Rob Ford for Mayor 2014 Campaign Launched in Toronto

MHz
Who's the Deputy Mayor (or whatever) This is Toronto, you can't hurt it anymore. Who would be a worse Mayor (just for fun as I have no idea who is in the running and who has already bribed them.

Here is a buffer against the onslaught

spaminator
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Who's the Deputy Mayor (or whatever) This is Toronto, you can't hurt it anymore. Who would be a worse Mayor (just for fun as I have no idea who is in the running and who has already bribed them.

Here is a buffer against the onslaught

Norm Kelly

Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Surprised this has not been posted yet.

Rob Ford has tumor in abdomen; Doctors say more tests needed for prognosis | CP24.com

i'm surprised that any tumors can grow with the amount of crack, booze, and fat in his system.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Praxius View Post

Well the good thing is that Rob's most likely not going to be re-elected now.

Or he'll get re-elected through sympathy, then probably die anyways and be replaced with someone who can actually do the job.

Win win.

Send in the neg reps, I don't give a sh*t

Actually I'm kind of hoping he does get re elected. At least he has a little moxie! Chow is a back stabber!

MHz
6 laps around the 'floor' and his term would probably be over, in the mean time he should be wearing a big red button that says fu or something original like that. 15 minutes of fame, might as well soak up as much cash as possible, in his case it would be surviving relatives that would cash in.

Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

Norm Kelly

How come they never put the juicy stuff right at the top?
Norm Kelly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Doesn't seem like a hanging offense, a lot of people would be wishing they could do the same. Red Skelton only went to grade 4 but he was very successful because he hired the best that was available to look after the daily tasks. America went dead in the water when the Prez was lost in space on 9/11, whatever shall we do? A society like that is going to be the cause of it's own extinction. Luckily it can be a rather soft landing for America as a whole, depends on how long they resist saying the magic word 'whoa''
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBhlQgvHmQ0

Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Actually I'm kind of hoping he does get re elected. At least he has a little moxie! Chow is a back stabber!

. . . his vices aren't likely to change any so you won't have to wonder. Make him come clean on how much is being spent and it better match his income.
Last edited by MHz; Sep 11th, 2014 at 01:11 AM..

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

. . . his vices aren't likely to change any so you won't have to wonder. Make him come clean on how much is being spent and it better match his income.

I thought you religious guys were tolerant of the sins and vices of your fellow man and didn't take it upon yourselves to judge people. What you "know" about Ford is information gleaned from various media a lot of which may well be hear say. Don't matter anyway as none of us are perfect!

MHz

I thought you religious guys were tolerant of the sins and vices of your fellow man and didn't take it upon yourselves to judge people.

It's a pretty big book, there are some loopholes inserted. The rule is to treat all strangers as if they were friends. Friends (members of the same congregation (neighborhood)) are held to a higher standard. If they have a sin that they are unwilling to let go then the Church has to exile them or suffer the same fate. Expel means not sharing your food with them, in some places that would be equal to a death sentence, in Alberta you slide across the isle to a different table that is just as crowded.

What you "know" about Ford is information gleaned from various media a lot of which may well be hear say. Don't matter anyway as none of us are perfect!

Repeating the same mistake endlessly while hoping for a different outcome is insanity. If that is insane then the opposite must be sane, no matter how 'strange' the idea is. Perfect example are our Indian Reservations, they don't work now and they never worked in the past, yet they will remain forever. If the idea was integration then another method is available that would work on that same principle. Rather than lock them up in pens make them world travelers are the earliest time that impacts their path they want to follow in society. That is half the problem, discrimination is the other half and most likely the bigger problem.
If he is in the news it's a slow news day (more likely something importunate happened on the international stage, like the war to save a doomed dollar just got a lot more expensive.
Obama's Speech On ISIS: Full Text, Video - Business Insider

What Petrodollar: Russia, China To Create SWIFT Alternative

http://therearenosunglasses.wordpres...n-govt-forces/

Having a crackhead is going to cause fewer problems than the ones not on drugs.
Last edited by MHz; Sep 11th, 2014 at 03:19 AM..

Nuggler
Wow, I'm impressed. Just read about Fat Boy being admitted to hospital, and had to come to CC to learn he has a tumor in his tummy.
Tumors in tummies do not bode well for their owners.
Might be nothing.
Might lead to a slow, lingering, painful, death.
He might lose weight.
Can he get crack in the hospital ?
whatever.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Nuggler View Post

Wow, I'm impressed. Just read about Fat Boy being admitted to hospital, and had to come to CC to learn he has a tumor in his tummy.
Might be nothing.
He might lose weight.
whatever.

Not an enviable situation- best to just wish him well, healthwise and politically!

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Nuggler View Post

Might be nothing.
He might lose weight.
whatever.

Probably a box of crackerjacks he ate back in 2001

Tecumsehsbones
Can y'all vote for his tumor?

And how come it ain't "tumour?"

MHz
That kind of lifestyle he might have two more tumors, this one might lead them to the big one.

bill barilko
Two intestinal tumours in 5 years means he's not long for the politics.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...fice-1.2763333

tay
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

CP 24 corrected their spelling mistake.

All I have to say is I know someone who discovered last month they have a stomach cancer.

As much as I snicker at Rob and Doug, whichever way this pans out, and hopefully he doesn't die from this, I hope they both sit back and look at their bank accounts their father provided them with, and their pensions from being in Politics, and ask themselves 'why' are we doing this. Their time is up, just go away and relax...........

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by bill barilko View Post

Two intestinal tumours in 5 years means he's not long for the politics.

Rob Ford has faced frequent health issues while in office - Toronto - CBC News

Are you a doctor?

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Depends on which side of 49 you are on.

Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

All I have to say is I know someone who discovered last month they have a stomach cancer.

As much as I snicker at Rob and Doug, whichever way this pans out, and hopefully he doesn't die from this, I hope they both sit back and look at their bank accounts their father provided them with, and their pensions from being in Politics, and ask themselves 'why' are we doing this. Their time is up, just go away and relax...........

Maybe that is their business!

bill barilko

Are you a doctor?

The writing is on the wall-if I'm wrong you can post back here in 30+ years detailing my error.

Grievous
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
It's not cancer or a tumor.

It's a potato he forgot to chew.

Colpy
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Grievous View Post

It's not cancer or a tumor.

It's a potato he forgot to chew.

What a sweet comment about a man in fear for his life.

I know, you wouldn't see a doctor if you had a tumor. You're so tough it wouldn't dare threaten your health!!!!

Grievous
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

What a sweet comment about a man in fear for his life.

I know, you wouldn't see a doctor if you had a tumor. You're so tough it wouldn't dare threaten your health!!!!

Yes I would.

After some of the comments I read on some sites when Jack died.....why not be fair at least.

spaminator
+2

Colpy
Conservative
+1

Yes I would.

After some of the comments I read on some sites when Jack died.....why not be fair at least.

REALLY??

Nasties were said about Jack Layton?

In all sincerity, it is very bad form to make fun of the dead, or the seriously ill, unless they have been viciously evil throughout their life.

I called Jack Layton "Saint Jack of the Happy Ending" (patron saint of rub 'n tug parlours and subsidized housing) because I was so sickened at the pedestal he was placed upon..........but I didn't do it as he was dying.

I thought him a con artist, and a hypocrite.....without much in the IQ department.

But he seemed a friendly enough guy.

Even Harper spoke well of him.

Anyway, it IS bad form to make fun of a man with serious health issues.
Last edited by Colpy; Sep 11th, 2014 at 05:24 PM..

IdRatherBeSkiing

I could say the same about Justine. He may lose his hair if he keeps up.

CDNBear
+2
I'm looking forward to Ford more years. It'll be nice to have a politician that actually, and sincerely, has the time of day for his constituents.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

WHy would they want to make leftards happy?

CDNBear
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

WHy would they want to make leftards happy?

I wasn't going to say aything, but that's the other reason I'm looking forward to Ford more years.

Ford more years of left wing elitist nutters like Flossy, losing their minds, lolz. It's so funny to watch.

SLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

Yes I would.

You're quite the lemming aren't you?

tay

I could say the same about Justine. He may lose his hair if he keeps up.

Yes if he found something else to do the Libs could find a better qualified leader.........
Last edited by tay; Sep 11th, 2014 at 08:39 PM..

QuebecCanadian
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTears View Post

Why are so many Canadians overweight or obese? It's kind of scary to be in an elevator in Toronto with so many big people.

Better than being in an elevator in Atlantic City

Highball
There is a hot rumor that Ford has drooped out of the Mayor's race. If this is true the City of Toronto could come out of this mess as a winner.

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by Highball View Post

There is a hot rumor that Ford has drooped out of the Mayor's race. If this is true the City of Toronto could come out of this mess as a winner.

Earlier this afternoon, incumbent Rob Ford withdrew from the Toronto mayoral race, paving the way for his brother Doug Ford to run in his place. Shortly thereafter, the mayor announced that he will run for council in his old ward of Etobicoke North. Here is the statement he has released about today's developments.

more

Rob Ford's statement regarding the Toronto election

mentalfloss
+1
He was a terrible mayor, but probably better suited as a councillor or someone's secretary.

Here's to him getting through this.