We believe in the revelation to all the prophets without exception

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Only you would advocate f*cking a camel, everyone else would ride then to the nearest bar or brothel. I would say you are one sick puppy but that would just give you an erection.

Down and out since 100AD, still look at the excitement they still cause. Think anybody will remember this thread 1900 years from now??

NATO expanding operations??

You'd think a dinner and a movie could be the least you could do Megapuke

selfsame
I invite the American people to be friends with the Arab, rather than friends with the wicked Zionists.

The Zionists will lead to the total destruction of the economy of America, with their bankers and lobby.

In addition the Zionists are a source of risk and danger to the USA, because they may lead America to face Russia and other risky choices threatening the world peace.

Moreover, the Arab will be a good market for exporting the industry products of the USA.

The Arab are willing to co-operate with the American people, but the Zionists of Tel Aviv halt such willing of co-operation of the Arab with the American people.

Dexter Sinister

Choosing Regina, SK kind of blows all that away in a puff of dust. (which can be seen for miles from your current Fortress of Solitude).

Smoke screen. Just because my profile says I'm in Regina doesn't mean I am, only that I give the appearance of being there. It's not difficult to fake up location information, even to the point of showing an IP address that belongs to an ISP in Regina.

Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

The Zionists will lead to the total destruction of the economy of America, with their bankers and lobby.

In addition the Zionists are a source of risk and danger to the USA, because they may lead America to face Russia and other risky choices threatening the world peace.

Been reading the Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

tay
Top 10 List of men's biggest complaints about women:

1.You see us as projects you can fix.
2.Your expectations are set by Hollywood and sky high.
3.You're always looking down the road.
4.You use your emotions as a weapon.
5.You have a tendency to be critical.
6.You like to play coy.
7.You fixate on what we’re thinking, when you should be watching what we’re doing.
8.You don’t understand and/or like our need for alone time.
9.You have a complicated set of double standards.
10.You want us to change, and then lose respect for us when we do.

Murphy
+1

I invite the American people to be friends with the Arab, rather than friends with the wicked Zionists.

Moreover, the Arab will be a good market for exporting the industry products of the USA.

The Arab are willing to co-operate with the American people, but the Zionists of Tel Aviv halt such willing of co-operation of the Arab with the American people.

This is a classic, text book example of taqiyya. Something that everyone in the west should learn to recognize. In part, this is the reason that the region continues to be so troubled.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

The short version of taqiyya is that Muslims can lie to unbelievers (infidels) to protect themselves or gain advantage. Kitman is related to this as well. Under Sharia law, he can lie to you because you are not of the faith. I suggest that you read up on these two things.

This is the constant backstabbing (both literal and figurative) that has kept the ME in turmoil for thousands of years. It is spreading across Europe because of the naivety of the western culture.

In the para above, selfsame is inviting you to choose a side. He wants you to choose his side, which he tells us over and over is the only just side. Your alternative is that of the Zionists, which again, he tells everyone is the side of evil.

Make up your own mind. Examine the evidence that is available on television and the Internet. Talk to people who lived there. Muslims, Christians, Jews and others. Ask why they left the region. Ask them to tell you about what happens there day after day. Ask selfsame why he left there and moved here. Talk to peacekeepers who have spent time there. Talk to the victims of the misunderstood Muslims in countries across Europe, the ME and Asia.

Then, make up your mind. I realize that no one is going to convert to Islam. Most of you are atheists. selfsame just doesn't get it and he never will. He is a religious zealot.

Unlike zealots of any faith, reason and sober reflection should be your judge.

bluebyrd35

LOl,,,,,,I am not sure where this rhetoric comes from but it seems to have a mixture of the old communist line,along with early Jehovah witness, and fascist outlook thrown in for good measure. I really am surprised to find one so entrenched in something that to reasonably modern people is seen as a well worn joke. I fear if there is a chance of a life review, you will be mightily disappointed on your demise, What a waste of life.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

Smoke screen. Just because my profile says I'm in Regina doesn't mean I am, only that I give the appearance of being there. It's not difficult to fake up location information, even to the point of showing an IP address that belongs to an ISP in Regina.

All to post here?? Seems like overkill to me. How do you know I'm not a bot??

gerryh

How do you know I'm not a bot??

You're not smart enough.

MHz
That certainly clears up the odds of you being a bot.

selfsame
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

You're not smart enough.

Of course, of course; what smart are you!

Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

We believe in the revelation to all the prophets without exception?

That's the thread title. Who's the "We" above???

We the Muslims believe in all the prophets of God including Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammed.

Ludlow

Of course, of course; what smart are you!

We the Muslims believe in all the prophets of God including Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammed.

What makes Abraham, Moses or Mewhammed prophets. Did they correctly predict the future Selfsap?

selfsame
Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammed - salam to all of them - invited people to worship and glorify God alone without associate or peer or patron.

Dexter Sinister

All to post here?? Seems like overkill to me. How do you know I'm not a bot??

Same way you know I'm not a bot. And no, not just to post here. There are plenty of good reasons to be as anonymous as possible online.

Ludlow

Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammed - salam to all of them - invited people to worship and glorify God alone without associate or peer or patron.

To prophecy means to foretell the future. When did Abrahaam, Moses or Mewhammed do that Selfsap?

Murphy

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

Same way you know I'm not a bot. And no, not just to post here. There are plenty of good reasons to be as anonymous as possible online.

Okay. Good to hear. That is mostly true but I see no reason to keep my location as being in AB a big secret since some of my posts reflect what it was lake in the past and what it is like today.
Fake personality would be something I would object to rather than fibs about location. Collectives are another thing that annoys me yet I have little power to stop it so the next best thing is to not let it bother me even if I focus some un-warrented attention on it for it's entertainment value.

In this thread a stickler for details could argue that Jesus was 'just a Prophet' from when He returned from the 40 day fast in the wilderness after being baptized by John in the River Jordan and when John was put into prison. A time that included at least 1 Passover and He spoke to the Samaritan woman at the well when He was still 'just a Prophet'.
That would be something that an author would include if the book was that fine in the details of events in other places of the book. That is not something 40 strangers would include in a 'collection of unrelated texts'.

We don't have that Sermon but it would have been given in the OT version of things as the NT part didn't start until He was the High Priest also. I don't claim to know the ins and out of the Quran but some names are certainly familiar and the context of the passages would then be about Gentiles since the time of Jacob and why they were not gathered the same as the 12 Tribes were. The exodus wars saw the 12 tribes take wives from the Nations they invaded so there is no 'pure member' that has to be traced back to Abraham. The girls adopted their adopted father's or husband's history anyway. Today the wife is the parent that sets that value.

Think of it as 'plan B' as the original Church was going to lose the original message because they had no shepherds and it was written into prophecy. The flood of water was 'Plan B' if fallen angels and their 6 fingered children tried to exterminate all the 5 fingered people. Even Neb was 'Plan B' if the 12 Tribes fell into sin before the scattering in 70AD that was part of prophecy back in De:4:30

Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

To prophecy means to foretell the future. When did Abrahaam, Moses or Mewhammed do that Selfsap?

When God first talked to Noah about a rain storm did that determine that God would create a rain 100 years in the future (to the day) or did God talk to him 100 years before nature would provide the rain needed for the flood?
I'll go with Doorr#1.

De:4:29:
But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God,
thou shalt find him,
if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
De:4:30:
When thou art in tribulation,
and all these things are come upon thee,
even in the latter days,
if thou turn to the LORD thy God,
and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
De:4:31:
(For the LORD thy God is a merciful God
he will not forsake thee,
neither destroy thee,
nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Lu:24:27:
And beginning at Moses and all the prophets,
he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

We have the ability to figure what parts is being referenced so the gibberish argument doesn't work once the text is on the table.

Murphy
You should take selfsame and go argue scripture with him, just the two of you, in Jerusalem. You would be doing a grwat service to Canada.

MHz
Why not on a religious thread on some out of the way bulletin board?? Works for me, if you are having a hard time with it too f*cking bad. Perhaps you should get come help with that compulsive posting issue you have or whatever it is that makes you click on these types of threads.
Now that you let me know how much of a thorn in your side it is do you think I will be moving that thorn around as much as I can? Of course I will just because you are stupid enough to let out that real part of your real personality.
Please don't tell me you aren't the smart one in the family.

Ludlow

Okay. Good to hear. That is mostly true but I see no reason to keep my location as being in AB a big secret since some of my posts reflect what it was lake in the past and what it is like today.
Fake personality would be something I would object to rather than fibs about location. Collectives are another thing that annoys me yet I have little power to stop it so the next best thing is to not let it bother me even if I focus some un-warrented attention on it for it's entertainment value.

In this thread a stickler for details could argue that Jesus was 'just a Prophet' from when He returned from the 40 day fast in the wilderness after being baptized by John in the River Jordan and when John was put into prison. A time that included at least 1 Passover and He spoke to the Samaritan woman at the well when He was still 'just a Prophet'.
That would be something that an author would include if the book was that fine in the details of events in other places of the book. That is not something 40 strangers would include in a 'collection of unrelated texts'.

We don't have that Sermon but it would have been given in the OT version of things as the NT part didn't start until He was the High Priest also. I don't claim to know the ins and out of the Quran but some names are certainly familiar and the context of the passages would then be about Gentiles since the time of Jacob and why they were not gathered the same as the 12 Tribes were. The exodus wars saw the 12 tribes take wives from the Nations they invaded so there is no 'pure member' that has to be traced back to Abraham. The girls adopted their adopted father's or husband's history anyway. Today the wife is the parent that sets that value.

Think of it as 'plan B' as the original Church was going to lose the original message because they had no shepherds and it was written into prophecy. The flood of water was 'Plan B' if fallen angels and their 6 fingered children tried to exterminate all the 5 fingered people. Even Neb was 'Plan B' if the 12 Tribes fell into sin before the scattering in 70AD that was part of prophecy back in De:4:30

When God first talked to Noah about a rain storm did that determine that God would create a rain 100 years in the future (to the day) or did God talk to him 100 years before nature would provide the rain needed for the flood?
I'll go with Doorr#1.

De:4:29:
But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God,
thou shalt find him,
if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
De:4:30:
When thou art in tribulation,
and all these things are come upon thee,
even in the latter days,
if thou turn to the LORD thy God,
and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
De:4:31:
(For the LORD thy God is a merciful God
he will not forsake thee,
neither destroy thee,
nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Lu:24:27:
And beginning at Moses and all the prophets,
he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

We have the ability to figure what parts is being referenced so the gibberish argument doesn't work once the text is on the table.

There was no Noah dummy. Just as the Epic of Gilgamesh was fiction so was the story of Noah. Good movie though always enjoy Russell Crowe good actor. now,,,,take your pills.

Murphy
I can provide addresses to mhz and selfsame. I'm sure the people there would be very happy to see both of you.

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

You should take selfsame and go argue scripture with him, just the two of you, in Jerusalem. You would be doing a grwat service to Canada.

Megaloon is self taught with no formal mentoring. In other words he's nuttier than a fawkin fruitcake.

MHz
If I was in Jerusalem why would I not be able to post on threads here?? Would we suffer from Jerusalem Syndrome or would you be more likely too??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFU8vCHZBbc
BTW my guidebook says to come when the Dead Sea has fresh water fish in it. Got a web cam verification of that condition?

Megaloon is self taught with no formal mentoring. In other words he's nuttier than a fawkin fruitcake.

Are you an example of the best that a private school can produce??

At least I have a guidebook, you wrote your own guidebook as that one wasn't good enough for you. Nothing cakelike about that now is there??

Murphy
The two of you can chat with employees of the Russian embassy or the Mossad.

Johnnny
ok whose the douche who forgot to take out the "http://"?

Murphy
Mind you, you'll have to go to Tel Aviv for the Russians.

Ludlow

If I was in Jerusalem why would I not be able to post on threads here?? Would we suffer from Jerusalem Syndrome or would you be more likely too??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFU8vCHZBbc

BTW my guidebook says to come when the Dead Sea has fresh water fish in it. Got a web cam verification of that condition?

Are you an example of the best that a private school can produce??

At least I have a guidebook, you wrote your own guidebook as that one wasn't good enough for you. Nothing cakelike about that now is there??

your guidebook is a storybook which you have turned into your idol. take the pills Koresh.

Cliffy
+2

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

ok whose the douche who forgot to take out the "http://"?

Who would be so stupid?? enjoy the vid.

darkbeaver
Salvation/salvage is my prime interest in the material world right after eating which will always be number one. Machine parts by the millions cast, machined, big name engineers, Totyota Honda, Chevrolet, a never ending aftermarket of repurposed top quality engineered pieces of staggering weight and scope, melted by the millions of tonnes. Fukkin makes me shiver, the waste is Satanic. Finished nuts bolts levers wheels gears, jhust rubbish they say, fukkin idiots.

MHz

your guidebook is a storybook which you have turned into your idol. take the pills Koresh.

Your editing skills, or lack of seem to be like a flashing neon sign that says 'idiot at work'