Global Warming: still the ‘Greatest Scam in History’

JLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

When I worked north of Frobisher Bay around the 65th parallel in the late 90's temps were hitting close to +10 in the middle of June

So I wonder what's caused it to cool off up there! (Frobisher Bay = Iqaluit)
Last edited by JLM; 1 day ago at 11:08 PM..

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Was there any mention anywhere as to who (of the eight) rounded up all the critters and managed to drive many of them over from Africa? And then there's all the American species which brings up a few other questions! Nope that ark is bull shit, I tells you!

petros
+2
CENTRAL ENGLAND ON COURSE FOR IT’S 17TH COLDEST JUNE IN 360 YEARS OF RECORDS — CROP CONCERNS — GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM
JUNE 15, 2019 CAP ALLON

It’s been a truly miserable run-up to summer for folks in the UK so far, with official data revealing England is currently on for it’s 17th coldest June in records dating back to 1659.

The Central England Temperature (CET) record measures the monthly mean surface air temperatures for the Midlands region of England, and is the longest series of monthly temperature observations in existence.

It’s current mean reading for June 2019 (provisional to the 14th) is 12.6C (54.7F) — that’s 1C below the historically cool 1961-1990 average, the current standard period of reference for climatological data used by the WMO.

In recent years, only the June’s of 1991, 1977 and 1971 ran colder. Before that, you have to back to 1923, 1916, 1908, 1906, 1860, 1823, 1821, 1749, 1745, 1725, 1705, 1698 and 1689 to find cooler months of June.

This month’s cold temperatures and reduced sunlight hours will have already hampered the growth of many open-field crops, which in turn will pile further pressure on already surging commodity markets following the inclement-weather-related planting issues in Australia, America, Africa and China.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

CENTRAL ENGLAND ON COURSE FOR IT’S 17TH COLDEST JUNE IN 360 YEARS OF RECORDS — CROP CONCERNS — GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM
JUNE 15, 2019 CAP ALLON

Bull shit is part and parcel of this "Globull warming". In this area Feb., March and April were all colder than normal.

Twin_Moose
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

So I wonder what's caused it to cool off up there! (Frobisher Bay = Iqaluit)

Yep I used the old name they told me it was common to get up to 7-10 in the summer if it cooled off then that is abnormal

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Bull shit is part and parcel of this "Globull warming". In this area Feb., March and April were all colder than normal.

US Wide it Was the coldest and wettest Oct-April in 4.65 Billion years.