You are part of the we now are you?

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
We are all part of we

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Jagmeet is toast.

Because he lost 38% of his party's seats.

Hoof Hearted
+3 / -1
Scheer lost because he had no charisma and didn't resonate with the electorate. He had no platform, and figured he'd just cruise on autopilot over SNC and Blackface.

Canadians are very concerned about climate change...women's issues/ rights...affordable housing...Indigenous affairs...etc.

The Cons addressed none of this and simply went into attack mode, to their own detriment. They deserved to lose.

(And this is coming from me, a Conservative at heart.)

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
I think WE need a better electoral system and get rid of parties.

Hoof Hearted
+2
Yeah! But the Conservatives won the popular vote!!

Loser talk...smacks of Hillary supporters all over again.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

Yeah! But the Conservatives won the popular vote!!
Loser talk...smacks of Hillary supporters all over again.

Just showing the progs how ludicrous their whining was about Mrs. Clinton’s loss.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Yes, but we all know you're an idiot.

Ha ha ha ha, so what? You an idiot and a hypocrite! "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. DUMMY!

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Tecumsehsbones
+3
In a far more important election, Lakeisha Johnson narrowly defeated Roberto Alvarez for president of the sixth-grade class at Frederick Douglass Elementary School, after a surprisingly ugly campaign in which Johnson accused Alvarez of eating boogers, while Alvarez stated that Johnson had cooties.

Walter
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Prog bullshit.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Prog bullshit.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1

Yes, but we all know you're an idiot.

Everybody is an idiot according to the The Putz, too bad he's so blind he can't see it in himself. Anyway it's all good fun watching him flounder around.

MHz
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I have a strong feeling the asshole might be gone. Polls have proven themselves wrong many times.

A lot of good his exit would do. It isn't like Canada wasn't crime ridden before he came along. Considering SNC escaped any fines they should be throwing JT a party.
Get rid of JT or get rid of the crooks, they are not the same thing and so far you only want JT removed. All he has done is mention Government Hospitals and managed to get SNC off the hook.

I have to assume it is mentioning the illegal hospitals is what has gotten the panties of the loco collective into a big knot. Should they be investigated to the max or buried as deep as the crimes SNC committed under the watch of both political parties.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

Prog bullshit.

Walter, some day you will have to explain why the group that is dead set against progress is called "progressive".

Walter
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Walter, some day you will have to explain why the group that is dead set against progress is called "progressive".

The irony would be lost on them.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOrFv3VtjJU

Scheer magahats shouting "lock him up" when Scheer attacks Trudeau.

A defining moment.

GOSH hemerHOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should reserve judgement UNTIL SOMEBODY HONEST.............................

actually investigates Lavalin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the hints and rumours we have been getting......................................

"LOCK HIM UP" might actually BE A VALID SOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

After all- the RCMP STOPPED their investigation.................

because of the election call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And NOT because of a lack of evidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Actually, it's been proven over and over that first past the post is actually the best system. Most people prefer "simple".

A lot of people also prefer HONEST as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which is why LIE-beral electoral reform has THREE TIMES....................

been DEFEATED in B.C. referendum votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

Scheer lost because he had no charisma and didn't resonate with the electorate. He had no platform, and figured he'd just cruise on autopilot over SNC and Blackface.

Canadians are very concerned about climate change...women's issues/ rights...affordable housing...Indigenous affairs...etc.

The Cons addressed none of this and simply went into attack mode, to their own detriment. They deserved to lose.

(And this is coming from me, a Conservative at heart.)

The electoral survival of Our idiot Boy Justin and his bigoted racist LIE-berals.............

represents a triumph of greed and bribery ................................

over common sense and logic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the end -Scheer went rather "Mulroney" on us............................

meaning Mulroney chose to try to outspend and out bribe LIE-berals.........................

and destroyed his own party by betraying his core supporters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scheer gave in to the pressure and started offering election plums like a LIE-beral Lite leader............................

It is NO COINCIDENCE that the most popular Conservative leaders..........................

are ones like Rob Ford, Mike Harris. Preston Manning and Doug Ford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE IS KELLY LEACH when we need her?????????????????????

And can she be persuaded to step forward as leader???????????????????????

Or at least to GUIDE the leader?????????????

STRONG HONEST PLAIN SPEAKING is the road to electoral victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are already WAY TOO MANY SLIPPERY TWO FACE LIARS IN PARLIAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Harris and the Fords PROVED - Cdns WANT A REAL STRONG CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

Ha ha ha ha, so what? You an idiot and a hypocrite! "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. DUMMY!

Everybody is an idiot according to the The Putz, too bad he's so blind he can't see it in himself. Anyway it's all good fun watching him flounder around.

Hehehehehe....not only do you need to reply to me, you have to reply multiple times to the same post. Too funny!

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Hehehehehe....not only do you need to reply to me, you have to reply multiple times to the same post. Too funny!

Senile ...

Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs ...

JLM
No Party Affiliation

In order to pull your reputation out of the "sewer" you may want to heed a little friendly advise that I've found works well for me...…………………….don't f**king bother people who don't bother you first. If I did happen to reply to you twice, you might want to consider the possibility you were too f**king thick to get it the first time. Sorry, I guess I just have a low threshold for idiots.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
You really need to calm down.

You have claimed you couldn’t care less about my posts. You should start acting like it or just admit that was a lie

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Senile ...
Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs ...

Nah. I think he’s just dishonest. He cares deeply about what I post. I have no idea why. Perhaps it’s just jealousy.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

The only way the Cons would have won was with a majority government. The NDP already said they would not support them, so they would not have been able to form a minority government and it has been obvious for some time that they would be in the minority. At least now we have a chance at Pro Rep or Trudeau would face a non-confidence vote and we would have to go through this clown show all over again.

The NDP is broke. They will not force and election. True-dope doesn't have to do anything special. There will be another first past the post election and probably more after that. Enjoy the clown show. You will get another in likely 2 years.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

The NDP is broke. They will not force and election. True-dope doesn't have to do anything special. There will be another first past the post election and probably more after that. Enjoy the clown show. You will get another in likely 2 years.

Trudeau can't do a bloody thing w/o the Dipper's say so!

MHz
Well Hoid, why are you complaining about something that hinders your reply when you find a reason to delay/troll all your posts or even gloss over it altogether and now act like you have a backbone, let alone one an adult wears. Adults also have skin that doesn't bleed at every condemnation, . . . know what I mean?

Since that is a 'childish' trait the whole collective has, the question should be asked (and explored) as to why it is so common and did it begin at school or at the family supper table (where 'some' were allowed to ask and were praised and then 'some' were blocked most of the time and then the questions mocked as coming from a 'dullard' who should only follow and never lead)?

You bleeding yet because the topics contain very little that is pleasant. That is not what 'facts' are about.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by curious cdn View Post

senile ...

Cuckoo for cocoa puffs ...

Hoid
+1

Trudeau can't do a bloody thing w/o the Dipper's say so!

he needs 15 votes.

there's three parties who can give him that