Is Trump FIT (Mentally, emotionally, ethically ) FIT for the JOB???

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I think you should try to keep more of an open mind Walter, lest you become like Putz.

too late

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

All the attention you've paid to Trump over the years, might be interpreted as admiration. No one who despises him talks about him as much as you do. I think you are probably doing a good job working on his reelection.

is that some version of pop psychology??

for the record: I DO find him fascinating from a psychological/sociological/evolutionary point f view. He is worthy of serious clinical study. Many professionals in the field think so too. (obviously)

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

57 states in the US, Corpsemen, jobs not coming back, BHO said these things. Please link to something BHO wrote in the Harvard law review while he was a student at Harvard. He no way wrote his first autobiography.
Who Wrote Dreams From My Father?

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...y_fathe_1.html

*hug*

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

is that some version of pop psychology??

for the record: I DO find him fascinating from a psychological/sociological/evolutionary point f view. He is worthy of serious clinical study. Many professionals in the field think so too. (obviously)

Well better keep an open mind on those studies , only 5 1/2 years to go . You might be able to get four more years out of Trumps replacement

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Trump ‘infuriated’ when officials tell him he can’t break the law — and it led to Kirstjen Nielson firing

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/tru..._notifications

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+2

Trump suggests death penalty punishment for Comey, Page, Strzok and McCabe

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/tru..._notifications

Polossi is right........it is time for an "intervention". ( actually it is long over due)

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Polossi is right........it is time for an "intervention". ( actually it is long over due)

Don't sell Trump short!

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Don't sell Trump short!

He's bananas.

You're just slow.

taxslave
Free Thinker

Seems like a good idea.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1

Don't sell Trump short!

Would never sell him short...........he is capable of many extreme and dangerous things............with callous indifference.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Would never sell him short...........he is capable of many extreme and dangerous things............with callous indifference.

More so than the average politician you think?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

He's bananas.

You're just slow.

Maybe - but still three times as swift as you!

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Swift like wounded deer through the woods.

Smart like street car.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Swift like wounded deer through the woods.

Smart like street car.

How do you manage to survive?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
Trump fumes over lack of recognition for his imaginary accomplishments

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...tail=emaildkre

when trump opens his mouth he removes all doubt about his pathological mental state.

Walter
Dailykos is Shitstory with a differnt name.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Dailykos is Shitstory with a differnt name.

Kinda like towndump?

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Kinda like towndump?

Not at all. Dailykos is more like the town sewer.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Trump is one of the sanest presidents since Harry Truman! On that note this thread should be put to bed.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Trump is one of the sanest presidents since Harry Truman! On that note this thread should be put to bed.

If you consider that malignant narcissistic sociopath sane, I think you should re-evaluate your definition of sane. The man is a complete lunatic and a pathological liar.
Last edited by Cliffy; Jun 12th, 2019 at 01:04 AM..

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

If you consider that malignant narcissistic sociopath sane, I think you should re-evaluate your definition of sane. The man is a complete lunatic and a compulsive liar.

I guess we have different opinions, Cliffy, based on how we see him - maybe you're right, maybe I'm right, probably the truth is somewhere in between. As a side note a lot of the shit that Trump comes out with is just meant to get the goat of the likes of you and Ocean Breeze. He's a smart man, he just likes dropping a lot of "test bombs".

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

... sez Dumbo, the flying Trump Zombie ...

Cliffy
Free Thinker

I guess we have different opinions, Cliffy, based on how we see him - maybe you're right, maybe I'm right, probably the truth is somewhere in between. As a side note a lot of the shit that Trump comes out with is just meant to get the goat of the likes of you and Ocean Breeze. He's a smart man, he just likes dropping a lot of "test bombs".

He doesn't get my goat. I get the goat of Trumpkins like Wally and Boomer. I think he is too stupid to worry much about. He is just a useful idiot that the republicans use to divert attention from all the sich shit they are pulling off to dismantle the Yankee Empire.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

... sez Dumbo, the flying Trump Zombie ...

Whatever makes you feel good. I'm not one to interfere with "stupid".

pgs
Free Thinker

He doesn't get my goat. I get the goat of Trumpkins like Wally and Boomer. I think he is too stupid to worry much about. He is just a useful idiot that the republicans use to divert attention from all the sich shit they are pulling off to dismantle the Yankee Empire.

The Yankee Empire . I like that , when are they folding Canada into that Empire ?

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

The Yankee Empire . I like that , when are they folding Canada into that Empire ?

They already did decades ago. They own most of our resources. You would know that if you weren't so blinded by dogma.

spilledthebeer

They already did decades ago. They own most of our resources. You would know that if you weren't so blinded by dogma.

POOR STUPID Cliffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE has been lost in the woods for so LONG.............................................. .........

that he does not realize that it was PREVIOUS GENERATIONS OF LIE-berals who sold Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

And Cliffy is also happily UNAWARE that people have NEVER BEEN SANE.............................................. ....

are NOT QUALIFIED to judge Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

It is like asking Helen Keller to judge a figure skating competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

If you consider that malignant narcissistic sociopath sane, I think you should re-evaluate your definition of sane. The man is a complete lunatic and a pathological liar.

Of course he is.......but his supporters can't or won't see his pathology. They are blinded by their emotional hero worship.....which is not objective...... The MAGA-hatters are not objective or logical about him Most of them can't tell you why they support him or list the points about him they favor. When actual observable points are listed for them ......they go on the defensive and react by calling others name.......like their silly cartoon style "hero"

pgs
Free Thinker

Of course he is.......but his supporters can't or won't see his pathology. They are blinded by their emotional hero worship.....which is not objective...... The MAGA-hatters are not objective or logical about him Most of them can't tell you why they support him or list the points about him they favor. When actual observable points are listed for them ......they go on the defensive and react by calling others name.......like their silly cartoon style "hero"

Are you objective . Do you watch Trump through unbiased lenses ? Would you rather President Sarah Palin ?