who are kinda stupid, followed this belief.

Ron in Regina
We believe in the revelation to all the prophets without exception?

That's the thread title. Who's the "We" above???

Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

I hate to break it to you like this, but there is no God, there is no Santa Clause either...

What do you mean "there's no Santa Clause either?"

Johnnny
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

We believe in the revelation to all the prophets without exception?

That's the thread title. Who's the "We" above???

What do you mean "there's no Santa Clause either?"

Serryah

I don't dictate to God; glory to God; I am only telling what God dictates to man in the Quran.

So you do not believe in the books that God revealed to His messengers, and yet you are not misguided!?

No, I don't believe in the books, because even if they were originally the Words of God, they are now in the hands of man, who have repeatedly, over time, again and again, used them for their own ways and not the ways of God. Proof of this is obvious: the various WAYS one can worship God, from each book - the Torah, Bible and Quran - are proof that man has taken what was written and twisted it for their own ends. If the books were the absolute truth of God, the absolute writing, no one would be able to take those words and make them into something new, or make them into different ways of worship.

And, of course, they wouldn't be plain books but rather obvious holy relics touched by God, which they are not. I've yet to see any version of either of the three glowing with Holy Light.

So who are these teachers .. to God? Give us their names .. do they teach God or do they teach people about God!?

================================================== ==================================

Most posters here obscure the minds of people, and confuse the subject so as to delude anyone who wants to know the truth.

If the posters are sincere and truthful in their claims: let them give one point at a time and then we discuss it ;

In fact, they do not want to discuss in rational way: because this will expose the truth that the Quran is the authentic God's word and it is a mercy and grace to all mankind.
www.quran-ayat.com
quran-ayat(dot)com

My comment of teachers to God wasn't teachers that taught God, but teachers who taught *about* God; sorry it brought about confusion.

As for who they are - the usual people described in your Quran, the Bible and Torah. I'm not going to bother listing them because you know them.

The Quran is an easily exploitable book used against people by other men to try and make the world what they want it to be. It is no better or worse than the Torah or Bible in that way. You cannot say it is the Truth without saying the Bible and Torah are truth, yet you and others of your own faith and of the other three, claim that your books are the ONLY truth and the others are lying.

What is truth to you may not be truth to me.

And seeing as you have tried to trick people into converting to Islam on this board, why should people believe your "Truth" over the other two? If you need to trick people into a faith, that's not a very good basis to keep a belief, is it?

Also, you are a man, saying the words of a man and his interpretation of the Quran. Do either of you glow with Holy Light? Can you prove you or your interpreter are true to the Word of God?

Answer: no, you can't.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Just because you believe something to be true, doesn't make it true. It is just you opinion.

Is this your confession??

Murphy
He just doesn't understand. You can say it over and over, but selfsame is washed in the blood. If anyone is a "mutti", it's him.

No one believes the silly stories in the quran. Your lies, taqiyya, do not work here. You cannot put words into our mouths or attempt to trick us. That is why you are not a man of god. You are a disciple of Satan.

You have no respect for others or you wouldn't prattle on with your misquotes and stories.

You are not loved. You are not respected. Your words are not trusted. You are a zealot and an idolater. You are an evil, conniving man. Go back from where you came and stop bothering everyone.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

No, I don't believe in the books, because even if they were originally the Words of God, they are now in the hands of man, who have repeatedly, over time, again and again, used them for their own ways and not the ways of God. Proof of this is obvious: the various WAYS one can worship God, from each book - the Torah, Bible and Quran - are proof that man has taken what was written and twisted it for their own ends. If the books were the absolute truth of God, the absolute writing, no one would be able to take those words and make them into something new, or make them into different ways of worship.

And, of course, they wouldn't be plain books but rather obvious holy relics touched by God, which they are not. I've yet to see any version of either of the three glowing with Holy Light.

I don't deny the bolded part has happened and the exile of the Jews to Neb's Babylon shows even the 12 Tribes did not understand the words if they failed to remain loyal to the Laws that allowed them to live in the Promised Land.
Gentiles in the NT had a better chance of understanding the whole book as they got the last installment of the Scriptures but they did not have the ability to study the OT as it was in Hebrew until the 1611 KJV came about, Even with a readable OT and NT there are still elements that prevented people from understanding the book and God would have put that into place intentionally. That doesn't seem to leave many options open but if God is that powerful He would have kept the Scriptures intack in that they said just waht was originally said.
What happens if you and I happen to be part of the group that is mentioned in Re:1 in that the last book is written in a form that we alone could understand and that means all opinions from before us would be inaccurate and of absolutely no value whatsoever to us as far as understanding the various passages? I'd be happy to include many examples but why turn you off so quickly.

Let's start small and let me suggest a possible alternative way of reading the book that fits our 21st century minds. Ge:1-3 and Re:20-22 can be used to determine the beginning of mankind and what our fate will be. The rest of the book is entirely about the two bruises from Ge:3:15 and since it covers a lot of words the explanation is going to take more than 1 post. Re:12 is an expansion of Ge:3:15 so that is where the study should begin as it shows that the book is complex but understandable.

Here is an example, using your 21st century mind what would be the outcome of these two verses if they were covering the same topic. Who is involved and what area of the world is affected.

Jer:25:26:
And all the kings of the north,
far and near,
one with another,
and all the kingdoms of the world,
which are upon the face of the earth:

and the king of Sheshach shall drink after them.

Re:6:8:
And I looked,
and behold a pale horse:
and his name that sat on him was Death,
and Hell followed with him.
And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth,
to kill with sword,
and with hunger,
and with death,
and with the beasts of the earth.

darkbeaver
[QUOTE=Dexter Sinister;2358630]Okay, everybody open a Bible or a Quran at any random page, and if there's a prescription for correct behaviour there, do exactly what it says. Do that every day. Last one to be imprisoned wins.

I think you'd do better offering pie and ice cream. I'd join you for pie and ice cream. Make that apple pie and neapolitan ice cream, with a side of chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, and a good dark roast coffee, you can own me. [/QUOTE It would be easier for you if you weould just capitulate to power, you do want to replicate don't you.

MHz
Jas:2:15-17:
If a brother or sister be naked,
and destitute of daily food,
And one of you say unto them,
Depart in peace,
be ye warmed and filled;
notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body;
what doth it profit?
Even so faith,
if it hath not works,
is dead,
being alone.

There is no such thing as 'random' in my version of what the book says. Surely this is quite easy to understand and not that hard to actually do.

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Jas:2:15-17:
If a brother or sister be naked,
and destitute of daily food,
And one of you say unto them,
Depart in peace,
be ye warmed and filled;
notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body;
what doth it profit?
Even so faith,
if it hath not works,
is dead,
being alone.

There is no such thing as 'random' in my version of what the book says. Surely this is quite easy to understand and not that hard to actually do.

Why do you post shyt that most everyone has read probably several years ago? It makes no sense. You don't have any secret mystic special understanding of something,,,,,,,,THAT EVERYONE HAS READ!. Stop bein a dummy!

Dexter Sinister
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

It would be easier for you if you weould just capitulate to power, you do want to replicate don't you.

I've already replicated, without capitulating to power. I was the power, but I've since retired to live in luxury on my ill-gotten gains. I've replicated twice in fact. Both replicants are doing very nicely, well on their way to power themselves, with a little help from the old guy. We take care of our own, it just wouldn't do to let The Great Unwashed ever figure out how things really work.

selfsame

because even if they were originally the Words of God, they are now in the hands of man, who have repeatedly, over time, again and again, used them for their own ways and not the ways of God. Proof of this is obvious: the various WAYS one can worship God, from each book - the Torah, Bible and Quran - are proof that man has taken what was written and twisted it for their own ends.

I may agree with this.

If the books were the absolute truth of God, the absolute writing, no one would be able to take those words and make them into something new, or make them into different ways of worship.

This is not correct; the contradiction of the heavenly books by people does not indicate the books are not from God.

I've yet to see any version of either of the three glowing with Holy Light.

God did not send down from heaven any book written on paper (with the exception of the Ten Commandments written on the stone Tablets), which God Himself wrote for Moses on the stone.

The Quran for example, was revealed to Prophet Mohammed, who knew the revelation words by heart, then he told people and they then wrote them on the writing materials available. The Quran may be similar in this way to the other heavenly books revealed before it.

The Quran (and the other books: the Torah and the Gospel) primarily included the inviting of people to worship and glorify God alone without associate or peer; but this fact was distorted by people who incline to the idolatry.

Quran 98: 1-4, which mean:
{1. Those who disbelieve among the people of the Bible a [: Jews and Christians] and [among] the associaters [or idolaters] b will not desist [from their unbelief] until there shall come to them [the Mahdi, i.e. the Comforter, with] the clear explanation [of the Quran. c ]

2. A messenger d sent by God, rehearsing [to you what was in the Scriptures of Abraham and Moses:] –– Scriptures that purify [the believer e from the association and sins];

3. [These Scriptures] include Books f [of the prophets who were] guardians [on their peoples.] g

4. And those [Jews and Christians], given the Heavenly Book, did not deviate [from their religion and associated with their Lord], but only after it had been clearly explained [to them, in the heavenly Books, that God is One h .]

5. They i were commanded only:

>> to worship God [alone],

>> to devote their worship exclusively to Him;

>> [to Him] should be their submission,

being ‘hanifs’ [or monotheists according to the religion of Prophet Abraham]

>> and to observe the [prescribed] prayers

>> and to pay the Zakat [alms, out of their wealth];

such [religion just mentioned] is the religion of the [apostles or messengers who were] guardians [on their followers.]
j}
.................................................. ..........................

1 a Lit. the Scripture.
It means: Jews and Christians who disbelieve in the Quran.
1 b Out of the Arab and others.
1 c And then most of them will believe.
It means: The Mahdi (or the Comforter or Elia of the Last Days) will bring to them the explanation of the ambiguous ayat of the Quran, and then most of them will believe.
Similar to this is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 7: 53, which means:
(Do they look for nothing other than its interpretation [will come to them!?])
It means: Do they look for its interpretation in order to believe!? No, none may believe other than the one whom God wants to guide.

2 d Mohammed, the son of Abdullah.
2 e Who follows their teachings and acts according to their program.
This is confirmed by His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 87: 18-19, which means:
(Surely, [We mentioned all] this in the former [heavenly] scriptures: the scriptures of Abraham and [the scriptures of] Moses [: the Torah.])

3 f To each prophet is his particular Book.
3 g Like the gurardian of orphans, who takes care about their growing and affairs.
The word ‘guardian’ has been explained in the interpretation of some of the Quran chapters.

4 h And that you should not associate anyone with Him, or worship anyone else. But they altered, changed, associated and worshipped the Baal, Ashtoreth, the Star Sirius and others.
Christians, on the other hand, worshipped the Christ and his mother and erected for them the statues to worship them apart from God.

5 i i.e. Jews and Christians.
5 j Therefore, the first aya points out to the future, and the aya number 4 points out to the past.
The meaning: In the past, even after the explanation, they disbelieved and deviated from their religion; and now they demand of Us the explanation so as to believe!?

The interpretation is by the Mahdi (or the Comforter or Elia of the Last Days): Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly (or Al-Mahdi.)
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/98.htm#a98_1
quran-ayat(dot)com

So read and study the ayat of the Quran interpretation above without being over-proud over it.. that is if you like; I am not compelling you or anyone else.
If you believe, it is up to your choice, and it is God in fact Who guides whomever He likes, and if you don't believe, it is your sin and your responsibility before God Almighty.

You will not increase or decrease my commerce in any way.

Murphy
Now that you've said that, fukk off.

selfsame
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

You claim about Jesus Christ, but will the Christ approve you?
Certainly not.

And you said about the tolerance of the Christ, and that Muslims are not tolerant, and of course you are the tolerant; aren't you: I think you does not deserve even the spitting of the Christ on your ugly face.

Johnnny
Those Virgins be......

Ludlow

You claim about Jesus Christ, but will the Christ approve you?
Certainly not.

And you said about the tolerance of the Christ, and that Muslims are not tolerant, and of course you are the tolerant; aren't you: I think you does not deserve even the spitting of the Christ on your ugly face.

Ye orta be ashamed of yeself talkin that way selfsap

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Why do you post shyt that most everyone has read probably several years ago? It makes no sense. You don't have any secret mystic special understanding of something,,,,,,,,THAT EVERYONE HAS READ!. Stop bein a dummy!

Nice example of that clear mind you keep harping about. lol You do know what people think of you here don't you?? Dumb-*ss troll would be the kindest version. Your post fits your performance on theology threads a lot better than it fits me. Who said it was a secret understanding, the book I'm reading was first published in 1611. You are the one who must possess (probably the Linda Blair version if the truth be told) some secret inside information. Info that you seem possessed by in you need to rid the board of all people who dare mention the name of God. In you case that would be 'Godless', one of the loneliest positions any man can have. Not that it shows in you whiny posts, . . . maybe that is stretching things a bit but then you would have no idea what that actually means.

Ye orta be ashamed of yeself talkin that way selfsap

What about you *sswipe?

Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

I've already replicated, without capitulating to power. I was the power, but I've since retired to live in luxury on my ill-gotten gains. I've replicated twice in fact. Both replicants are doing very nicely, well on their way to power themselves, with a little help from the old guy. We take care of our own, it just wouldn't do to let The Great Unwashed ever figure out how things really work.

Choosing Regina, SK kind of blows all that away in a puff of dust. (which can be seen for miles from your current Fortress of Solitude)

Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Those Virgins be......

Most people seem to be quite clueless about what a virgin in heaven is. Perhaps this will help. The dude in your post would make him #73. How do you think it would go over with God if you ignored that rule and raped somebody?? Take your time looking for an alternative answer.

M't:22:30:
For in the resurrection they neither marry,
nor are given in marriage,
but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Nice example of that clear mind you keep harping about. lol You do know what people think of you here don't you?? Dumb-*ss troll would be the kindest version. Your post fits your performance on theology threads a lot better than it fits me. Who said it was a secret understanding, the book I'm reading was first published in 1611. You are the one who must possess (probably the Linda Blair version if the truth be told) some secret inside information. Info that you seem possessed by in you need to rid the board of all people who dare mention the name of God. In you case that would be 'Godless', one of the loneliest positions any man can have. Not that it shows in you whiny posts, . . . maybe that is stretching things a bit but then you would have no idea what that actually means.

What about you *sswipe?

Choosing Regina, SK kind of blows all that away in a puff of dust. (which can be seen for miles from your current Fortress of Solitude)

Most people seem to be quite clueless about what a virgin in heaven is. Perhaps this will help. The dude in your post would make him #73. How do you think it would go over with God if you ignored that rule and raped somebody?? Take your time looking for an alternative answer.

M't:22:30:
For in the resurrection they neither marry,
nor are given in marriage,
but are as the angels of God in heaven.

A little slow on the meatrack eh? Might be time to consider a regular job geezers aren't attracted to other geezers..

And stop suckin up to Selfschlong he doesn't hire out his camel sap.

Tecumsehsbones
Selfie's dream. . .

He'll never have the balls to make it happen.

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Selfie's dream. . .

He'll never have the balls to make it happen.

Maybe him and megaloon could rehearse.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Kicking the OP off their own thread? No conceit in your family as you seem to have cornered the market.lol Perhaps it was a internal memo to yourself.
Last edited by MHz; Oct 28th, 2016 at 09:10 PM..

Curious Cdn
Sounds like prophets are down, this quarter.

MHz

And stop suckin up to Selfschlong he doesn't hire out his camel sap.

Only you would advocate f*cking a camel, everyone else would ride then to the nearest bar or brothel. I would say you are one sick puppy but that would just give you an erection.

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Sounds like prophets are down, this quarter.

Down and out since 100AD, still look at the excitement they still cause. Think anybody will remember this thread 1900 years from now??

Maybe him and megaloon could rehearse.

NATO expanding operations??