CDN Election 2019


Serryah
Free Thinker
+1
#1081
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post







To be honest, this sums up how I feel about things (not exactly, but that voting for C or L IS shooting yourself in the foot).

However, one will have to be chosen to lead; so I guess we're limping for a few years.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#1082
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

To be honest, this sums up how I feel about things (not exactly, but that voting for C or L IS shooting yourself in the foot).

However, one will have to be chosen to lead; so I guess we're limping for a few years.


Vote for the candidate, forget the party! They are all the same anyway - Lie, steal and cheat to win the seat, hang onto the seat for 6 years and be eligible for the obscene pension. I believe one of the territories don't have political parties, they should all be like that.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#1083
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

COMMENTARY: Raising the issue of same sex marriage is a cynical and self-serving Liberal ploy

With less than two months before Canadians go to the polls, there are some worrying signs for the federal NDP.

For example, as of Thursday afternoon, the NDP had a total of only 148 candidates in place, which represents fewer than half of the total ridings in the country — an ominous sign for an ostensibly national party. Meanwhile, recent polls have the NDP in a distant third place, well behind two main parties, and only slightly ahead of the somewhat surging Green Party.

-


As far as the same sex activities go, a lot of us object to the term "marriage", but for the rest of it who cares? I don't believe in these parades but that's just me. I wouldn't participate in heterosexual parades either. Getting back to your post, I imagine the N.D.P. will have close to a full slate by election day. We can't let Justin forget the S.N.C. Lavalin saga ever happened and he should be reminded every couple of days about his treatment of J.W-R. I imagine she'll be reminding voters of the Asshole through out the campaign.
Last edited by JLM; Aug 31st, 2019 at 11:56 PM..
 
Serryah
Free Thinker
+1
#1084
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Vote for the candidate, forget the party! They are all the same anyway - Lie, steal and cheat to win the seat, hang onto the seat for 6 years and be eligible for the obscene pension. I believe one of the territories don't have political parties, they should all be like that.


I actually totally agree with you.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#1085
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I actually totally agree with you.


Yep, if you hang around with me long enough you can get pretty clever!
 
JamesBondo
#1086
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Vote for the candidate, forget the party!.

I want to agree with you but there have been MPs known to oppose gun registry yet they voted the same way as their party platform. Clearly, the way to prevent this would be voting for the correct party.
 
spilledthebeer
#1087
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

the question about the conservative position on abortion is anything but clear.

Scheer campaigned for the leadership promising that back benchers would be allowed to bring forward any bill they felt strongly about.

but now they say they will not allow an abortion bill to be heard

which one is it?






Poor stupid hemerHOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!


He is playing the usual LIE-beral hypocrite game- exploiting the politics of FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Would Our idiot Boy Justin allow a back bencher to propose that Ku Klux Klan be legalized in Canada???????????????????



So WHY would Scheer allow a back bencher to propose a bill that HE HAS ALREADY SAID..............................


will NOT be accepted or tolerated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!


Scheer has stated that re-opening the abortion issue..............................


or re-doing same sex marriage law.............................................


IS NOT PART OF Conservative policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


What part of that DO YOU NOT understand hemerHOID??????????????????????????


Or should we assume that because LIE-beral are so SLIPPERY AND SLEAZY....................................


and so willing to compromise THEIR VALUES........................................


you automatically assume that Conservatives are just like YOU???????????????????????????????


How SLEAZY ARE LIE-berals????????????????????????????


Look at the three billion dollar adscam theft from the LIE-beral human resources ministry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Look at the ONGOING Lavalin SCANDAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Look at the Admiral Norman trial that gave us such a good glimpse into how LIE-berals are trying to DISARM Canada........................


and abandon our allies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Look at the LIE-beral hug a thug judges with their catch and release CRAP trying to PRETEND they are being tough on crime while



issuing tiny slaps on the wrist to major FELONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Look at the rash of suicides on native reserves now that the inhabitants have got a GOOD LOOK at the "new deal" being offered by



LIE-beral hypocrites who only see natives as votes to be BOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Look at the LIE-beral immigration supporters jumping through hoops as they PRETEND that bringing in tens of thousands of Muslims



most of whom came from refugee camps RUN BY HAMAS - with our LIE-berals ACTUALLY TRUSTING HAMAS TERRORISTS to



select good immigrants for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Look at LIE-berals trying so hard to blame the Danforth Shooter and other acts of Muslim terror in Canada on what LIE-berals claim



are PROVOCATIONS from white nationalists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!


Never mind that the Muslim who wanted to derail that Toronto Via train off - the very high ELEVATION - Highland Creek Bridge has



already told the LIE-beral judge that Cdn law has NO AUTHORITY over him as he answers ONLY to Sharia Law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And never mind that LIE-berals want us to adjust TO and accept Sharia Law - with its determination to completely ERASE the rights of



women - as evolving into a normal part of Cdn life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


At what point do we admit that LIE-beral SLEAZE and corruption are out of control?????????????????????????


Must we wait until Our idiot Boy has his own Wynne-bag style gas plant scandal????????????????????????


Must we wait until Our idiot Boy has his own Wynne-bag "balanced" budget that is HIDING A SIXTEEN BILLION DOLLAR DEFICIT??


Must we wait until Ottawa hits the debt wall just as Wynne-bag LIE-berals did.................................


and IS WARNED by bankers NOT TO DIG DEEPER INTO DEBT.........................................


or face major PENALTIES for non compliance with our creditors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#1088
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

Poor stupid hemerHOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!


He is playing the usual LIE-beral hypocrite game- exploiting the politics of FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Would Our idiot Boy Justin allow a back bencher to propose that Ku Klux Klan be legalized in Canada???????????????????



So WHY would Scheer allow a back bencher to propose a bill that HE HAS ALREADY SAID..............................


will NOT be accepted or tolerated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!


Scheer has stated that re-opening the abortion issue..............................


or re-doing same sex marriage law.............................................


I don't think anyone in his right mind is going to reopen either the abortion issue or same sex marriage! I personally don't agree with either of them but in the case of abortions there is an "exception to every rule". Maybe education is the best route to go. Anyway in a Democracy the majority gets to call the shots and unfortunately sometimes some bad shit gets through. For the time being I doubt if there's a better alternative!
 
spilledthebeer
#1089
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Vote for the candidate, forget the party! They are all the same anyway - Lie, steal and cheat to win the seat, hang onto the seat for 6 years and be eligible for the obscene pension. I believe one of the territories don't have political parties, they should all be like that.




Oh Joyless LIE-beral Monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


I - for one- have never said that Conservatives are Saints..........................................


but if you cannot AGREE that Conservatives are CONSISTENTLY BETTER than LIE-berals................................


with the exception being that Red Tory SWINE "Lyin Brian" Mulroney..........................................


then you are not just a Joyless LIE-beral Monkey.......................................


you are also one of those LOBOTOMIZED Lab Monkies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Scheer and his gang ARE THE BEST CANDIDATES



AVAILABLE....................................


to pull us out of the COSTLY FISCAL PIT............................


that LIE-berals have dug for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#1090
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

Oh Joyless LIE-beral Monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


I - for one- have never said that Conservatives are Saints..........................................


but if you cannot AGREE that Conservatives are CONSISTENTLY BETTER than LIE-berals................................


with the exception being that Red Tory SWINE "Lyin Brian" Mulroney..........................................




Have you ever been diagnosed as being NUTS in the fcuking head?
 
spilledthebeer
#1091
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Have you ever been diagnosed as being NUTS in the fcuking head?






Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals LIKE YOU...................................


tell me on a regular basis....................................


that I am nuts.............................................. ......


but it does not worry me.........................................


because we all know that LIE-berals........................................


ARE HABITUAL LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


Speaking of "nuts".........................


I bet a good psychologist could get an interesting paper........


explaining why LIE-beral feel their truth should be..............


so very flexible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And why is it that LIE-berals do not accept anything..............



AS TRUE UNLESS............................................ ....


they get GRAVY in exchange for designating that thing as



being true????????????????????????????????????????


Just what mental malfunction compels LIE-berals.................


to be so selfish and GREEDY????????????????????
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#1092
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals LIKE YOU...................................


tell me on a regular basis....................................


that I am nuts.............................................. ......


but it does not worry me.........................................


because we all know that LIE-berals........................................


ARE HABITUAL LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


Oblivion is bliss I guess.
 
DaSleeper
#1093
It seems to me that quite a few affirmed Conservatives in this forum are actually "closet Liberals"
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#1094
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

It seems to me that quite a few affirmed Conservatives in this forum are actually "closet Liberals"

Of course they are . But not all is lost . Last evening one gentleman was wearing a Make America Great Again hat and not one person blinked . Good ole B.C. isnít only inhabited by GreenDP .
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#1095
Scam alert...


 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+3
#1096
We don't pay inheritance tax in Canada.
 
spilledthebeer
#1097
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Oblivion is bliss I guess.




Oblivion.......................................... ........


the happy place were most of the LIE-beral party will be RESIDING.......................................... .


one day soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!


Most of the spaces are already occupied by Wynne-bag Ontari-owe LIE-berals....................................


I do hope you federal LIE-berals dont mind doubling up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
spilledthebeer
#1098
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Scam alert...







So is that why so many natives dont graduate


from high school???????????????????????


So they can AVOID any work and the chance to be EXPLOITED......................................


by GREEDY tax mad LIE-berals???????????????????????????


Poor STUPID CLIFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


He does not realize this October election


is being fought SPECIFICALLY AGAINST


LIE-beral tax grabs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



His knowledge of economics is so sketchy...................................


that he does not even realize ...................



HE IS SLAMMING


the LIE-beral tax regime....................


that is supplying his welfare money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
 
spilledthebeer
#1099
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

We don't pay inheritance tax in Canada.






IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!


Did you take EXTRA STUPID PILLS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!


Inheritance tax......................


or death duties..........................................


or call it what you will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!


Its all the same thing...........................................


its a GRAVY GRAB..................................


by LIE-berals ..............................................


of property belonging to the DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+3
#1100
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

It seems to me that quite a few affirmed Conservatives in this forum are actually "closet Liberals"


It seems to me that the political discourse has become so bent and twisted that only a true Liberal believes in taxing sunshine, so that money can be re-distributed to all of the rainy places or that you're not a real Conservative unless you believe in rounding up the real Liberals and putting them into internment camps.

Well, guess what? Most of you so-called "Conservatives" on this forum come from the freak Libertarian 5% fringe that manages to prevent Conservative governments from getting elected.

Most of us are nearer to the political middle and it's guys like me that get Conservative governments elected, as long as the Libertarian fringe freaks are sufficiently muzzled at election time. If the Canadian Conservative movement is banking on a sudden "hard right" to give them power, as did the American Republicans (from a very different political culture, I might add) they are doomed to failure. The whole Trump/Pence/Cruz/Rush Limbaugh thing will not successfully import, here ...to little corners of Alberta and the Saguenay, where xenophobia is family
tradition.

So, who's the real Canservative, here and who's the proto-Nazi?
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#1101
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Scam alert...



That's one side of the equation Cliffy. I can take you for a 10 minute walk downtown here and show you 50 guys that the Gov't is a tax slave here. I could take you down to the corrections facility in Oliver and show you about 400 guys (and gals) who are a drag on the Gov't. It's good to enlighten people to a situation, but you have to include the whole situation.
 
spilledthebeer
#1102
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

It seems to me that quite a few affirmed Conservatives in this forum are actually "closet Liberals"






TRUE DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!


Always HYPOCRITE LIE-berals think it is essential election policy...................................


to infiltrate Conservative ranks and masquerade as "reasonable Conservatives"............................


who then proceed to make a deceitful mess.....................


of Conservative policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Civil service union HOGS take a POSITIVE DELIGHT.......................................

in HIDING THEIR GROSS CONFLICT OF INTEREST.......................................... ........


and of PRETENDING to be ordinary Cdns.......................................


on a quest for peace order and good govt............................................


that just happens to represent a TOTAL SURRENDER to LIE-beral values!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thanks to the GOBS OF GRAVY given to the HOGS by LIE-berals in that GROSS CONFLICT of interest................................


HOGS have the time and money to go out of their way.........................................


to protest Conservative leaders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



HOGS are so shameless they think nothing of LYING about their party affiliations and values..............................


in exchange for GRAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


And then HOGS GET INDIGNANT........................................


when they are exposed as HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is the motive behind that SIX HUNDRED MILLION DOLLAR SLUSH FUND.......................................


created by Our idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals.....................................


in a frantic attempt to BUY good press................................


from Cdn media HOGS "that LIE-berals trust"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#1103
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

It seems to me that the political discourse has become so bent and twisted that only a true Liberal believes in taxing sunshine, so that money can be re-distributed to all of the rainy places or that you're not a real Conservative unless you believe in rounding up the real Liberals and putting them into internment camps.

Well, guess what? Most of you so-called "Conservatives" on this forum come from the freak Libertarian 5% fringe that manages to prevent Conservative governments from getting elected.

Most of us are nearer to the political middle and it's guys like me that get Conservative governments elected, as long as the Libertarian fringe freaks are sufficiently muzzled at election time. If the Canadian Conservative movement is banking on a sudden "hard right" to give them power, as did the American Republicans (from a very different political culture, I might add) they are doomed to failure. The whole Trump/Pence/Cruz/Rush Limbaugh thing will not successfully import, here ...to little corners of Alberta and the Saguenay, where xenophobia is family
tradition.

So, who's the real Canservative, here and who's the proto-Nazi?

You are just a liberal in a blue suit , living solidly in the mushy middle swaying with the wind and getting lead around by the nose . Keep patting yourself on the back as you sink your grandchildrenís inheritance.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
-1
#1104
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

You are just a liberal in a blue suit , living solidly in the mushy middle swaying with the wind and getting lead around by the nose . Keep patting yourself on the back as you sink your grandchildrenís inheritance.

You're a Nazi who supports the Canadian Nazi leader Maxime who, like you, is too radical right for the Conservative Party. People like you consistently prevent the Conservatives from getting elected because the vast majority of Canadians aren't hateful prikcs like you are, pigs. You are a freak in a freakish party.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
#1105
Trudeau is NOT going to be re-elected..

He won't be. Trudeau won't have any farmers voted due to Chinese tariffs, so none of the prairie provinces will vote for him. Most people in rural Ontario can't stand him-they see right through his phoniness, the Indigenous nations still have no clean water and proper housing Trudeau also cut health care transfers to the provinces but spent billions overseas. Made a fool of himself in India, tried to lecture other countries about "gender equality" which angered many leaders. Flew all over Canada so he could lecture at his "town halls". No wonder the deficit is growing. Over $800 000 000 000.00 and climbing by the second with interest.

Not to mention Alberta, that would split and join the USA if that Putz was re-elected..

We would deport welfare bumbs like Bi-Curious and Cannuck back to Ontario
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
#1106
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Trudeau is NOT going to be re-elected..
He won't be. Trudeau won't have any farmers voted due to Chinese tariffs, so none of the prairie provinces will vote for him. Most people in rural Ontario can't stand him-they see right through his phoniness, the Indigenous nations still have no clean water and proper housing Trudeau also cut health care transfers to the provinces but spent billions overseas. Made a fool of himself in India, tried to lecture other countries about "gender equality" which angered many leaders. Flew all over Canada so he could lecture at his "town halls". No wonder the deficit is growing. Over $800 000 000 000.00 and climbing by the second with interest.
Not to mention Alberta, that would split and join the USA if that Putz was re-elected..
We would deport welfare bumbs like Bi-Curious and Cannuck back to Ontario

Trudeau is going to get elected if A-holes like pigs split the right wing vote, here and there. It's an old story in Canada. The idiot Western Separatists did the same thing a few decades back.


Dumb


Fukcs
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#1107
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Would be that 'the one eye'?

The hat is likely pulled down low over the other one...strategically...

Nice belts make terrible hat bands.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#1108
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You're a Nazi who supports the Canadian Nazi leader Maxime who, like you, is too radical right for the Conservative Party. People like you consistently prevent the Conservatives from getting elected because the vast majority of Canadians aren't hateful prikcs like you are, pigs. You are a freak in a freakish party.

Sorry the milkman just does not come off as at all as conservative. He is a liberal in a blue suit like you . And calling people who have been supporting conservative parties and principals since Mooseroney , nazis is really going to convince them to return to the fold .
Yes I support controlled immigration , and closing our porous border , yes I support balanced budgets , yes I am against the carbon tax , I must be a nazi .
If you want to vote for the mushy middle be my guest , personally I will be voting PPC , a vote for the bought and paid for milkman is a vote for status quo .
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#1109
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Sorry the milkman just does not come off as at all as conservative. He is a liberal in a blue suit like you . And calling people who have been supporting conservative parties and principals since Mooseroney , nazis is really going to convince them to return to the fold .
Yes I support controlled immigration , and closing our porous border , yes I support balanced budgets , yes I am against the carbon tax , I must be a nazi .
If you want to vote for the mushy middle be my guest , personally I will be voting PPC , a vote for the bought and paid for milkman is a vote for status quo .

... and you're a Nazi, pigs ...certainly not a Conservative.

If Prik Pics Canada gets 300 votes in each riding ... and I'm being optimistic, here ...that is enough to let the Liberal candidate by.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#1110
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Trudeau is going to get elected if A-holes like pigs split the right wing vote, here and there. It's an old story in Canada. The idiot Western Separatists did the same thing a few decades back.


Dumb


Fukcs

After another liberal in a blue suit Mooseroney decimated the party and handed the leadership to another liberal in a blue suit Kim Campbell . We started the reform party with the slogan the west wants in , and we still do .
 

Similar Threads

3
Predictions 2018-2019
by Yo0 | Jun 10th, 2019
15
Family Day to be changed 2019
by JLM | Feb 10th, 2018
12
Conservative Party in 2019
by Sorrow | Dec 29th, 2017