Still more evidence of deliberate Bush lies

pastafarian
Quote:

60 Minutes: CIA Official Reveals Bush, Cheney, Rice Were Personally Told Iraq Had No WMD in Fall 2002

Quote:

BRADLEY: So, in the fall of 2002, before going to war, we had it on good authority from a source within Saddam’s inner circle that he didn’t have an active program for weapons of mass destruction?

DRUMHELLER: Yes.

BRADLEY: There’s no doubt in your mind about that?

DRUMHELLER: No doubt in my mind at all.

BRADLEY: It directly contradicts, though, what the President and his staff were telling us.

DRUMHELLER: The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming, and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy, to justify the policy.

Transcript from a 60 Minutes interview of Tyler Drumheller, the former chief of the CIA’s Europe division, by Bill Bradley.

More here.

I think not
Good, if Drumheller takes the stand, Bush will be impeached.

Great News.

pastafarian
You know, it would be nice to see the Republican Party get a good shake-up and maybe start fielding some candidates with integrity and intelligence. The Dems have lost their balls (apologies to McKinney, Byrd and the few exceptions) , so their intelligence is useless, and with no 3rd party it's probably up to the Republicans to bring some sense back to US politics...scary, but true, I think.

In Canada, Harper seems to be teaching us that self-serving political opportunism is not the exclusive province of Liberal politicians, so I'm counting his tenure as PM a success so far.

BitWhys
Quote: Originally Posted by pastafarian

In Canada, Harper seems to be teaching us that self-serving political opportunism is not the exclusive province of Liberal politicians, so I'm counting his tenure as PM a success so far.

how true

I think not
Real conservatives within the Republican party aren't bad pastafarian, if they can oust the neo conservatives they will gain more popularity. And you're right, the Dems have lost their way completely. They don't even know what they stand for anymore, so how can they project anything except confusion?

darkbeaver
Republican
George is my man I hope he stays right till the end. If he's impeached will he also be hung or imprisoned?