CDN Election 2019

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Old Stock Canadians will be voting Justine out in 2019.
Turdeau 1 and Turdeau 2...will go down in history as the 2 worst Prime ministers ever. Period!

I'm an old stock Canadian but that doesn't affect the way I vote in the least. I'd vote the same way if I were an immigrant.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

I'm an old stock Canadian but that doesn't affect the way I vote in the least. I'd vote the same way if I were an immigrant.

You are an immigrant.. unless you're First Nations.

Our Home on Native Land...

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+2

After eleven generations in what is now Canada and fourteen in North America in general, I consider myself to be a native ... Whether a carry Aboriginal DNA or not.

Mowich
Conservative
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Where's the source of that quote?

My bad, WU. I cannot find a legitimate source for this quote.

Not that I don't for one moment believe it is exactly the type of comment this twit would make considering the level of his intellect and with total disregard for the fact that his family is the epitome of old stock Canadians.

Mowich
Conservative
+2

Actually, in spite of being several generations removed, we are considered either imperialist or colonialist settlers, Boomer.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Well, when one checks DNA, one finds the Algonquin share with Europe, and the Cherokee share with ancient Greece.

There were also whites in Florida ( Windover) 7000 years ago.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCUoRpOibCo

Here Trudeau is commenting on HARPER's use of the term "old stock Canadians" .

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Actually, in spite of being several generations removed, we are considered either imperialist or colonialist settlers, Boomer.

I will take the title imperialist

spilledthebeer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Andrew Scheer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that the Sunny Ways are growing VERY STORMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

They are SCRAMBLING to BURY the GENUINE MUSINGS and TRUE THOUGHTS of Our idiot Boy Justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erasing the vile musings from his web site and while LIE-beral friendly media whores are busy deleting damning news quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS for The HARPER LIES that LIE-berals have been promoting......................................... ......

Here is a DIRECT QUOTE from Harper -published by Toronto (RED) Star newspaper during the 2015 leadership debate:::::

"The Conservative leader said he would “bring in more” refugees than in past years, but there is a limit, adding that “we do not offer them a better health-care plan than the ordinary Canadian can receive.”
“I think that’s something that new and old stock Canadians can agree with,” Harper said."

Many Cdns have been very FRUSTRATED that LIE-berals have been MORE GENEROUS to ILLEGALS than to Cdns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"OLD stock Cdns have to buy their own dental care and clothing..........................................

Illegals have this stuff HANDED to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Illegals on welfare get first and last months rent for living quarters.................................

Old stock Cdns in financial trouble GET LESS GOVT AID than illegals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there are extra dietary supplements for the children of illegals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Along with EXTRA AID to the children of illegals in our schools.......................................

aid that troubled CANADIAN CHILDREN often do not get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Illegals get put into the Cdn medical system as LIE-berals deem necessary...............................

while Old Stock Cdns must wait in line for RATIONED HEALTH CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have gone to extraordinary lengths to FALSELY cast Harper as a racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

When all Harper did was suggest that Cdns should NOT be treated as INFERIOR to the illegals that LIE-berals are collecting with no

more care or concern for the long term viability of their immigration policy than Crazy Cat Ladies rounding up masses of STRAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals resent it when people TELL THE TRUTH about them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals think it is OFFENSIVE for Conservatives to RESENT being LIED ABOUT by LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But that is STANDARD LIE-beral policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fake News and FALSE OUTRAGE are at the heart of ALL LIE-beral policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
Jody Wilson-Raybould has the lead over Trudeau’s Liberals

A poll done on 431 respondents so take it for what it is worth

Mowich
Conservative
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Jody Wilson-Raybould has the lead over Trudeau’s Liberals

A poll done on 431 respondents so take it for what it is worth

Considering the election is still several months away and anything can happen between now and the day we go to the polls plus the tiny sampling of respondents, it isn't worth the time it took to do the survey.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

Considering the election is still several months away and anything can happen between now and the day we go to the polls plus the tiny sampling of respondents, it isn't worth the time it took to do the survey.

It is if you get paid for taking polls. . .

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -2

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+3

Vote the drama queen out this October 2019..

https://youtu.be/LtoZqJdorI4

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+3
Not a good sign for 'lil potato IMO

Majority of federal Liberals' Vancouver Granville riding executive quit in support of Wilson-Raybould

Is this a sign for groundwork to start a new/alternative Lib. party

Hoid
+1
They already have one. Its called the NDP.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
Nah Singh is intentionally sinking it into oblivion, there is room for another Lib. party

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+3

Nah Singh is intentionally sinking it into oblivion, there is room for another Lib. party

I hope they do.. split the vote.. a home run for the Conservatives..

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+4
Wish they were a little more viable really split the vote with Singh a lot are migrating to the Green party Lol

spilledthebeer

SOURPUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would serve Our idiot Boy right if BOTH JWR and Philpot..........................................

ran over LIE-beral candidates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Cdns WOULD CHEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the poetic justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

They already have one. Its called the NDP.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AN ALTERNATIVE LIE-beral party????????????????????????????????

And will their slogan be : "vote for us because we only issue

a LITTLE FAKE NEWS?????????????????

"Vote for us because we will promise NOT to interfere in the

Lavalin trial............................TOO OFTEN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Vote for us because we will only run up $50 billion in new debt between 2019 and 2024.........................

unlike that idiot Boy who spent $100 billion in four years.........

money we did not have"???

"And vote for the Alternate LIE-berals because we are ONLY SLIGHTLY RACIST AS WELL"?????????????

"WE wont blame cops for ALL THE ILLS of the world"!!!!!!!!!

"So we - the Alternate LIE-berals are number two.................

and trying hard NOT to be so OBNOXIOUS and racist

as that idiot Boy and HIS gang"?????

Has it not occurred to anybody that the recently released report on Murdered and Missing Indigenous Women is AN OVER THE TOP WILDLY RACIST ATTACK on white society?????????????????????????????????????

AS if drug addicted hookers are dying because stingy white people refuse to buy them BABY SITTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals DEPLORE the death of these women as they should...........................................

but to suggest that white people are engaged in GENOCIDE.......................................... ......

is BEYOND CONTEMPT OF WHITE SOCIETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

It is LIE-beral hug a thug judges who are finding all those TIRED and LAME EXCUSES NOT TO JAIL DEALERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for Jagmeet the Political Dead Meat Singh............................................. ......

he is another version of Andrea Horvath.........................................

with more stylish head gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Federal NDPers will be happy if they ONLY FINISH THIRD in the election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Walter
+4 / -1

Not a good sign for 'lil potato IMO
Majority of federal Liberals' Vancouver Granville riding executive quit in support of Wilson-Raybould
Is this a sign for groundwork to start a new/alternative Lib. party

I read quilt and laughed so hard.

Mowich
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

True that.

Hoid
Dat.

Decapoda
+3 / -1

Wish they were a little more viable really split the vote with Singh a lot are migrating to the Green party Lol

Rub-n-tug Jack Layton was the best thing that ever happened to the Conservative party.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

If you have the time...

https://www.legeropinion.com

Cash, airmiles, Visa cards, aeroplan, gift cards...

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Now, visualize that with streaky, blobby, discoloured and undecipherable tattoos dripping down the waves of flab and you will get a true sense of what that future will hold.

MHz

Why is the watermark from a company in Israel??

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Why is the watermark from a company in Israel??

Look if you are here to be a straight up racist idiot.. how about you just fukk off.

We all know your a Muslim pig here, you hate Israel and Gays..

What I don't get is why you haven't been banned from here long ago.. this forum would be a far better place.
Last edited by B00Mer; Jun 6th, 2019 at 07:08 PM..