Is jealous of Tony Blair and Bush's sleepovers? 4 50.00%
Wanting to plan a romantic weekend at Camp David with Bush? 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Caleb-Dain Matton
Answer honestly.

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by Caleb-Dain Matton

Answer honestly.

I think your perceptions are biased, biggoted and homophobic. I answered honestly.

JonB2004

Answer honestly.

Don't be an ass.

Caleb-Dain Matton
Quote: Originally Posted by JonB2004

Answer honestly.

Don't be an ass.

I know you love it.

DurkaDurka
No Party Affiliation
Add another answer to the poll...

Do you think that Harper is:
"Being stalked by Caleb-Dain Matton?"

JonB2004

Answer honestly.

Don't be an ass.

I know you love it.

Elaborate, please.

Caleb-Dain Matton
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurka

Add another answer to the poll...

Do you think that Harper is:
"Being stalked by Caleb-Dain Matton?"

...for the murder of civilians in Afghanistan, Palestine, Sri Lanka.

DurkaDurka
No Party Affiliation
What exactly has Harper done to facilitate the murder of civilians in Sri Lanka?

You seem to be totally detached from reality. You make Aeon seem sane.

Caleb-Dain Matton

What exactly has Harper done to facilitate the murder of civilians in Sri Lanka?

He has consented to strip the Tamilese of much needed aid. They were targeted as being terrorists. But, officially they are seeking self-determination in a civil war. Canada's threatening to imprison those family members here in Canada for sending home aid to their relatives is in direct violation of the Geneva Convention and of certain UN resolutions. Harper -- breaking international laws one day at a time.

VoteForGraeme
I love how everything is in violation to UN resolutions.

People keep taking UN resolutions and the Geneva Convetion to mean what ever they want.

It is so silly.

I want my nick back all I did is call a person like you a racist.

JonB2004

Answer honestly.

Don't be an ass.

I know you love it.

Elaborate, please.

You haven't elaborated yet.

Colpy
Conservative

He has consented to strip the Tamilese of much needed aid. They were targeted as being terrorists. But, officially they are seeking self-determination in a civil war. Canada's threatening to imprison those family members here in Canada for sending home aid to their relatives is in direct violation of the Geneva Convention and of certain UN resolutions. Harper -- breaking international laws one day at a time.

The LTTE are the worst terrorists on earth......they make Hamas and Hezbollah and Fatah look little conventions of kindergarten teachers. They habitually stop buses and murder everyone on board for fun and profit.

The LTTE made Canada its major fund raising centre because the Liberals would not risk losing a riding or two in Toronto (where 100,000+ Tamil immigrants are concentrated) by banning the LTTE. The LTTE used intimidation and strong-arm tactics to extort "protection" money from Tamils in Ontario.

The LTTE murdered more civilians in Sri Lanka than anyone else. Canada's ban hopefully SAVED some lives.

One other fact. You are NOT dealing with reality.

You must be VERY young.

Don't worry though, over time your nervous system will develop, and your brain stem will become fully attached.

DurkaDurka
No Party Affiliation

The Tamil Tigers are a terrorist organization. As far as I an concerned, if you are a Canadian and supporting these groups with money, you should be in jail. Canada is not the only country to recognize the Tigers as a terrorist group.

Caleb-Dain Matton

The Tamil Tigers are a terrorist organization. As far as I an concerned, if you are a Canadian and supporting these groups with money, you should be in jail. Canada is not the only country to recognize the Tigers as a terrorist group.

It's a civil war there -- we are allowed to pick sides. Harper's definition of terrorism differs from mine. I have enough evidence to implicate America as terrorists. Who is Harper to tell me whom or whom not I can donate to, especially when the Conservatives are breaching International laws?

Caleb-Dain Matton

Where's your evidence Colpy? Provide some please, and of course a reliable source where you attained it.

Mirrormet
With regards to the LTTE as a terrorist organization, here's just one webiste found off of Google:

http://www.spur.asn.au/Default.htm

Colpy
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Mirrormet

With regards to the LTTE as a terrorist organization, here's just one webiste found off of Google:

Excellent link.......Thank You

Caleb-Dain Matton
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy

Quote: Originally Posted by Mirrormet

Excellent link.......Thank You

Yeah, I love those Links to sites that are built by the opposition -- real reliable. Kind of like me going to Esso's website to find information on pollution.

Mirrormet
It's real easy to find a non-polluted link yourself.

1. Go to www.google.com
2. Write in Tamil Tigers, LTTE, or perhaps terrorism.
3. Pick a link, there were quite a few. One of them must conform to your approval list.

The LTTE do in fact have their own website, though it's been at least 3 years since I saw it.

Sorry, I know this really does not at all relate to the original thread, just have to throw it out there.

Mirrormet
sorry.. that little link button there is supposed to say google . com

iARTthere4iam
Caleb-Dain Matton what is your definition of terrorism?

I wonder if you can define it without pointing fingers. Think about it.

iARTthere4iam
Caleb-Dain Matton

are you a:
1) hating hateful hater
2) hurtful hatemonger of hate
3) moron

answer honestly

Caleb-Dain Matton
Quote: Originally Posted by iARTthere4iam

Caleb-Dain Matton

are you a:
1) hating hateful hater
2) hurtful hatemonger of hate
3) moron

answer honestly

I'd have to go with 2, although it doesn't make alot of sense. Yes, I hate hateful people and hateful policies such as Harper, Israel and America's. Hope this clears it up.

Karlin
I think the point was that our PM is more interested in being pals with the great powerfull Bush cabal than in representing the majority of Canadian opinion.

Harper is a warmonger,and a fossil fool , and is therefore leading us towards, rather than away from the two greatest threats we have now - global warming and global warfare between Islam and Christian Radicals.

But that would be off topic. The honest anwer is that none of the above apply to any of the polls here today!! Harper is A Bush Brownnoser, but I doubt if anything sexual is taking place, lol.

Besides, who could kiss that Condom-leaser Rice?

mabudon
Ahh.. quick observation which I think is relevant to this-
Yesterday, Stevie Harper made that ridiculous crack about how he was going to continue to support Israel FULLY in the current agressive war they're waging and "our" stance in Afghanistan would not be altered, especially not to suit the positions of "special interest groups", and all's I could think was "since WHEN is a majority of our friggin population a 'special interest group'"???? man alive, it's the dubya-talk all over again... and when he cracked open the jug of "stay the course" I wondered if perhaps my radio hadn't drifted to an item about the US idiot in chief... but alas, it WAS our very own little-league idiot in chief... wish we had some aircraft carriers for Stevie to land on once we "accomplish" "our" "mission" in Afghanistan

Colpy
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by mabudon

Ahh.. quick observation which I think is relevant to this-
Yesterday, Stevie Harper made that ridiculous crack about how he was going to continue to support Israel FULLY in the current agressive war they're waging and "our" stance in Afghanistan would not be altered, especially not to suit the positions of "special interest groups", and all's I could think was "since WHEN is a majority of our friggin population a 'special interest group'"???? man alive, it's the dubya-talk all over again... and when he cracked open the jug of "stay the course" I wondered if perhaps my radio hadn't drifted to an item about the US idiot in chief... but alas, it WAS our very own little-league idiot in chief... wish we had some aircraft carriers for Stevie to land on once we "accomplish" "our" "mission" in Afghanistan

So, if we are to be ruled by polls, why do we need a government at all? Hell, we'll just turn the whole mess over to Angus-Reid, and live happily ever after.

I was SO relieved to be rid of government by finger in the breeze when the Conservatives won the last election. I am even more pleased with them now that they are holding to a principled stand, even though it might be costing them politically. Many kudos to Harper et. al.

As for our mission in Afghanistan, I see the goal of stabilizing that fractious nation as a little pie-in-the-sky, but worth the attempt. If we are not successful, at least we will have succeeded in what is essentially a holding action, preventing the Taliban from returning to power and Afghanistan becoming Training and Control Central for whatever bunch of Islamist loonys fell like getting 72 virgins this month.

As for stabilizing the country? I would be surprized, and very pleased, if that happened in my lifetime.

Caleb-Dain Matton

As for stabilizing the country? I would be surprized, and very pleased, if that happened in my lifetime.

Yeah, but you're in your seventies.

gc

So, if we are to be ruled by polls, why do we need a government at all? Hell, we'll just turn the whole mess over to Angus-Reid, and live happily ever after.

I was SO relieved to be rid of government by finger in the breeze when the Conservatives won the last election. I am even more pleased with them now that they are holding to a principled stand, even though it might be costing them politically. Many kudos to Harper et. al.

Did you not see my other thread? Harper does seem to be chaning his mind baed on the polls. Link

Colpy
Conservative

Yeah, but you're in your seventies.

No, I only feel that way some days.

I'm 51.

cortex
I found the question in this thread amusing. I believe caleb is trying to be funny--which is splendid. I dont see the homophobia alluded to . Im no fan of Harper, but if he is in love with Bush and or Blair --that is his business--I would not hold that against him. Same sex relationships between international state terrrorists is a reality we might all have to accept--now that Maggie and Liz are getting too old and frail to pull their tricks for the good old boys.