Remainers are overestimating the number of marchers for second referendum


Blackleaf
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Jo Cox?

No. She was killed by a mentally ill man.

Although she was whipping up public anger against her. Just days before her death she was on the Thames with Bob Geldof and his well-off, middle class mates giving the two-fingered salute to fishermen who were campaigning to Leave the EU.
 
Hoid
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

No. She was killed by a mentally ill man.

Although she was whipping up public anger against her. Just days before her death she was on the Thames with Bob Geldof and his well-off, middle class mates giving the two-fingered salute to fishermen who were campaigning to Leave the EU.

Oh I forgot.

When its a white guy he's mentally ill.

In fact he was a nazi and he killed her in the streets on I think the day before the vote.
 
Blackleaf
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

So the "establishment" represents almost half of the UK population? That's one big establishment.

Well it does when it comes to Brexit.

Or does it? My reckoning that a lot less than 48% don't want the referendum result to be honoured.
 
Blackleaf
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Oh I forgot.
When its a white guy he's mentally ill.
In fact he was a nazi and he killed her in the streets on I think the day before the vote.

No, he's mentally ill.
 
Hoid
#35
Far-right terrorist Thomas Mair jailed for life for Jo Cox murder

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-jo-cox-murder

The judge said Mair would have to serve a whole-life sentence due to the “exceptional seriousness” of the offence: a murder committed to advance a cause associated with Nazism.
 
Blackleaf
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Far-right terrorist Thomas Mair jailed for life for Jo Cox murder
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-jo-cox-murder
The judge said Mair would have to serve a whole-life sentence due to the “exceptional seriousness” of the offence: a murder committed to advance a cause associated with Nazism.

Mentally ill. Had a long history of it.

And Cox isn't the only person murdered over Brexit.
 
Hoid
#37
So I will repeat: have any politicians been killed in the streets in Scotland by nazis over the Scottish independence issue?

Since you seem to want a comparison/
 
Hoid
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Mentally ill. Had a long history of it.

And Cox isn't the only person murdered over Brexit.

Then why the whole life sentence?

Shouldn't he be in the hospital?
 
Blackleaf
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

So I will repeat: have any politicians been killed in the streets in Scotland by nazis over the Scottish independence issue?
Since you seem to want a comparison/

Many Scots Nats are racist thugs.
 
Blackleaf
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Then why the whole life sentence?

Shouldn't he be in the hospital?

Leftie liberal judge. Mair should be in Broadmoor or Rampton, like the Yorkshire Ripper.
 
Hoid
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Leftie liberal judge. Mair should be in Broadmoor or Rampton, like the Yorkshire Ripper.

You are worse than pathetic.

Also I don't think you are even a Brit.

Isn't Walter the one who hates the faking of ethnicity?
 
Blackleaf
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

You are worse than pathetic.
Also I don't think you are even a Brit.
Isn't Walter the one who hates the faking of ethnicity?

https://www.itv.com/news/2016-11-23/...red-mp-jo-cox/
 
Hoid
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

No British politician has ever been killed by a Nazi, as far as I know. Not even when the Nazis actually existed.

Still going to stick with this turkey?
 
White_Unifier
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

You are worse than pathetic.
Also I don't think you are even a Brit.
Isn't Walter the one who hates the faking of ethnicity?

What doesn't Walter hate?
 
Blackleaf
#45


A Brexit supporter died after being savagely beaten and threatened with being set on fire during a row over Britain’s membership of the European Union (EU).

Duncan Keating, 58, was attacked by his Remain-supporting neighbour, Graham Dunn, in Ancoats, Manchester, during a furious argument over the result of the EU referendum.

Dunn, 62, hit his victim with a parasol, punched him repeatedly and threatened to set him on fire, according to the Manchester Evening News.

Mr Keating was found dead in his bedroom six hours later. An autopsy showed he died from breathing difficulties after consuming alcohol, methadone and cannabis.

Manchester Crown Court heard that the fight, which took place just two days after the 23 June referendum, began when the two men got into a row at their sheltered housing complex.

Mr Keating was planting seedlings in the communal garden when he started speaking to Dunn about the EU referendum result.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a7362956.html
 
Hoid
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post



A Brexit supporter died after being savagely beaten and threatened with being set on fire during a row over Britain’s membership of the European Union (EU).

Duncan Keating, 58, was attacked by his Remain-supporting neighbour, Graham Dunn, in Ancoats, Manchester, during a furious argument over the result of the EU referendum.

Dunn, 62, hit his victim with a parasol, punched him repeatedly and threatened to set him on fire, according to the Manchester Evening News.

Mr Keating was found dead in his bedroom six hours later. An autopsy showed he died from breathing difficulties after consuming alcohol, methadone and cannabis.

Manchester Crown Court heard that the fight, which took place just two days after the 23 June referendum, began when the two men got into a row at their sheltered housing complex.

Mr Keating was planting seedlings in the communal garden when he started speaking to Dunn about the EU referendum result.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a7362956.html

And therefore no british politician has ever been killed in the streets by a nazi?

Brilliant.
 
Blackleaf
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

And therefore no british politician has ever been killed in the streets by a nazi?
Brilliant.

Remainer thug. And he wan't mentally ill.
 
Hoid
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

No British politician has ever been killed by a Nazi, as far as I know. Not even when the Nazis actually existed.

Still true?
 
Blackleaf
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Still true?

Course it's still true. No British MP has ever been killed by a Nazi.

And I know far more racist bigots who voted Remain than voted Leave.
 
Hoid
#50
What about Jo Cox?

And I am going to cut you a bunch of slack here, because I know you had never heard her name until this morning.
 
Blackleaf
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

What about Jo Cox?
And I am going to cut you a bunch of slack here, because I know you had never heard her name until this morning.

No. I've heard of her. She was forever on the news when she was murdered by a mentally ill man. Unlike that poor Brexiteer in Manchester murdered by a Remainer thug. That was hardly even mentioned.
 
Hoid
#52
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

No. I've heard of her. She was forever on the news when she was murdered by a mentally ill man. Unlike that poor Brexiteer in Manchester murdered by a Remainer thug. That was hardly even mentioned.

I have no problem admitting that there is violence on both sides of the Brexit issue.

Not quite sure why you can't do that.

I guess that's because you're a white natty.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#53
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

What about Scottish independence? Considering the Scots are more homogenously white and less ethnically diverse than the English, would that be a white power thing, too?

Not that there's anything wrong in campaigning and voting for white rights, of course.

No that is simply a grass roots movement , can’t you get anything right .
 
Hoid
#54
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

No British politician has ever been killed by a Nazi, as far as I know. Not even when the Nazis actually existed.

So I guess you'll be sticking with this under the he wasn't a nazi he was insane theory?

I just want to nail this point down before we move along to the "even when nazis existed" part of your lie.
 
Blackleaf
#55
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

So I guess you'll be sticking with this under the he wasn't a nazi he was insane theory?
I just want to nail this point down before we move along to the "even when nazis existed" part of your lie.

It's not a theory. It's a well-known fact.
 
Hoid
#56
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

It's not a theory. It's a well-known fact.

White Natty sticking to his guns
 
Hoid
#57


Which one of these non existent people are you?
 
Blackleaf
#58
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

White Natty sticking to his guns

Nothing wrong with being a white nationalist. White people are perfectly entitled to fight for their rights.
 
Hoid
#59
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Nothing wrong with being a white nationalist. White people are perfectly entitled to fight for their rights.

Is that what you're doing here?

Fighting for white nationalist rights?
 
Blackleaf
#60
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Is that what you're doing here?
Fighting for white nationalist rights?

I'm posting on Brexit.