Saudi Arabia expelling Canadian ambassador, suspending new trade


MHz
#751
Want to ask Princess Di if a dowry is normal in the EU Royals way of doing things. Think other marriages aren't also just as arranged.
 
MHz
#752
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

She asked what you would do Mhz, but I guess you answered it alright the best you could by not understanding the question and just went on to blather about NATO

Hopefully they got the 'there is nothing' part of the message along with the 'why' part.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#753
I don't think it is in public auction like I asked did you bid on the child
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#754
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Hopefully they got the 'there is nothing' part of the message along with the 'why' part.

So you are good then? Nothing you would do different? Why complain about NATO then?
 
MHz
#755
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

I don't think it is in public auction like I asked did you bid on the child

I'm waiting to contribute to a different fund.


Who said I wouldn't prefer to be treated like Venezuela than suck up to the insane fukers trying to run the show. That would be your route rather than it being mine you gutless prick.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#756
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Like NATO would support us over the KSA. This is good in that it shows Canadians just what position we have on the world stage, very bottom of the pile, any smart people move away as soon as they can. That should speak volumes about what the future of the place will be. New Orleans of the north.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

So what would you suggest CDA do in order to elevate its position in your eyes??

Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

I'm waiting to contribute to a different fund.
Who said I wouldn't prefer to be treated like Venezuela than suck up to the insane fukers trying to run the show. That would be your route rather than it being mine you gutless prick.

So your answer is to move to Venezuela, or turn Canada into a communist country? and trust NATO over the KSA? OK good to know
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#757
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

I'm waiting to contribute to a different fund.
Who said I wouldn't prefer to be treated like Venezuela than suck up to the insane fukers trying to run the show. That would be your route rather than it being mine you gutless prick.

Gee.

I dunno.

Isn't Venezuela run by the Jews?
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#758
Zionist bankers
 
MHz
#759
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Isn't Venezuela run by the Jews?

Only if you support the ones applying the sanctions are Jews associated with the IMF as women selling their children is what they would call successful program. Looking at the body count in every place they have gone I would have to admit was quite right about what an abomination they would turn out to be. I can see why he is going for resurrection as the way to 'cleans them of their sins' as they show all the traits of being the lowest for of man that is possible. Feel free to apply all of those words to yourself as well creep.

De:4:27:
And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations,
and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen,
whither the LORD shall lead you.
De:4:28:
And there ye shall serve gods,
the work of men's hands,
wood and stone,
which neither see,
nor hear,
nor eat,
nor smell.

La:1:3:
Judah is gone into captivity because of affliction,
and because of great servitude:
she dwelleth among the heathen,
she findeth no rest:
all her persecutors overtook her between the straits.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/fe...114045595.html

Problems in Venezuela
  • Hyperinflation. Venezuela's inflation rate, which has been over 50 percent since 2014, reached 536.2 percent in 2017 largely due to the rapid depreciation of the local currency on the black market, the opposition-controlled National Assembly said on October.
  • The International Monetary Fund estimates that inflation will reach 2,068.5 percent by 2018.
  • Economic war. The government says it is the victim of an "economic war", including speculation and hoarding, by pro-opposition businessmen. Venezuela's currency has weakened sharply on the black market.
  • Food shortages. The government controls the price of basic goods, but the black market still has a powerful influence on prices. Prices on basic goods can change in a matter of days, causing severe food shortages.
  • The often leads to food shortage which reflects in the long lines of people inside and outside supermarkets and the attempts to cross the border with Colombia to buy basic goods.
  • Oil output. Venezuela's oil production, which has been falling by about 20,000 barrels per day (bpd) since last year, is on track to fall by at least 250,000 bpd in 2017.
  • Refinancing its debt. However, the country's President Nicolas Maduro has dismissed the possibility of a default, adding that Venezuela would instead work on refinancing and restructuring its foreign debt.
  • Health assistance. The economic crisis is also hitting Venezuela's public health system the hardest. In the country's public hospitals, medicine and equipment are increasingly not available.
  • "Most of the time patients die because their families are out of the hospital looking for the treatments and they don't come at a time we can use the treatment, when they bring the treatment, the patient's already dying," Orfram Moreno, a doctor working in a public hospital in Merida told Al Jazeera.
  • Crime and poverty. Crime and violence are also widespread. In 2016, 27,479 people were killed - an all-time high - according to the independent group the Venezuelan Violence Observatory.


On 60 Minutes, Stahl interviews Albright.

Lesley Stahl (of CBS News): "We have heard that half a million children have died. I mean, that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?"
Madeleine Albright: “I think this is a very hard choice, but the price—we think the price is worth it.”


You know M. Albright is a proud Jew, Right? What a fuking pig she is as well as any that support her view and that would include you.


Go with a troll post, I have sever more articles to throw your way that show your corrupt underbelly just it should.
Last edited by MHz; Nov 22nd, 2018 at 05:28 PM..
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#760
I thought you said it was because of Zionist banker not corruption?
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#761
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Go with a troll post, I have sever more articles to throw your way that show your corrupt underbelly just it should.

Give "R" your kinda entertaining in a twisted way, like an accident one can't just look away Lol
 
MHz
#762
So in your view that is not a corrupt entity?? Why do you insist on showing how clueless you are, the collective should try and show they are honest and smart rather than a lying asshole such as yourself.
 
MHz
#763
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Give "R" your kinda entertaining in a twisted way, like an accident one can't just look away Lol

Fuk you.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#764
Trump contradicts CIA assessment that Saudi crown prince ordered Khashoggi killing

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

technically, Trump is a traitor to the US institutions, as he defends the savage Saudi 's behavior.........all because of MONEY.......... Trup's loyalty to himself and MONEY.......... defines his every action. He is not serving the US or the US population..........unless it serves HIM

What a horses patoot.


This is not putting America first...........that is just HIS spin ......fr the MAGAhats.

and is putting America lower and lower in the area of integrity, values, and credibility.

It is one thing to sell ones' "soul " for the DOLLAR............but quite another to sell ones country for contracts. He is just not smart enough to know how to handle these situations and keeps regurgitating the same BS.
Last edited by Ocean Breeze; Nov 22nd, 2018 at 07:47 PM..
 
Hoid
+1
#765
https://thehill.com/policy/internati...over-khashoggi

Denmark joins Germany in suspending arms sales to Saudi.

Canada should join them right away.

You can forget about America. Poop Stain is on the payroll
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#766
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

https://thehill.com/policy/internati...over-khashoggi
Denmark joins Germany in suspending arms sales to Saudi.
Canada should join them right away.
You can forget about America. Poop Stain is on the payroll

Poop Stain is now denying that the CIA fingered Prince Mabus.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46309654

Orwellian or what?
 
MHz
#767
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Trump contradicts CIA assessment that Saudi crown prince ordered Khashoggi killing

Perhaps the red stands for blood.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#768
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Poop Stain is now denying that the CIA fingered Prince Mabus.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46309654

Orwellian or what?

VERY Orwellian.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#769
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Trump contradicts CIA assessment that Saudi crown prince ordered Khashoggi killing
https://www.washingtonpost.com/
technically, Trump is a traitor to the US institutions, as he defends the savage Saudi 's behavior.........all because of MONEY.......... Trup's loyalty to himself and MONEY.......... defines his every action. He is not serving the US or the US population..........unless it serves HIM
What a horses patoot.
This is not putting America first...........that is just HIS spin ......fr the MAGAhats.
and is putting America lower and lower in the area of integrity, values, and credibility.
It is one thing to sell ones' "soul " for the DOLLAR............but quite another to sell ones country for contracts. He is just not smart enough to know how to handle these situations and keeps regurgitating the same BS.

LOL that would be the same CIA that installed pol pot and the shaw of iran dear and lied about saddam, gadhaffi and assad...

I can see why YOU would believe every word they say...

Then there is the liar brennan whom U luv so much!...

CIA director John Brennan lied to you and to the Senate. Fire him
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...an-lied-senate

Gawd, you trumphaters sure are consistent!!!
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#770
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Poop Stain is now denying that the CIA fingered Prince Mabus.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46309654
Orwellian or what?

LOL, All that from the guyette who has hillary'ss butt as a pink hat

Haha!

You really are curious if not curable dearie!



Would you like a drool bib?
 
Hoid
#771
Obvious photoshop is obvious
 
Tecumsehsbones
#772
Gotta say, Canada, y'all really lucked out, getting on the wrong side of Saudi Arabia just before they proved themselves to be demented barbarians.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#773
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Gotta say, Canada, y'all really lucked out, getting on the wrong side of Saudi Arabia just before they proved themselves to be demented barbarians.

Yeah, wrong side ...

I'm pretty sure that we can get back "in" with them if we sacrifice a few virgins.
 
MHz
#774
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

LOL that would be the same CIA that installed pol pot and the shaw of iran dear and lied about saddam, gadhaffi and assad...

I can see why YOU would believe every word they say...

Then there is the liar brennan whom U luv so much!...

CIA director John Brennan lied to you and to the Senate. Fire him
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...an-lied-senate

Gawd, you trumphaters sure are consistent!!!

Pretty sad day when their handlers, MOSSAD, is more prone to say something truthful while the info they give the CIA is 'somewhat less than the full truth'. Trump had to admit to Putin that it was not the CIA that was updating him. Any idea how fuking weird that is??
 
MHz
#775
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Yeah, wrong side ...

I'm pretty sure that we can get back "in" with them if we sacrifice a few virgins.

You spelled 'Indians in the far north' wrong. Do you even know whose side you are on anymore??
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#776
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Gotta say, Canada, y'all really lucked out, getting on the wrong side of Saudi Arabia just before they proved themselves to be demented barbarians.

Funny how it worked out that way..
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#777
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You spelled 'Indians in the far north' wrong. Do you even know whose side you are on anymore??

Indians innu far north?

The Saudis won't want them. They make lousy slaves.
 
MHz
#778
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Indians innu far north?

The Saudis won't want them. They make lousy slaves.

All the Crown Prince of the KSA needs to do is send a few pics of the conditions to JT along with a pic of a zipper.

No translation needed, Right?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#779
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

All the Crown Prince of the KSA needs to do is send a few pics of the conditions to JT along with a pic of a zipper.
No translation needed, Right?

Maybe, Prince Mabus can get his American allies to bomb the Naskapi. We'll call it "North Yemen".
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#780
Republican senators split with Trump over assassinated Saudi journalist

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/rep..._notifications