Merry Christmas! Hotdamn!

Haggis McBagpipe
It's Christmas morning, and I've already opened a lot of my presents (Washington Post, New York Times, LA Times, BBC, CNN, FoxNews (eww, Santa made a boo-boo), Globe & Mail) and they are all such very nice presents!

!!! I can hardly stand the excitement!!!

I wish those damn Americans would hurry the hell up and get dramatic. I have my coffee in front of me, I have a delivery of bribery chocolate arriving any time from Pea, and I am totally psyched for Adventure, American-Style.

Rick van Opbergen
Ehm did I miss something?

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Rick van Opbergen

Ehm did I miss something?

Why, I don't know! Did you? 8-)

peapod
Look at your avatar ricky :P you are bound to miss alot with a little innocent face like that :P I will send you bananas for christmas :P

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Look at your avatar ricky :P you are bound to miss alot with a little innocent face like that :P I will send you bananas for christmas :P

8-) Yeah, what the hell, you're sending me chocolates, he might as well get bananas!

Rick van Opbergen
Well actually Victorius has a preference for filet mignon, salmon and Cristal Champagne peapod ...

peapod
Victorius is a vegetarian ricky and he is to young for champane :P

Rick van Opbergen
Neh he's not a vegetarian anymore, he decided he was one of those few who does like meat ... hehe ... and about the champagne ... ehh he can handle alcohol

peapod
I am shocked ricky, you would corrupt the little monkey, I guess you make him wear cloths to. :P Does he eat gouda and sambal to.

Rick van Opbergen
Well I do let him dance for money ... but that's for his personal development. Right? RIGHT??!