This wonderful soora 43

Torch light
Listen to it by the recitation of a Sudanese reciter, very nice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z8YIQu3fsY

Soora 43

(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

[God be glorified explained in this soora (or chapter) that He revealed the Quran in three categories:
the first one is wisdom i.e. admonition,
the second is the repeated stories of the prophets with their people,
and the third is the religious laws and statements like the prayers, the zakat alms, the fasting, the pilgrimage, the inheritance and others; so He said be glorified:]

1. Ha, Miem:
[These abbreviated Arabic letters mean:]
Wisdom [or admonition, and] Repeated [stories.]

[Then He be glorified said:]
2. And the enlightening scripture.

3. We have made it an Arabic Quran; haply you [people] may understand [and abandon the worship of stones.]

4. And the [Quran] is, with Us [in the spiritual heavens] in the Reference Book [: the Preserved Tablet], exalted [in place] and full of wisdom [and admonition.]

5. Should We divert the 'admonition' [: the Quran] aside from you [and give it to another people]; for that you are a people exaggerating [in disbelief and association?]

6. But how many were the prophets We sent amongst the previous generations?

7. And whenever a Prophet came to them, they mocked at him [as have your people mocked you, Mohammed.]

8. Consequently, we terminated the people who were even mightier than these [: your people.]
As such have We told you the example of the previous generations [of disbelievers whom We had destroyed.]
)

The interpretation of these and the following ayat by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/43.htm#a43_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/43.htm#a43_1

Torch light
Quran 43: 9-14 which mean:
(9. If you a ask them b: “Who created the heavens and the earth?”
They will surely say: “[It is God], the Almighty, the All-Knowing [Who] created them.” c

10. [God] Who has made the earth well-prepared d for you [people], and has made therein ways e for you; that you may be guided f [in your travels.]

11. And Who sent down out of the sky [rain] water in due measure g , and We spread abroad, with the [rain, the plant on] a land that was barren h ; even so shall you be brought forth [by migration from Mecca to Medina. i ]

12. And Who created all the pairs j , and appointed for you [: people] ships k and cattle [: camels l ] whereupon you ride.

13. That you may sit on its backs [: the ship m or the camel n , in your journeys], and then remember your Lord's grace o when you have sit on it p , and say:
"Glory be to [God] Who has subjected this [ship or camel] to us, eventhough We would not have been capable to control it [had He not subjected it to us.]"
q

14. "And surely to our Lord’s [worship], we must turn." r)
.................................................. ..............................

9 a Mohammed.

9 b i.e. the associaters.

9 c It means: They know very well that it is God Who created the heavens and the earth, but they worship others: because of their ignorance and their blind following of the program of their fathers.

10 d i.e. He made it prepared for habitation, livelihood, cultivation and for travelling from one country or city to another.

10 e Between mountains and in valleys.

10 f To your direction and so you may not miss the way.

11 g For the cultivation; so that if the rain increases, the plant will be destroyed; and if it decreases the plant will not grow.

11 h Devoid of the plant and the blessings.

11 i It means: As do We revive the dead land with the rain and so We provide for you with the plant and fruit; as such will We provide for you if you emigrate and you will be dignified in the city of Yathrib, after being humiliated in Mecca.

Therefore, believers, emigrate and do not fear of the need and poverty: We will provide for you and prepare for you your requirement of habitation, dress, food and others which you need.

The indication of this is that the soora (or chapter) is Meccan [that was revealed in Mecca], not Medinite [: was not of the sooras (or chapters of the Quran) revealed in Medina.]

12 j Out of mammal [feeding the young with the milk of their mothers], and animals that lay eggs, and the fish and the bird and others of His creatures.

12 k In which we ride or embark on sea.

12 l On which we ride in the land or in the desert.

13 m If the journey is on the sea.

13 n If the journey is in the land.

13 o For that He made your travelling easy.

13 p i.e. on the back of the ship or the camel.

13 q The meaning: Had not God subjected the camel to us, so it yields for riding, we wouldn’t have been able to subject it and to ride on it, because it is huge and powerful; and had He not subjected the wind to us to move the ‘sailing ship’ on the sea, we couldn’t have moved it because it is large and because the distance is long; as such is the ‘ship propelled by power’: unless God had prepared for us the means of fuel, we couldn’t have moved it on sea.

14 r It means: to the place where we will be secure of the associaters, concerning our Lord’s worship, we should turn and change our place and condition.

It is about the changing of their religion from the association to the monotheism [or the exclusive devotion to God alone], and the changing of their place from Mecca to the city of Yathrib by the emigration.

The indication of this is the saying of Abraham ‘the loyal servant of God’, as in the Quran 29: 26, which means:
("I am going to leave home to [where] my Lord [has commanded me; for] He is the All-Mighty [in His kingdom and will take revenge on you], the Most Wise [by sending me to the land of Canaan.]")

So (to [where] my Lord [has commanded me]) means to the place where I shall be secure to worship my Lord.

The interpretation of these ayat and the rest of the soora by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/43.htm#a43_9
quran-ayat.com/pret/43.htm#a43_9