Quit Picking on the Republicans


Tecumsehsbones
#2221
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

At least, he wasn't a draft dodger, too.

Squealing cowards in 3. . . 2. . . 1. . .
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2222
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Squealing cowards in 3. . . 2. . . 1. . .


Well, you'd know about cowards!
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2223
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Come on , you are talking to a veteran of the Russian wars , he should know soldiering .


Probably...………………………..from his talk, you would get the impression he's about 300 years old.
 
Serryah
Free Thinker
#2224
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Three of them. I got no problem with Tiffany (Go Hoya Loyas!) or the kid.


Baron is the one kid I feel sorry for, because he's growing up in all this bullshit.


The kid looks perpetually sad anytime I see him, which isn't that much really. And though that's actually kind'a good in a way, it's also kind'a not. Good that the kid has privacy, not because, again, he looks sad.


He's a good poster child for the "DO NOT STAY FOR THE KIDS" message of marriage.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#2225
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Baron is the one kid I feel sorry for, because he's growing up in all this bullshit.


The kid looks perpetually sad anytime I see him, which isn't that much really. And though that's actually kind'a good in a way, it's also kind'a not. Good that the kid has privacy, not because, again, he looks sad.


He's a good poster child for the "DO NOT STAY FOR THE KIDS" message of marriage.

You are so compassionate.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#2226
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Probably...………………………..from his talk, you would get the impression he's about 300 years old.

No, but I get the impression that you're about 300 years old.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#2227
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Baron is the one kid I feel sorry for, because he's growing up in all this bullshit.
The kid looks perpetually sad anytime I see him, which isn't that much really. And though that's actually kind'a good in a way, it's also kind'a not. Good that the kid has privacy, not because, again, he looks sad.
He's a good poster child for the "DO NOT STAY FOR THE KIDS" message of marriage.

His mother doesn't look too thrilled, either. I'll bet that she bolts hand-in-hand with Barron, first clear chance she gets ... just like the other ones did.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#2228
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Come on , you are talking to a veteran of the Russian wars , he should know soldiering .

Spit on any Veteran's graves on Monday, tough guy?
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2229
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

No, but I get the impression that you're about 300 years old.


Huh! I guess I could be that wise, although it was never a thought that crossed my mind!
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2230
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

You're pretty f**king ignorant. My father didn't serve in WW2 as two of his brothers did. He signed up in '39 but due to a crippled foot and osteomyelitis, they rejected him- the explanation - they didn't figure he could walk 7 miles. I would suggest there are thousands who didn't go overseas for similar reasons, so it's just crass ignorance to call everyone a draft dodger. Aside from that fact, during the time Trump was eligible, the U.S. wasn't involved in any bona wars, unless of course you want to count the charade in Vietnam. Don't be so f**king ignorant. While being a soldier is a very honourable and noble occupation, there are several other occupations that are equally honourable and noble.


Should have read bona fide wars. Sorry!
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#2231
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Spit on any Veteran's graves on Monday, tough guy?

You sadly haven’t passed yet , but I won’t spit in your case it is piss .
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#2232
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

You sadly haven’t passed yet , but I won’t spit in your case it is piss .

You'll never find my grave. I'll be way East of Revelstoke.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#2233
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You'll never find my grave. I'll be way East of Revelstoke.

I was east of Revelstoke last week . I actually visited the future Republic of Alberta . Beautiful country .
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2234
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

I was east of Revelstoke last week . I actually visited the future Republic of Alberta . Beautiful country .


It's not going anywhere!
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2235
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

I was east of Revelstoke last week . I actually visited the future Republic of Alberta . Beautiful country .

It will be a sad and lonely place when no one wants their oil, anymore.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#2236
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

It will be a sad and lonely place when no one wants their oil, anymore.

That won’t be any time soon .
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#2237
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

That won’t be any time soon .


No one alive today will see that day!
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#2238
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

That won’t be any time soon .

Within this century.
 
Serryah
Free Thinker
#2239
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

His mother doesn't look too thrilled, either. I'll bet that she bolts hand-in-hand with Barron, first clear chance she gets ... just like the other ones did.


I think there's a pre-nup that states if she takes off before Baron's 18, the kid stays with Donnie, or least that's what I've heard.


If true, that'd be her only reason to stay at this point.


Unless he ends up in jail which isn't likely but you never know at this point anymore.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#2240
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I think there's a pre-nup that states if she takes off before Baron's 18, the kid stays with Donnie, or least that's what I've heard.


If true, that'd be her only reason to stay at this point.


Unless he ends up in jail which isn't likely but you never know at this point anymore.

One can only hope.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#2241
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I think there's a pre-nup that states if she takes off before Baron's 18, the kid stays with Donnie, or least that's what I've heard.


If true, that'd be her only reason to stay at this point.


Unless he ends up in jail which isn't likely but you never know at this point anymore.

Wow .
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-2
#2242
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I think there's a pre-nup that states if she takes off before Baron's 18, the kid stays with Donnie, or least that's what I've heard.


If true, that'd be her only reason to stay at this point.


Unless he ends up in jail which isn't likely but you never know at this point anymore.


By the time he starts his next term, Jan 20, 2021 he could be smelling like a rose. I doubt if all this nattering emanating from the media will be long lived.
 
Walter
+2
#2243
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

By the time he starts his next term, Jan 20, 2021 he could be smelling like a rose. I doubt if all this nattering emanating from the media will be long lived.

The MSM and the Dems won’t stop hating Trump till January 20, 2025.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#2244
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#2245
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

At least, he wasn't a draft dodger, too.


Unfit For Command:
Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry

14 years later, ‘Swiftboating’ still stings John Kerry

"What sort of combination of hypocrite and paradox is John Kerry?" ask the authors in this heated critique of the Democratic presidential candidate’s Vietnam–era military service and antiwar activism.

O’Neill, a lawyer and swift boat veteran, and Corsi, an expert on Vietnam antiwar movements, argue that Kerry misrepresented his wartime exploits and is therefore incompetent to serve as commander in chief.

Buttressed by interviews with Navy veterans who patrolled Vietnam’s waters, some along with Kerry, the book claims he exaggerated minor injuries, self-inflicted others, wrote fictitious diary entries and filed "phony" reports of his heroism under fire—all in a calculated quest to secure career-enhancing combat medals.

They also maintain that Kerry, whom they call a "moral coward," committed atrocities that alarmed his peers and superior officers during his four-month tour of duty.
https://www.amazon.com/Unfit-Command.../dp/0895260174
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
#2246
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Says the cookie cutter Fakenews meme clown.

yet another ditto selfie from the boi with no thinks of his own.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
#2247
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

The MSM and the Dems won’t stop hating Trump till January 20, 2025.

Neither may exist by then.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2248
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post


Get a life Cliffy for God sakes!
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#2249
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#2250
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Get a life Cliffy for God sakes!

Has big bad Cliffy triggered you again?

*hug*
 

Similar Threads

8194
Quit picking on Obama……
by DaSleeper | Feb 15th, 2020
65
Quit Picking on Hillary...........
by DaSleeper | Dec 5th, 2017
559
Quit Picking On Romney
by gopher | Jun 12th, 2016