What's Trump Done Now?


Hoid
#4111
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Not odd. Trump speaks truth to power.

Tidewater.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#4112
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Not odd. Trump speaks truth to power.

Boy, does that have an propagandistic, 1984ish sound to it.

Drooping leaflets in the Progs this weekend, Walter?
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#4113
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Not odd. Trump speaks truth to power.

 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#4114
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Only if you have not the first clue of how the American system of governance works.

Which explains your question.


What is the first clue, if you know what it is? Hang on let me take a stab at it and you correct me if I'm wrong. Each person of voting age gets one vote for President in one of 538 electoral districts and the candidate who wins 270 or more wins? How's that for my knowledge of U.S. governance? Einstein!
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#4115
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

What is the first clue, if you know what it is? Hang on let me take a stab at it and you correct me if I'm wrong. Each person of voting age gets one vote for President in one of 538 electoral districts and the candidate who wins 270 or more wins? How's that for my knowledge of U.S. governance? Einstein!

Is that what happened? Didn't the Electoral College choose Trump?
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#4116
Please people. Let's not embarrass JLM any more than we have to
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#4117
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Is that what happened? Didn't the Electoral College choose Trump?


Absolutely...…………………….based on the ballots (by voting Americans) cast!
 
DaSleeper
#4118
Maybe in 2020 the Mugwumps will make a comeback........
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#4119
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Maybe in 2020 the Mugwumps will make a comeback........

Well I see the mavericks family are throwing their support to Biden . Staunch republicans that they are .
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#4120
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Please people. Let's not embarrass JLM any more than we have to


Not something YOU are likely able to do!
 
DaSleeper
#4121
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Not something YOU are likely able to do!

You must really, really like that game....
You keep answering his taunts...
Don't you ever learn not to play with a chihuahua?
Yappy little bastards that they are......
Last edited by DaSleeper; Apr 25th, 2019 at 11:18 AM..
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#4122
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

You must really, really like that game....
You keep answering his taunts...
Don't you ever learn not to play with a chihuahua?
Yappy little bastards that they are......


There's two ways of looking at it. One is ignoring stupid people seldom works and the other is the temptation of acknowledging their stupidity is too much to miss out on the enjoyment. (Stupid people do lay themselves wide open)
 
Tecumsehsbones
#4123
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

What is the first clue, if you know what it is? Hang on let me take a stab at it and you correct me if I'm wrong. Each person of voting age gets one vote for President in one of 538 electoral districts and the candidate who wins 270 or more wins? How's that for my knowledge of U.S. governance? Einstein!

No, imbecile. Your question wasn't "how did he get into office?" it was "how is he still in office?"

Needed to refresh you on that because the senile dementia is clearly kicking in.

And the first clue is "the President can only be removed by death, disability, or impeachment."
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#4124
Maybe in 2020 the Mugwumps will make a comeback........

The Mugwumps are here! ... Making America great again!

Check it out! Mugs on one side and wumps on the other ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24054331@N00/251013100
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#4125
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#4126
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

You must really, really like that game....
You keep answering his taunts...
Don't you ever learn not to play with a chihuahua?
Yappy little bastards that they are......

I’m so in his head. That’s because I humiliate him constantly and his ego can't handle it. Most of you Trumpites are that way.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#4127
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

(Stupid people do lay themselves wide open)

Yes, you Trumpites certainly do
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#4128
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

No, imbecile. Your question wasn't "how did he get into office?" it was "how is he still in office?"

Needed to refresh you on that because the senile dementia is clearly kicking in.

And the first clue is "the President can only be removed by death, disability, or impeachment."


If you are trying to out asshole Putz, you are getting close, moron!
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1
#4129
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

I’m so in his head. That’s because I humiliate him constantly and his ego can't handle it. Most of you Trumpites are that way.


Let's get one thing straight, Asshole and I'm only going to say this once. You have no more ability to humiliate anyone than a fcuking barnacle, so quit trying to put on the dog. You're the asshole with the ego but no brains to back it up. You are not fooling anyone on this forum unless it's CC and the Asshole from DC, so kindly just toddle off.
 
Hoid
#4130
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

L I'm only going to say this once.

If only
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#4131
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Let's get one thing straight, Asshole and I'm only going to say this once. You have no more ability to humiliate anyone than a fcuking barnacle, so quit trying to put on the dog. You're the asshole with the ego but no brains to back it up. You are not fooling anyone on this forum unless it's CC and the Asshole from DC, so kindly just toddle off.

Come man don’t let the trolls get to you . That is their sole mission in life . Sad but true , trolling people on the internet for shits and giggles .
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#4132
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Come man don’t let the trolls get to you . That is their sole mission in life . Sad but true , trolling people on the internet for shits and giggles .


Some of them never seem to tire of it. I guess when it is one's only accomplishment in life there's very little to fall back on.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#4133
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Come man don’t let the trolls get to you . That is their sole mission in life . Sad but true , trolling people on the internet for shits and giggles .

Ain't that what you do all day?
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#4134
Attacking a fakemews trumphating memer with the provable truth isn't trolling...

It's a public service.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
#4135
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Some of them never seem to tire of it. I guess when it is one's only accomplishment in life there's very little to fall back on.

At three posts for a nickle they have to work pretty hard.

Not every tyrant needs their nickles.

I guess it works out for the evil elites that their minions haven't quite figured out pay to play yet.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#4136
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Let's get one thing straight, Asshole and I'm only going to say this once. You have no more ability to humiliate anyone than a fcuking barnacle, so quit trying to put on the dog. You're the asshole with the ego but no brains to back it up. You are not fooling anyone on this forum unless it's CC and the Asshole from DC, so kindly just toddle off.


Sorry for humiliating you yet again. If it’s any consolation, I’ve determined that you’re not the biggest ignorant twat on the forum. Having said that, it might be better if you stopped trying to be. There is no prize you know
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#4137
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

I’ve determined that you’re not the biggest ignorant twat on the forum.


Congratulations, after all these years you've finally got something right...………………………………………..YOU ARE!
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#4138
Nope, I'm a putz, remember? Hehehehehe of course you don't you old senile ignorant twat
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#4139
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Ain't that what you do all day?

No .
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#4140
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

No .

No.

He's a career internet troll.