WWIII: China vs United States


Girth
+1
#1
When will it start, and how many casualties will there be?
 
B00Mer
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

When will it start, and how many casualties will there be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv-vccX1H-M

USA
Canada
UK
Australia
India
Isreal

vs
China
Russia
 
Girth
+1
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv-vccX1H-M
USA
Canada
UK
Australia
India
Isreal
vs
China
Russia

The Russians hate the Chinese. They will never get involved unless they are attacked.
 
Ron in Regina
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv-vccX1H-M

USA
Canada
UK
Australia
India
Israel

vs
China
Russia

Your list might not be accurate. For all the ill will China generates with it's bullying and strong-arm trade tactics and corporate spying and espionage and so on.....it's also purchasing good will with infrastructure in 3rd world shitholes and so on...so between the 1.lots Billion Chinese and many others through Africa, etc...there will be a pile of cannon fodder...& factor in the Chinese folks in every nation everywhere with family still in China held as hostages to influence them to commit further espionage...this might not go where anyone thinks it will....
 
BigCityDreamer
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

it's also purchasing good will with infrastructure in 3rd world shitholes and so on

China builds up countries while the US bombs them to hell. China respects the government type, the culture, the people of such countries while the US forces them freedom and democracy and cultures that are so alien to them, it creates chaos in said countries. That is why I believe the world must stand up against the US and until Canadians muster up the courage to do that, it will take years before the US collapses like the USSR did! Isn't that what Canadians are hoping?

I don't even understand why Canada is still allied with the US... it just doesn't make any sense.
 
petros
+2
#6
China builds up countries? Like who, Commie wannabe Angola?

Racism is State policy for the CPC.
 
spilledthebeer
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

The Russians hate the Chinese. They will never get involved unless they are attacked.




The Russians hate the Chinese!



TRUE DAT!



Back when NATO was confronting the Warsaw Pact nations - and NATO in Europe was outnumbered three to one in manpower


and five to one in tanks


and seven to one in aircraft and and about nine to one in artillery



THE SOVIET FORCES CONFRONTING NATO comprised only ONE THIRD of the Red Army!


The OTHER TWO THIRDS were facing the Chinese - mainly along the Amur River on the Mongolian border!


The Chinese WANT the mineral storehouse of Siberia and the Russians are REAL SERIOUS about keeping the Chinese OUT!


Russia WILL WANT TO SUPPORT THE WEST against RED CHINA!


Russians will LIKE the idea of a PREEMPTIVE STRIKE!


Russia WILL NOT WANT TO FACE RED CHINA ALONE!
 
BigCityDreamer
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

China builds up countries? Like who, Commie wannabe Angola?

Not just Angola but Africa itself, the Middle East, Asia, they even plan to build this road from Europe to China.

Here are some examples:

















Now let us compare that to what the USA has done to for the Middle East:





The US is killing more civilians in Iraq and Syria than it acknowledges
 
pgs
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

When will it start, and how many casualties will there be?

Never , none .
 
pgs
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post

Not just Angola but Africa itself, the Middle East, Asia, they even plan to build this road from Europe to China.

Here are some examples:

















Now let us compare that to what the USA has done to for the Middle East:





The US is killing more civilians in Iraq and Syria than it acknowledges

Good for you .
 
Girth
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post

China builds up countries while the US bombs them to hell. China respects the government type, the culture, the people of such countries while the US forces them freedom and democracy and cultures that are so alien to them, it creates chaos in said countries.

Like North Korea?
 
petros
+2
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Good for you .

Funny how he says he isnt a CPC shill yet...
 
Avro52
+1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

When will it start, and how many casualties will there be?

If it goes nuke we all lose if it's just conventional China would be obliterated.
 
BigCityDreamer
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Funny how he says he isnt a CPC shill yet...

Because I'm not.

Petros, not everyone who thinks this way is a Chinese, Russian, Middle Eastern, communist, terrorist, left winger, and all the rest who fit into this category of yours. Living in Canada, I thought you would know that?

And I thought Canadians with their great education, their openness, their multiculturalism, and everything else Canadians boast about would know this?
 
petros
+3
#15  Top Rated Post
Everyone on this forum is probably twice to three times you age.

We've heard all this before over and over and over. You arent reaching anyone.
 
BigCityDreamer
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Like North Korea?

Girth, there are a lot of proof of this.

That is why so many all over the world, including in Canada, are hoping that China would lead the world and the US steps down. The US does not know how to wield the power they have. They don't deserve it.

They think that what works for them will work for the rest of the world. They think that their system is the best. They think forcing into peoples throats will make it work eventually.

What if the world started doing to the US what the US does to the world? How would that make Americans feel? I guess that is why there is so much arrogance in America because they think they are invincible and God is on their side.

And me personally, it wouldn't bother me at all if they weren't so awful defending themselves.
 
BigCityDreamer
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Everyone on this forum is probably twice to three times you age.

Age does not make a person wise.

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

We've heard all this before over and over and over. You arent reaching anyone.

Not here to reach anyone. I'm just here to share my thoughts, ask questions.
 
petros
+2
#18
Do an intro page. Age, location, education left/ right, straight/gay.

If you are going to "share" start there and earn an ear.
 
spilledthebeer
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

Your list might not be accurate. For all the ill will China generates with it's bullying and strong-arm trade tactics and corporate spying and espionage and so on.....it's also purchasing good will with infrastructure in 3rd world shitholes and so on...so between the 1.lots Billion Chinese and many others through Africa, etc...there will be a pile of cannon fodder...& factor in the Chinese folks in every nation everywhere with family still in China held as hostages to influence them to commit further espionage...this might not go where anyone thinks it will....




Oh now - that alleged good will that China is buying in the third world will NOT take them far!


China has a business style that makes a Wall Street Banker blush!


And the FUSS that arose in China as a result of various RACIST EVENTS in the news has resulted in DEMONSTRATIONS


in various African countries!



And of course some African countries are Muslim and they are deeply offended by the treatment of Muslims in those NASTY


Chinese Re-education centres - kown to some as people as SLAVE LABOUR CAMPS!


If push comes to shove -Yankee aid is VASTLY PREFERABLE to the Chinese version - which requires that you



SELL FIRST YOUR SOUL AND THEN YOUR COUNTRY to the Beijing Butchers!


People feel COMFORTABLE arguing with Washington in ways THEY WOULD NOT DARE with the Beijing Butchers!

Consider the massive hydro electric project that China built in Ecuador - on the side of AN ACTIVE VOLCANO!


On rock that is so unstable that running the station at half power creates vibrations so bad that it scares everybody down river



from the shaky reservoir!


Yet China STILL EXTORTS FULL PAYMENT in oil from Ecuador!


Yes- apparently Ecuador has some oil wells and is being FORCED to sell the product to China at HEAVILY DISCOUNTED RATES!


With friends like China - YOU DONT NEED ENEMIES!
 

Similar Threads

4
Inside the United States
by Locutus | Jul 22nd, 2018
31
The United States of Torture
by moghrabi | Nov 9th, 2005