Of course Quebec can separate... (Quebec Separate)

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Too funny!!

Not nearly as funny as watching you dance.

You do realize, that I'm not the only one that sees through your silly claims and accusations, when you get bested by people you simply think and treat as your lessor?

Each and every time someone has proven you to be full of it, you change the subject, you quote mine, you dance around words like we don't see you doing it, then you resort to cowardly innuendo. At least we have the balls to just come out and say it, not because we can no longer defend our position, but because we get tired of the silly games you play, because you're just to childish and sad to admit you failed.

This will just be another thread, in a long list of excellent and entertaining examples.

I honestly feel bad for your children. I can only imagine what it must be like to live in a house with such a small person. As a consolation, I hope they at least get as big a kick out of you, as me and mine do.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

Your tearful false accusations

....silly.......cowardly....childish.... a small person.

Are you start calling me Hitler soon?

As a consolation, I hope they at least get as big a kick out of you, as me and mine do.

I guarantee my kids get a bigger kick out of me than you do.

DaSleeper
+1
You kick your kids???.............for shame......

CDNBear

Are you start calling me Hitler soon?

Nice sentence structure aside, I wouldn't think of it, you simply aren't that charismatic.

Quote:

I guarantee my kids get a bigger kick out of me than you do.

Ya, I guess they would. They know you're a joke, I just think you're a joke. But I'm sure if I met you in real life, I'd agree with your kids.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Nice sentence structure aside.

LOL, now I know you're scraping the bottom of the barrel. I guess next you'll start attacking my spelling. I guess if you have nothing else to offer, at least it's some reason to post a reply.

CDNBear

LOL, now I know you're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Ya, that's about how I'd describe a conversation with you.

How's that law suit against the Manteo and Wanchese Nations coming along?

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

How's that law suit against the Manteo and Wanchese Nations coming along?

What law suit?

CDNBear

What law suit?

Yes tobacco...I think we should file a class action lawsuit against any and all native groups that introduced whitey to tobacco. Should more than equal the hand outs they want.

I'll bet we could get more from the bands than what they think we owe them. I'm going to look into this.

That one.

I bookmark all the stupidity filled posts you make, just for moments like this.

Are you making any headway? Any lawyers laugh you out of their offices yet?

As your sig says, "Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by stupidity." Your posts, are a perfect example.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

That one.

I bookmark all the stupidity filled posts you make, just for moments like this.

I'm flattered that you remember my posts. I guess you take them more seriously than I do

Are you making any headway? Any lawyers laugh you out of their offices yet?

No, I haven't bothered contacting any lawyers as it was intended as a joke. Sorry you missed it.

CDNBear

I'm flattered that you remember my posts.

Dude, how could I forget that string, where you thought Roanoke Island was in Canada?

I always remember truly stupid posts.

Quote:

No, I haven't bothered contacting any lawyers as it was intended as a joke.

Like all your posts. Which is exactly how I take them.
Quote:

Sorry you missed it.

I wouldn't miss them for the world. The ensuing hissy fit was worth the wait.

I can see why your kids think you're a joke.

We do too.

Retired_Can_Soldier
Bear you forgot one Important point. If Quebec separates they must release El Barto from exile, because we all know that he is an Englishman trapped in a Frenchman body.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Dude, how could I forget that string, where you thought Roanoke Island was in Canada?

I did? I guess you probably bookmarked that one to. I'd like to see it.

CDNBear

I did? I guess you probably bookmarked that one to. I'd like to see it.

Just follow the string, all the way to where that fact gets pointed out to you, then the hissy fit. It's funny stuff.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Just follow the string, all the way to where that fact gets pointed out to, then the hissy fit. It's funny stuff.

I did but I don't see it. In fact, I don't recall even mentioning Roanoke or Canada (at least not in the same sentence). You must be thinking of somebody else.

CDNBear
+1

I did but I don't see it. In fact, I don't recall even mentioning Roanoke or Canada (at least not in the same sentence). You must be thinking of somebody else.

You didn't mention Roanoke, I did, as I gave you a much needed history and geography lesson.

There's only one moron that kept babbling about suing the dirty gov't teat leeching injins that introduced 'whitey', your word, to tobacco, so you wouldn't have to pay up anymore. You said follow the money, I said all the way to Roanoke, you then told Ron, you were seriously going to look into a lawsuit. Then I broke the news to you, that Roanoke and the Manteo and Wachese were in the States.

Then we watched you back peddle and pull out all the stops trying to make up all manner of little bitch boi excuses as to why what you said isn't what you said.

Dude, it was awesome. I can't wait to give you more geography and history lessons, so I can watch you have another meltdown.

They're awesome!

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Nope, there's only one moron that kept babbling about suing the dirty gov't teat leeching injis that introduced 'whitey', your word, to tobacco, so you wouldn't have to pay up anymore. You said follow the money, I said all the way to Roanoke, you then told Ron, you were seriously going to look into it. Then I broke the news to you, that Roanoke and the Manteo and Wachese were in the States.

Then we watched you back peddle and pull out all the stops trying to make up all manner of little bitch boi excuses as to why what you said isn't what you said.

Dude, it was awesome. I can't wait to give you more geography and history lessons, so I can watch you have another meltdown.

They're awesome!

Nope, don't remember that at all. You're obviously thinking about somebody else.

CDNBear

Nope, don't remember that at all.

Ya, if I was you, I'd try and forget all about getting served by a teat leeching injin too.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1

Nope, don't remember that at all. You're obviously thinking about somebody else.

Known in the forum court of appeal as: THE CANNUCK DEFENSE

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Known in the forum court of appeal as: THE CANNUCK DEFENSE

Here it is, just in case anybody that might actually be following this, can see Cannuck for the cowardly liar he is...

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/ca...ng-treaty.html

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Ya, if I was you, I'd try and forget all about getting served by a teat leeching injin too.

I wouldn't worry about it CB. It's not the first time you've been mistaken and it probably won't be the last.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1

I wouldn't worry about it CB. It's not the first time you've been mistaken and it probably won't be the last.

Definitely won't be the last time you play dumb for an exit strategy either

CDNBear

It's all there little boi. You can do all the impressions of Joey you want. In the end, it's only you that looks like a tool. Repeatedly.

Definitely won't be the last time you play dumb for an exit strategy either

Ain't that the truth!

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Ya, I know. I've read the thread. Can't find anywhere where I said Roanoke was in Canada. I'm sure you probably thought that though. As I said, not the first, probably won't be the last.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Ya, I know. I've read the thread. Can't find anywhere where I said Roanoke was in Canada. I'm sure you probably thought that though. As I said, not the first, probably won't be the last.

Its okay Cannuck. This is nothing new with you. We don't take it to heart.

CDNBear

Ya ya Joey, keep back peddling.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

That's good. I don't take it to heart either.

CDNBear

Of course not, we take it for the joke he is. His back peddling and word games are just the punchline.

That's good. I don't take it to heart either.

That's not what your hissy fit said..

Retired_Can_Soldier
Its fun watching him squirm though.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Ya ya Joey, keep back peddling.

It would only be back pedaling (I won't criticize your spelling or sentence structure) if I actually said what you claim. Good thing I'm not holding my breath waiting for you to back up your claim.

CDNBear

It would only be back pedaling (I won't criticize your spelling or sentence structure) if I actually said what you claim. Good thing I'm not holding my breath waiting for you to back up your claim.

This coming from the clown princes of failing to back up any of his claims?