MASSIVE VOTE FRAUD HAPPENING

moghrabi
If a government cannot prove the honesty and accuracy of the election by which they claim authority, the people are neither morally nor legally obligated to obey that government's dictates or to pay its bills.

http://www.votersunite.org/electionproblems.asp

Very Interesting.

Paranoid Dot Calm
Hey! Moghrabi

Possession is nine-tenths of the law!

I've been watching the vote reporting ..... if Bush wins again, the world will turn against Americans. They will be seen to be complicit in the actions being taken in their names. American tourists will now be attacked world wide. Prior this, Bush was seen as the accidental president.

I was thinking about contributing to a terrorist group myself. Maybe if Bush can't be beaten in the voting booth, we should all begin supporting the Iraqi insurgents and beat him on the ground!

Calm

moghrabi
Even if he wins again tonight, he will still be the accidental winner. It is a very close election.

If Americans vote for Bush, Then they are in bigger Sh*t than they are now. They are already hated by 95% of people of the world and by voting in Bush again they will be hated by the other 5%.

We can fight Bush here in Canada without any insurgency or terrorism. We should ban cheap prescription drugs from going there. We should keep our supply of flu vaccine, we should tax the hell out of them when they come here with their stronger dollar.

There are a lot of things we can do without resorting to violence.

Moghrabi,

Reverend Blair
This wasn't an accident, they elected Bush. The world will not react well.

moghrabi
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

This wasn't an accident, they elected Bush. The world will not react well.

Then they support his plans of murder and lies. They will desreve what will come to them then.

Andem
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by moghrabi

We can fight Bush here in Canada without any insurgency or terrorism. We should ban cheap prescription drugs from going there. We should keep our supply of flu vaccine, we should tax the hell out of them when they come here with their stronger dollar.

Actually, thanks to Bush, the American dollar is extremely weak. Canadian dollar might be at par soon!

Rick van Opbergen
wow that list of election problems is LONG ...

Reverend Blair
It is long. I've only had 3 hours of sleep. I believe I'll finish this beer and go have lie-down.

Paranoid Dot Calm
I feel the same way today when watching Kerry lose as I did listening to the Simpson jury deliver their not-guilty verdict.
At first I was depressed. Then, I thought about what immediate effect it had upon me ..... Zip! No "immediate" problems that I can imagine.

I truly thought Kerry would win. I guess his people just got tired of standing for hours in a voting line and just walked away without voting. For the past week, as I was posting stuff on my own board, I was thinking that if Kerry wins, all my "history" about Bush would be just "History" .... sort of like what Ronnie Ray-Gun is now. So, in one sense, life continues and it won't feel like history.

For those of us who are news junkies, we know alot about Bush and it will be fun to refer to past experiences when second guessing his moves in the future. Oh! the passion of debate will lessen, and we will all begin sounding like a football team during off season. But, it sure is gonna be entertaining.

God may just need to come back to earth just to tell Bush that Americans need their social values and not just Christian values.
I'm keeping a sharp eye on the horizon for either God or a mushroom cloud.

Here in Canada, just like during the 70's and the Vietnam war, our copper and other mineral deposits will carry our economy but the interest rates are gonna surge because the U.S. is gonna borrow every available dollar out there on world markets.

It will be a very entertaining year. John Stewart will have us laughing every night.

Calm

Andem
Free Thinker
Quote:

I truly thought Kerry would win. I guess his people just got tired of standing for hours in a voting line and just walked away without voting. For the past week, as I was posting stuff on my own board, I was thinking that if Kerry wins, all my "history" about Bush would be just "History" .... sort of like what Ronnie Ray-Gun is now. So, in one sense, life continues and it won't feel like history.

I truly wish it became history. I'm so honestly sick of the news coming from around the world which has been the result of one of Bush's policies. The death, the ill, the terrorism, the protests.. everything.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the second term of every president is cursed somehow which cripples their policies. I hope it happens to Bush, making his plans ineffective. Unfortunately, we can't rely on curses or superstition.

I'm worried about all of this, the next 4 years, Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq and North Korea. Hopefully the reports are right, and the US' troops are too thinly spread.

Reverend Blair
That just means that Bush will depend more heavily on an air war, Andem...more DU bunker busters and daisy cutters dropped on residential neighbourhoods.

The best hope we have now is that the world refuses to to help at all.

Andem
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

That just means that Bush will depend more heavily on an air war, Andem...more DU bunker busters and daisy cutters dropped on residential neighbourhoods.

The best hope we have now is that the world refuses to to help at all.

That's the hope I think most of us can count on, to be honest. Germany and France will refuse to help at all, currently & previously. The UK will not step foot past Iraq's borders.. the closest they'll come to that is sending their troops home.

I'm not a genius of the economy, but if the US continues the path it's going, won't the other world powers become more powerful economically? By staying out of Bush's new wars, won't Japan, Germany, France and [possibly] the UK see more investments in their respective economies, hense making them more powerful?

Reverend Blair
I'm not an economist either, but there are a few things.

The US economy is in real trouble with debt. Those who deny that like to point to the 1980s, but in the 1980s the US was owed more by other nations than it owed. That is no long the case.

The falling US dollar could very well result in the Euro being the currency of choice around the world, including with the OPEC countries. The OPEC countries are looking at change not just because of the value of the dollar or because most of their customers are in Europe, but because US belligerence has angered them. If they can convince the Saudis, OPEC will go to the Euro. That would lead to more debt and a higher trade deficit in the US.

The US badly wants to invade Iran. That's been very clear from the rhetoric coming out of the Bush administration. Nobody will back them (Paul Martin and Stevie Harper might try, but the Canadian public will squish them if they do) so they'll be on their own. It seems likely that George Bush will push ahead with anyway though...he wants it bad. Wars are incredibly expensive so the debt will rise massively again.

He can run an expensive air war for about six months before he has to send in ground troops. That means a draft. Even if he doesn't invade Iran he likely needs a limited draft though...his military is not big enough to deal with its obligations. That means massive civil unrest at home...burning draft cards, riots. We've seen it all before. That's all expensive too, and bad for the economy.

While all or part of that is going on, Europe is going to expand trade with China, so neither will be as dependent on a shrinking US economy.

Then there's Korea and Taiwan. Bush has handled both badly and while China doesn't want nukes in North Korea either they aren't willing to let the US expand its power in the area. Taiwan could turn into a minor shooting match if that happens China could well decide that its time to destroy the US economy. They hold a massive amount of US debt and if they revalue their currency upwards, then sell off the debt they can break the US bank.

I think the world has had enough too. Everybody was hoping that Kerry would elected and the problems could be addressed. Instead not only did Bush win, but his first speech was belligerent and vindictive.

So far he has one major ally in Iraq, Great Britain. The war and Bush are both incredibly unpopular there though. Three British soldiers just got killed after moving to a more dangerous position against the will of the British people. That move was to facilitate an attack by US forces on Fallujah.

Kofi Annan just sent everybody involved a note saying that an attack on Fallujah would further destabilise things and make January elections in Iraq almost impossible to hold. No doubt that the timing of Annan's letter will undermine George Bush's standing in the world just a little more.

So that's how I see it. The US is still acting like it's an impervious super-power that nobody will dare to mess with. The fact is that they are incredibly vulnerable, both economically and, because of that militarily. They have no allies left, no friends, and have earned an incredible amount of animosity against them.

My biggest fear is that Martin is going to keep sucking up to them and we'll get dragged down with them.