Rob Ford for Mayor 2014 Campaign Launched in Toronto

eh1eh
+2
The truth isn't used by the Fords as it exposes their blatant ignorance.
Nice troll though Loc.

Locutus
+2
I've been doing this a long time brother.

Locutus
Rob Ford only a few points behind Tory in new mayoral poll

Rob Ford’s support appears to be rising as the gap between him and frontrunner John Tory narrows with two months left in Toronto’s mayoral race, according to a new poll.

The Forum Research opinion survey also found that Olivia Chow’s momentum continues to slip.

The poll, which was conducted on Monday and Tuesday, put support for Mr. Tory at 34 per cent, 31 per cent for Mr. Ford and 23 per cent for Ms. Chow – the three leading candidates.

Three-way race

Random sampling of public opinion among 1,945 Toronto voters five days after Karen Stintz dropped out of the mayoral race.

more

Rob Ford only a few points behind Tory in new mayoral poll - The Globe and Mail

Rob just keeps making them mad.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
I think with Ford it's "what you see is what you get" and a lot of people like that!

Locutus
+2
whatever it is there are a lot of pissed-off hipsters, basement dwellers, torstar readers and baristas nearing the ends of their ropes...it's fun to watch them go mental over Rob Ford doing so well.

Tecumsehsbones
VOTE FORD

. . . for the entertainment value.

Highball
Rob the slob is trying to keep receiving a good salary plus benefits courtesy of the Toronto taxpayers. If he had to get a real job it may be a big challenge for him.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Highball View Post

Rob the slob is trying to keep receiving a good salary plus benefits courtesy of the Toronto taxpayers. If he had to get a real job it may be a big challenge for him.

The Fords are quite rich in their own right and I don't think they need the $140K/year salary to keep food on the table.

Locutus
Guess the electorate is weighing a no nonsense speaks-his-mind addict in recovery vs an uppity asian broad who likes to meddle in people's lives and live off the teat versus a creepy washed-up cfl commish and cable tv salesman.

what to do, what to do.

Since he didn't have sweaty palms or too much aftershave then...Rob Ford!

Grievous
No Party Affiliation
+1
Old crack head is going to win.

He'll get voted in by law and order mouth breathers who don't like Trudeau's pot plan.

Funny ain't it.

I hope he wins, he's the only thing interesting in that cesspool.

Locutus
now that regular hurt-feelings litigator little warren is sicking his legal wankers on some douche again:

Former Olivia Chow advisor threatens to sue John Tory strategist | Toronto Star

hurt feelings

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

now that regular hurt-feelings litigator little warren is sicking his legal wankers on some douche again:

hurt feelings

More good news for Ford.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

VOTE FORD

. . . for the entertainment value.

It is that. And he is about the only politician in Toronto without a stick up his ****.

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

hurt feelings

And by launching this action, everybody is aware of the tweets. If they let them slide into the woodwork, they would be largely ignored.

Locutus
it'$ good for warren kin$ella ltd.

Locutus
Rex Murphy: As Olivia Chow flounders, Rob Ford’s fans show us that the common man still matters

Chow On This

Rex Murphy: And behind that seemingly frivolous responses is a deeper one. "Normal" politics has brought these voters no comfort, and the class of people that owns "normal" politics has brought no harvest of joy either. It is "a plague on all your houses" kind of moment. And Ron Ford is "a plague on all your houses" kind of candidate.

Chow On This - Small Dead Animals

Rex Murphy: As Olivia Chow flounders, Rob Ford’s fans show us that the common man still matters | National Post

tay
I hope Rob Ford wins.

Toronto deserves him..........

Locutus
the toronto star will have a stroke.

Locutus
+1
The force is weak in this bitch now.

Olivia Chow and the vanishing NDP in Toronto: Hepburn

Rising support for Liberals in Toronto may doom Olivia Chow’s mayoral bid.

Olivia Chow and the vanishing NDP in Toronto: Hepburn | Toronto Star

summer scarf wearers and special folk are gonna lose their minds very soon.

petros
Wynnes bridesmaids?

Zipperfish
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

It is that. And he is about the only politician in Toronto without a stick up his ****.

Pipe in his mouth though.

Locutus
+1
Locutus and Mike Tyson both say, 'Rob Ford is ‘the best mayor in Toronto’s history'

National PostVerified account ‏@nationalpost

Rob Ford is ‘the best mayor in Toronto’s history': Mike Tyson after meeting at City Hall http://bit.ly/WOCXuu

spaminator
iron mike and gravy train rob.

Grievous
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Nothing like a rapist supporting a crack head.

Law and order cons must just love this pair.

IdRatherBeSkiing
Surprised this has not been posted yet.

Rob Ford has tumor in abdomen; Doctors say more tests needed for prognosis | CP24.com

BaalsTears
Why are so many Canadians overweight or obese? It's kind of scary to be in an elevator in Toronto with so many big people.

55Mercury
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Rob Ford has tumor in abdomen; Doctors say more tests needed for prognosis | CP24.com

Loc sleepin' at the wheel

again

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTears View Post

Why are so many Canadians overweight or obese? It's kind of scary to be in an elevator in Toronto with so many big people.

I find there to be generally more obese people south of the border. We Canadians are catching up but you Yanks in general have a good lead.

(And I am just basing this on my visits. Its not scientific but clear anecdotal evidence. )

BaalsTears

I find there to be generally more obese people south of the border. We Canadians are catching up but you Yanks in general have a good lead.

(And I am just basing this on my visits. Its not scientific but clear anecdotal evidence. )

Americans are fat because we eat too much Mexican food.

Praxius
Free Thinker
+2

Well the good thing is that Rob's most likely not going to be re-elected now.

Or he'll get re-elected through sympathy, then probably die anyways and be replaced with someone who can actually do the job.

Win win.

Send in the neg reps, I don't give a sh*t