The Soora of Abraham

Torch light
It is soora 14 in the book of the Quran; they called it the Soora of Abraham because he is mentioned in it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q64vW5GYZfE

Soora 14

(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

1. Alif, Lam, Ra.
[These abbreviated letters mean:]
Recite To people O Messenger.

A scripture [: the Quran] that We have revealed to you [Mohammed] that you may bring people out of the darkness [of ignorance] to the light [of knowledge and science], with permission of their Lord, [and so he will be guided] to the way of the Almighty [in His kingdom], the Praiseworthy [for His favor.]

2. God to whom belongs ‘whatsoever is in the heavens’ and ‘whatsoever is in the earth’.
And woe, to unbelievers, of severe torment [in the Next Life.]

3. Such as prefer the Worldly life to the Next Life, and bar [people] from God's way [leading to His Gardens], seeking to make it crooked – they are in misguidance far away [from the truth.]

4. We did not send any messenger [before you, Mohammed], but only [to teach] in the language of his [own] people, in order to explain to them [the statements of His religion.]
So God would lead astray those whom He please and would guide whom He please,
and He is the Almighty [in His kingdom] , the Most Wise [in His acts.]
)

More explanation of the entire soora is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/14.htm#a14_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/14.htm#a14_1

Torch light
General outlook about this great soora 14 :

It consists of 53 ayat, with many subjects.

>> In the beginning of the soora, it starts with (In the name of God Most Gracious Most Merciful)

>>Then it is stated that the Quran revelation is for guiding people from the darkness of ignorance and disbelief to the light of knowledge and belief [in God alone and in the Next Life.]

>> Afterwards, it tells that God sent each apostle to speak in the language of his people.

>> Then Moses is mentioned: as a lesson so the Prophet might take him as an example to follow.

>> After that: the apostles for many nations(or messengers) are mentioned and how they forbore the hurt of their peoples, so that the Prophet might act like them and persevere patiently.

>> Then Abraham is mentioned, and his prayers: how he prayed God for this life and for the next.

>> And many other points are cited after this, and many points among these topics with much details: concentrated and becoming much extensive with the explanation and interpretation.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/14.htm#a14_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/14.htm#a14_1

Torch light
So now I'll go to some of such "other points":

The parable of the 'goodly word' :

Quran 14: 24-25, which means:
(24. Don't you [man] see how God propounds a parable [about the righteous work and the goodly word?] –– a goodly word [which man says] is like a goodly tree: its derivation is permanent [on earth], and its derivatives are [taken] into heaven,

25. Giving its fruit at all times with its Lord's leave.
God surely propounds parables to people that they may receive admonition.
)

Valuable explanation is in these two link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/14.htm#a14_24
http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/3.htm#Trees_of_Paradise_
Last edited by Torch light; Sep 29th, 2019 at 05:41 AM..

Torch light
The parable of the evil word :

Quran 14: 26, which means:
(And the parable of an evil word g is that of an evil tree, uprooted from [the garden on the mountain which was] over the earth, having no stability.)
.................................................. .......................

26 g Which is the word of blasphemy, atheism and every word of falsehood like the lying and the false witness or the perjury.

More explanation in these two links:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/14.htm#a14_26
http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/3.htm#Bad_[or_Evil]_Trees_

Torch light
The excellent prayer of Abraham

Quran 14: 35-41, which mean:
(35. And when Abraham said: "My Lord, make this city [of Mecca] secure, and turn me and my sons from worshiping idols."

36. "My Lord, the [female servants of idols] have indeed misguided a large number of people.
Then anyone [of people] who follows me [in my program and religion] is among My [followers],
but anyone who disobeys me [in anything], then You, surely are Most Forgiving, Most Merciful."

37. "Our Lord, I have made some of my progeny [Ishmael, his first born, together with his mother Agar] to dwell in a valley devoid of cultivation, by your Inviolable House.
That, our Lord, they may keep up the prayer,
so let some hearts among people incline towards them
and provide them with the land produce
that they may show gratitude."

38. "Our Lord, truly You know that which we hide and that which we proclaim; for nothing is unknown to God neither in the earth nor in the sky."

39. "Praise be to God Who has offered to me, though I am old, Ishmael and Isaac; certainly, my Lord does hear the supplication."

40. "My Lord, make me constant in observing the prayers, and out of my progeny too. Our Lord, accept also my preaching."

41. "My Lord, forgive me and my parents and believers, on the Day when the Judgment will be due [for people on Doomsday.]")

More valuable explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/14.htm#a14_35
quran-ayat.com/pret/14.htm#a14_35

Torch light
These prayers of Abraham cited in the Glorious Quran is a way of teaching us how to pray God, and teach us the principles of the religion of God for the best outcome in both the present life of the World and the Next Afterlife.

And here is the recitation of these ayat of the prayer of Abraham:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9PeeR788io
Last edited by Torch light; Sep 29th, 2019 at 04:07 PM..

MHz
I find the Bible easier to understand, . . is that going to be a problem for you?

MHz
Joh:4:19:
The woman saith unto him,
Sir,
I perceive that thou art a prophet.

The oral Quran was given to the whole village this woman came from. Those words were ingrained as deeply as the instruction God gave Moses so 'a few generations' down the road they came to be printed which marked when Gentiles could publish 'books on their own' rather than any other version that might be being passed around.

When you are ready we can start there, . . . clear?

DaSleeper
You forgot your pills again.............

MHz
My apologies to the OP for the Clingon hanging onto my ballsack. It will eventually drop off like they all do

DaSleeper
Take your pills fool!

MHz
My apologies to the OP for the Clingon hanging onto my ballsack. It will eventually drop off like they all do

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Sir,
The oral Quran was given to the whole village this woman came from. Those words were ingrained as deeply as the instruction God gave Moses so 'a few generations' down the road they came to be printed which marked when Gentiles could publish 'books on their own' rather than any other version that might be being passed around.

Gentiles and non-Gentiles are all the servants of God;
.. Will God create people, then judge them on Judgment Day [or may punish them in the present life of the Word] without sending them an apostle (messenger) out of themselves to acquaint them and teach them about the consequences of their idolatry and wrong-doing?

Therefore, God should send an apostle to people before taking them to account concerning their belief and work: so as to reward the good-doer and punish the evil-doer accordingly.

Quran 20: 134, which means:
(Had We destroyed them with a punishment before it c , they would d have said: "Our Lord, if only You had sent to us a messenger e , we should certainly have followed Your revelations f before we were humbled g and put to shame h .")
.................................................. ....................

134 c i.e. before sending Mohammed and revealing the Quran.
134 d After their death.
134 e To invite us to Your obedience, and to guide us to Your religion.
134 f i.e. we should certainly have worked according to the religious statements included in them.
134 g With the chastisement.
134 h In the Next Life.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/20.htm#a20_134
quran-ayat.com/pret/20.htm#a20_134

Torch light
Comment : The word 'Gentiles' was originally used to distinguish the people who worship God alone --these are the 'non-Gentiles' ..... from the people who associate others with God in the form of idols, statues, stars, sun, moon, religious men like prophets and others, angels, genies ..etc, etc.

So these are two parties: the Gentiles are the idolaters, and the non-Gentiles are those who devote themselves to God alone.

The Moses followers were the non-Gentiles .. while people round about them were the idolaters who were termed the Gentiles.

Therefore, if we take this view literally, then it is we [the Mahdi followers] now that are the non-Gentiles and all the rest are the Gentiles including the worshipers of Jesus, and the Zionists everywhere .. these in fact are the Gentiles: the ignorant about the true monotheism and devotion to God alone.
Last edited by Torch light; Oct 1st, 2019 at 06:21 AM..

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Sir,

Any questions on how devout of a 'religious person it is' . . . . anyone???

God, from Ge:1, likes groups and numbers and lists, . . . lists especially. Adam-Noah-Abraham to a split, Joseph it the 'trail the OT follows'. The sermon Jesus gave below was to what would be considered to be 'almost true Gentile'. Scripture calls them 'the other sheep not of this flock' and the next event was Peter spilling the 'beans to Gentiles for a bit of food' in Acts:10. (3 1/2 years after the cross which makes it the last day of Daniel's 70th week in Da:9)
Joesph-Moses and the introduction of the 'new law mentioned in Ge:6 as far as how long a 'man' would (man being a married couple). Re:21 is the set of Laws God used to judge the world to be in sin. One family were like Adam in that they had 5 fingers and the 'giants' that died in the flood had 6 fingers. Goliath also had 6 fingers and they were exterminated in the exodus wars. (the girls taken captive married in 1/12 Tribes at the appropriate time. Given away while a 'natural daughter was 'sold' as part of a large business deal.
Moses-John the Baptist, the Last High Priest that was for the 12 Tribes alone. Abraham has several encounters with 'Christ' when he was in the form of the Angel in Re:22. .. When Jesus returns He is a King as well as the same High Priest that was on the earth from Adam-Moses.

He rejected Cains offering over blood as it was a sinful earth. Within a few hours of His return all sinners are as dead as He was on the day of the cross. From that day on it is a sinless earth. A few people are the only ones alive. A bit of rain falls so grass grows, there is no 'other flesh', how can there even be a blood sacrifice, . . . period?

God gave the OT to Moses and 'His people', the Gospels mostly start when John was in prison and 'His people were without an anointed High Priest. Mary of Bethany, aka beloved Disciple of John the Baptist was the author of the Gospel of John the Baptist. Her version cover 'a few' events before the other Gospels as well as her account is the only eye-witness one to the cross afternoon. Let's just give the NT to Paul for the moment. The Gospels cover the cross and that was the completion of the bruise to the heel from Ge:3:15, the Revelations of John the Baptist are prophecies about the completion of the bruise to Satan's head , and a few loose ends.

Joh:4:1-10:
When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John,
(Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,)
He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee.
And he must needs go through Samaria.
Then cometh he to a city of Samaria,
which is called Sychar,
near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph.
Now Jacob's well was there.
Jesus therefore,
being wearied with his journey,
sat thus on the well:
and it was about the sixth hour.
There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water:
Jesus saith unto her,
Give me to drink.
(For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.)
Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him,
How is it that thou,
being a Jew,
askest drink of me,
which am a woman of Samaria?
for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans.
Jesus answered and said unto her,
If thou knewest the gift of God,
and who it is that saith to thee,
Give me to drink;
thou wouldest have asked of him,
and he would have given thee living water.

Should it be . . .'and then' . .. . or Mary the mother of Jesus and Miriam, the sister of Moses and Aaron and her role 'in the beginning' . . . . discuss.

'Out of the Blue' would be a pat on the back for Mr. Blue my Literature Teach. (and Judo. . .brown belt, his wife was orange)

Troll part but this is 'good'. An 'expert' dropped by from the 'local boxing club' that 'had ignored me in the past' and during 'warm-up we did flips from behind and in front and on my one in the front my heel caught him travelling as fast as it could go. At the line-up another member said, 'fuk, you just about knocked him out as he was sure staggering after your heel hit his jaw. Time for the 'flip at the back' and rather than do the flip I just tugged on his belt and his heel came up. When we made eye-contact it was 3 seconds later and I was standing up backing up slowly. Next round he got me, by the end of the evening Mr. Blus had asked him to help with a 'demo' Mr; Blue outweighed him bu 50lbs of muscle. . . . Memories . . . sorry OP.
Last edited by MHz; Oct 1st, 2019 at 11:05 AM..

Torch light
Miriam was the name in Hebrew (and in Arabic also) of these two women: Miriam (or Mary in English) the sister of Moses and Aaron, and the same name Miriam (or Mary in English) the mother of Jesus.

Therefore, both these women were named Miriam in Hebrew (and Arabic) which is the same Mary (in English.)

Moreover, we cannot depend solely and absolutely on the present texts of the available Gospel and the rest of the Bible which you read in English and in other languages (the translations in fact is that which you read) ..

and it is certainly not the original, which has been distorted so ugly that the principles of the belief have been altered into something like the idolatry or worse: when claiming Jesus is God and He by Himself can grant people their requests and their needs.