Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Not odd. Trump speaks truth to power.

Tidewater.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Boy, does that have an propagandistic, 1984ish sound to it.

Drooping leaflets in the Progs this weekend, Walter?

Cliffy
Free Thinker

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Only if you have not the first clue of how the American system of governance works.

Which explains your question.

What is the first clue, if you know what it is? Hang on let me take a stab at it and you correct me if I'm wrong. Each person of voting age gets one vote for President in one of 538 electoral districts and the candidate who wins 270 or more wins? How's that for my knowledge of U.S. governance? Einstein!

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

What is the first clue, if you know what it is? Hang on let me take a stab at it and you correct me if I'm wrong. Each person of voting age gets one vote for President in one of 538 electoral districts and the candidate who wins 270 or more wins? How's that for my knowledge of U.S. governance? Einstein!

Is that what happened? Didn't the Electoral College choose Trump?

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Please people. Let's not embarrass JLM any more than we have to

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Is that what happened? Didn't the Electoral College choose Trump?

Absolutely...…………………….based on the ballots (by voting Americans) cast!

DaSleeper
Maybe in 2020 the Mugwumps will make a comeback........

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Well I see the mavericks family are throwing their support to Biden . Staunch republicans that they are .

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Please people. Let's not embarrass JLM any more than we have to

Not something YOU are likely able to do!

DaSleeper

Not something YOU are likely able to do!

You must really, really like that game....
You keep answering his taunts...
Don't you ever learn not to play with a chihuahua?
Yappy little bastards that they are......
Last edited by DaSleeper; Apr 25th, 2019 at 11:18 AM..

JLM
No Party Affiliation

There's two ways of looking at it. One is ignoring stupid people seldom works and the other is the temptation of acknowledging their stupidity is too much to miss out on the enjoyment. (Stupid people do lay themselves wide open)

Tecumsehsbones

No, imbecile. Your question wasn't "how did he get into office?" it was "how is he still in office?"

Needed to refresh you on that because the senile dementia is clearly kicking in.

And the first clue is "the President can only be removed by death, disability, or impeachment."

Curious Cdn
Conservative

The Mugwumps are here! ... Making America great again!

Check it out! Mugs on one side and wumps on the other ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24054331@N00/251013100

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

I’m so in his head. That’s because I humiliate him constantly and his ego can't handle it. Most of you Trumpites are that way.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

(Stupid people do lay themselves wide open)

Yes, you Trumpites certainly do

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

No, imbecile. Your question wasn't "how did he get into office?" it was "how is he still in office?"

Needed to refresh you on that because the senile dementia is clearly kicking in.

And the first clue is "the President can only be removed by death, disability, or impeachment."

If you are trying to out asshole Putz, you are getting close, moron!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1

I’m so in his head. That’s because I humiliate him constantly and his ego can't handle it. Most of you Trumpites are that way.

Let's get one thing straight, Asshole and I'm only going to say this once. You have no more ability to humiliate anyone than a fcuking barnacle, so quit trying to put on the dog. You're the asshole with the ego but no brains to back it up. You are not fooling anyone on this forum unless it's CC and the Asshole from DC, so kindly just toddle off.

Hoid

L I'm only going to say this once.

If only

pgs
Free Thinker
+2

Let's get one thing straight, Asshole and I'm only going to say this once. You have no more ability to humiliate anyone than a fcuking barnacle, so quit trying to put on the dog. You're the asshole with the ego but no brains to back it up. You are not fooling anyone on this forum unless it's CC and the Asshole from DC, so kindly just toddle off.

Come man don’t let the trolls get to you . That is their sole mission in life . Sad but true , trolling people on the internet for shits and giggles .

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Come man don’t let the trolls get to you . That is their sole mission in life . Sad but true , trolling people on the internet for shits and giggles .

Some of them never seem to tire of it. I guess when it is one's only accomplishment in life there's very little to fall back on.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Ain't that what you do all day?

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Attacking a fakemews trumphating memer with the provable truth isn't trolling...

It's a public service.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+2

Some of them never seem to tire of it. I guess when it is one's only accomplishment in life there's very little to fall back on.

At three posts for a nickle they have to work pretty hard.

Not every tyrant needs their nickles.

I guess it works out for the evil elites that their minions haven't quite figured out pay to play yet.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Sorry for humiliating you yet again. If it’s any consolation, I’ve determined that you’re not the biggest ignorant twat on the forum. Having said that, it might be better if you stopped trying to be. There is no prize you know

JLM
No Party Affiliation

I’ve determined that you’re not the biggest ignorant twat on the forum.

Congratulations, after all these years you've finally got something right...………………………………………..YOU ARE!

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Nope, I'm a putz, remember? Hehehehehe of course you don't you old senile ignorant twat

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Ain't that what you do all day?

No .

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1

No .

No.

He's a career internet troll.