2018 deaths of noteables

Blackleaf
+1
The highest score you can get in darts with the full set of three darts is 180 - three treble 20s.

A familiar refrain on Saturday and Sunday afternoons here when live darts is on the TV is the umpire shouting "One hundred and eightyyyyy!!" whenever one is scored.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BrJ4Y5k6W8

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

The highest score you can get in darts with the full set of three darts is 180 - three treble 20s.

A familiar refrain on Saturday and Sunday afternoons here when live darts is on the TV is the umpire shouting "One hundred and eightyyyyy!!" whenever one is scored.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BrJ4Y5k6W8

Fun to watch.

JLM

Scrabble isn't a popular sport.

No but it's a popular game!

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Fun to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zNWmmvUvtw

Cannuck

Yer very triggered today.

No. I'm not a Trumpite

Fun to watch.

...if you're brain dead

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

No. I'm not a Trumpite

...if you're brain dead

coldstream

Darts is a great game. What other sport can you play - or are allowed to play - whilst knocking back the pints?

Look at Andy "The Viking" Fordham...

I'm not knocking it. Seems like a civilized way to watch a sport event (too bad about the 'warm' beer). Although it's unusual to see the 'athletes' join in with the qualfing; at least during the game. But as with Andy; it seems some absence of moderation could shorten your life expectancy.

I see a lot of them decked out in black and grey tats.. like bikers. I wonder if there are pitched battles outside arenas like after (some) Canadian hockey games. They seem to have pretty raucus crowds.
Last edited by coldstream; Apr 9th, 2018 at 01:44 PM..

Walter
A brilliant man.
Art Bell, an A.M. Radio Original, RIP
https://spectator.org/art-bell-an-a-...-original-rip/

Retired_Can_Soldier

The Swedish founder of the Ikea furniture chain, Ingvar Kamprad, has died at the age of 91, the company has announced.

Mr Kamprad died at his home in Småland, Ikea confirmed in a statement.

Ikea founder Kamprad dies at 91 - BBC News

His Coffin came with "build at home" instructions that looked nothing like the product, but did come with a cool hex key.

Cannuck

A brilliant man.

Sure explains Wally's fukedupedness.

Walter
Godspeed, Mrs. Bush.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/obituari...-obituary/amp/

Blackleaf
Avicii, top electronic dance music artist, found dead at 28

20 April 2018
BBC News

Swedish DJ Avicii, one of the world's biggest dance music stars, has died in Oman at the age of 28.

Avicii's club anthems include Wake Me Up, Levels and, recently, Lonely Together with Rita Ora.

His representative said in a statement: "It is with profound sorrow that we announce the loss of Tim Bergling, also known as Avicii.

"The family is devastated and we ask everyone to please respect their need for privacy in this difficult time."

No cause of death was announced, and Avicii's representative said no further statements would be issued.

The electronic dance music (EDM) star, who reportedly made $250,000 (£180,000) a night on tour, had struggled with some health issues in the past, having his gall bladder and appendix removed in 2014.

He announced his retirement from touring in 2016, partly because of the health problems.

"I know I am blessed to be able to travel all around the world and perform, but I have too little left for the life of a real person behind the artist," he said at the time.

Avicii, top electronic dance music artist, found dead at 28 - BBC News

Graham Norton leads tributes to TV star Dale Winton

19 April 2018
BBC News

Winton hosted Supermarket Sweep from 1993 to 2001 and went on to host the National Lottery's In It To Win It

Graham Norton has led tributes to TV and radio presenter Dale Winton, who has died at the age of 62.

Norton thanked him for the "the best bit of showbiz advice I ever got - don't quit the hit!"

The former Supermarket Sweep host died at his home on Wednesday, his long-term agent Jan Kennedy said.

His death remains unexplained although, at this stage, police are not treating it as suspicious. A post-mortem will be scheduled in due course.

Police said they were called by the London Ambulance Service at approximately 16:10hrs on Wednesday following the death of a man, aged in his 60s, at a residential address in Whetstone, north London.

Winton spent nearly a decade hosting the ITV daytime hit Supermarket Sweep but also hosted the BBC's lottery show In It To Win It and game show Hole In The Wall.

Friend and fellow TV presenter Davina McCall described him as a "lovely, warm, kind, sensitive, generous soul with a touch of naughty!"

Graham Norton leads tributes to TV star Dale Winton - BBC News

Walter
'Austin Powers' star Verne Troyer dead at 49
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...-49/539435002/

spaminator

'Austin Powers' star Verne Troyer dead at 49
http://usatoday.com/story/life/peopl...d-49/539435002

I heard on the news that he is going to be buried in a matchbox.

Blackleaf
Former Shadow Olympics Minister Dame Tessa Jowell dies aged 70

BBC News
13 May 2018

Former Labour cabinet minister Dame Tessa Jowell has died aged 70, her family has said.

Dame Tessa, who was diagnosed with brain cancer in May last year, suffered a haemorrhage on Friday, and had been in a coma until her death on Saturday.

She played a major role in securing the 2012 Olympics for London when she served as culture secretary.

In recent months she campaigned for more cancer treatments to be made available through the NHS.

She earned a minute-long standing ovation in the House of Lords in January for speaking about the issue.

"In the end, what gives a life meaning is not only how it is lived, but how it draws to a close," she said during her speech.

"I hope that this debate will give hope to other cancer patients, like me, so we can live well together with cancer, not just dying of it. All of us, for longer."

Leading the tributes to Dame Tessa, former prime minister Tony Blair told the BBC that she was a "committed public servant" who was "always true and loyal and decent and wise".

"She knew she was dying and yet she was prepared to give everything she had in order to help people in the future," he said of her campaigning towards the end of her life.

"If anyone wants to know what politics can achieve they can just look at her life and how she lived it and how she ended it as a testimony to all that's best in politics."

He said her impact on politics was enormous and "everything she touched turned to gold in some way, whether it was advancing equal pay for women, starting Sure Start - which is an immense programme for children in our country - or of course bringing the Olympics to Britain".

Dame Tessa Jowell dies aged 70 - BBC News

Dennis Nilsen: Serial killer dies in prison aged 72

BBC News
13 May 2018

Dennis Nilsen, on the right hand side, lured his victims to his flat before killing them, often by strangulation

Serial killer Dennis Nilsen, who admitted killing at least 15 people in the 1970s and 1980s, has died in prison.

The 72-year-old was jailed for life in 1983, with a recommendation he serve at least 25 years.

The former civil servant murdered and dismembered several of his victims, most of them homeless young gay men, at his home in Muswell Hill, north London.

He was convicted of six counts of murder and two of attempted murder.

The Prison Service said Nilsen, who was born in Fraserburgh in Aberdeenshire, died at HMP Full Sutton near York.

The death of Nilsen will be investigated by the Prisons and Probation Ombudsman, as is normal for custody deaths, a spokesman added.

Nilsen was 37 when he was arrested, after human remains were found in a blocked drain at his home.

He and other tenants in his block of flats had complained to the landlord about the smell from the drains. An inspection by a plumber found pipes packed with human flesh.

During his trial at the Old Bailey, the court heard the remains of three bodies were found at his home and bones from at least eight bodies were found at his previous address in Melrose Avenue, Cricklewood in north-west London.

The death of Nilsen - wearing glasses - will be investigated as is normal for custody deaths

He met his victims, all of them men, in a pub and he would take them back to his flat for a drink. Most were homeless, some were homosexuals and some were prostitutes.

His trial heard how Nilsen strangled many of his victims with a tie and then disposed of the bodies, either through hiding them under the floorboards or by cutting up the body and flushing parts down the toilet.

On many occasions, he would sit with their bodies for days before he dismembered them.

Nilsen admitted killing at least 15 people, but he was convicted of the murders of six men:

Kenneth James Ockenden
Martyn Brandon Duffey
William David Sutherland
Malcolm Barlow
John Peter Howlett
Stephen Neil Sinclair

There were others who survived.

Mr Nilsen spent 11 years in the Army, with some time spent in the catering corps where he learned certain butchery skills.

He later served briefly as a probationary police constable before becoming a security officer with the Manpower Services Commission in 1974.

Dennis Nilsen: Serial killer dies in prison aged 72 - BBC News

spaminator
Lois Lane actress Margot Kidder dead at 69 | Toronto Sun

BRAUN: Margot Kidder a super woman | Toronto Sun

coldstream
Tom Wolfe has died at age 88.

He was for decades a keen observer of American Culture in books such as The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test (Ken Keysey and the Merry Pranksters of the 60s) and Bonfire of the Vanities (Wall Street and NYC of the 80s).

In short stories and novels his 'New Journalism' provided an insider's perspective into the misplaced idealism, raucous egotism or outright fraudulence that has often marked American Society.

He always provided insight and an implicit moral standard to his unapologetically indulgent and sometimes voyeuristic exposes.
Last edited by coldstream; May 16th, 2018 at 01:11 PM..

Blackleaf
Ray Wilson: England World Cup-winning defender dies aged 83

16 May 2018
BBC Sport

Ray Wilson (right) played in all six of England's games at the 1966 World Cup, including the 2-0 Group Stage victory over France (above)

Ray Wilson, a member of England's 1966 World Cup-winning side, has died, aged 83.

At 31, the left-back was the oldest player in Sir Alf Ramsey's starting XI which overcame West Germany 4-2 in the 1966 final at Wembley.

He spent most of his club career at Huddersfield Town before moving to Everton, where he helped the Toffees win the 1966 FA Cup.

Derbyshire-born Wilson, who also played for Oldham Athletic and Bradford City, had been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease.

The Terriers said in a statement they were "devastated" to learn of Wilson's death and added: "He was a regular supporter at home matchdays alongside his eldest son Russell despite battling Alzheimer's disease."

Everton also paid tribute to their former player, saying Wilson was "unquestionably one of the finest footballers to wear the royal blue jersey".

Ray Wilson holding the World Cup trophy in 1966

Former Toffees boss Joe Royle, who made his Everton debut the year Wilson helped them to FA Cup success, said: "He is a World Cup winner and played in the last England team that had four, maybe five, world-class players. He was certainly one of those.

"He was the best of his kind at the time. And he was a top guy, always there with a smile or a helpful word. I played a few reserve games with Ray and it was like listening to a maestro. He knew his stuff."

Wilson's England team-mate Sir Bobby Charlton also paid tribute to his "close friend".

The 80-year-old said: "Lady Norma and I are deeply saddened by the awful news that Ray has passed away.

"We shared some wonderful memories throughout our career and I had the pleasure of being his room-mate. Ray was a great man and he will be missed by so many people."

Another of Wilson's England team-mates, goalkeeper Gordon Banks, described him as "a wonderful guy, on and off the field" and a "world-class player".

"It's very, very sad, horrible news," Banks said.

"He was always one of the lads who wanted to have a laugh in the dressing room and whenever we went out for a drink.

"He was such a wonderful guy, on and off the field.

"As a player, he really was superb. He wasn't a big, strapping guy, but he was so quick.

"He was a world-class player without any question. There were players we just couldn't do without, they were terrific players, and he was one of them."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44140722
Last edited by Blackleaf; May 20th, 2018 at 06:32 AM..

spaminator
+1
Astronaut and moonwalker Alan Bean dies at 86
Associated Press
More from Associated Press
Published:
May 26, 2018
Updated:
May 26, 2018 6:26 PM EDT
In this Oct. 1, 2008, file photo, Alan Bean, the fourth man to walk on the moon, is shown during a preview of his work at the Lyndon Baines Johnson Library and Museum in Austin, Texas.Harry Cabluck / AP Photo / Files
Former Apollo 12 astronaut Alan Bean, who was the fourth man to walk on the moon and later turned to painting to chronicle the moon landings on canvas, has died. He was 86.
Bean was the lunar module pilot for the second moon landing mission in November 1969. He spent 31 hours on the moon during two moonwalks, deploying surface experiments with commander Charles Conrad and collecting 75 pounds (34 kilograms) of rocks and lunar soil for study back on Earth, according to a statement from NASA and Bean’s family that announced his death.
Bean died Saturday in Houston, Texas, following a short illness, the statement said.
“As all great explorers are, Alan was a boundary pusher,” NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine said in a statement that credited Bean with being part of 11 world records in the areas of space and aeronautics. “We will remember him fondly as the great explorer who reached out to embrace the universe.”
With Bean’s passing, only four of 12 Apollo moonwalkers are still alive — Buzz Aldrin, Dave Scott, Charlie Duke and Harrison Schmitt.
Schmitt, the lunar module pilot for Apollo 17, was one of many astronauts who mourned Bean’s death and paid tribute Saturday to his accomplishments that blazed trails for future space exploration.
“His enthusiasm about space and art never waned. Alan Bean is one of the great renaissance men of his generation — engineer, fighter pilot, astronaut and artist,” Schmitt said in a statement, adding that the wide array of lunar samples Bean helped collect from the moon was “a scientific gift that keeps on giving today and in the future.”
In 1998 NASA oral history, Bean recalled his excitement at preparing to fly to the moon.
“When you’re getting ready to go to the moon, every day’s like Christmas and your birthday rolled into one. I mean, can you think of anything better?” Bean said.
After Apollo, Bean commanded the second crewed flight to the United States’ first space station, Skylab, in 1973. On that mission, he orbited the Earth for 59 days and travelled 24.4 million miles, setting a world record at the time.
In this Sept. 8, 1969 file photo, Apollo 12 moon mission crewmen pose in front of their Saturn 5 space vehicle as the rocket was rolled out of the VAB at Cape Kennedy toward launch pad at complex 39. From left are Lunar Module Pilot Alan Bean; Command Module Pilot Richard Gordon and Commander Charles Conrad. Jim Bourdier / AP Photo / Files
Born March 15, 1932, in Wheeler, Texas, Bean received a Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering from the University of Texas in 1955. He attended the Navy Test Pilot School and was one of 14 trainees selected by NASA for its third group of astronauts in October 1963.
“I’d always wanted to be a pilot, ever since I could remember,” Bean said in the 1998 NASA oral history. “I think a lot of it just had to do with it looked exciting. It looked like brave people did that. I wanted to be brave, even though I wasn’t brave at the time. I thought maybe I could learn to be, so that appealed to me.”
Bean retired from NASA in 1981 and devoted much of his time to creating an artistic record of space exploration.
His Apollo-themed paintings feature canvases textured with lunar boot prints and embedded with small pieces of his moon dust-stained mission patches.
“Alan Bean was the most extraordinary person I ever met,” astronaut Mike Massimino, who flew on two space shuttle missions to service the Hubble Space Telescope, said in a statement. “He was a one-of-a-kind combination of technical achievement as an astronaut and artistic achievement as a painter.”
Many fellow space explorers posted tributes to Bean on Twitter.
Retired U.S. astronaut Scott Kelly said the world had not only lost “a spaceflight pioneer … but also an exceptional artist that brought his experience back to Earth to share with the world.” Kelly added: “Fair winds and following seas, Captain.”
U.S. astronaut Karen Nyberg called Bean a kind, gracious and humble man and a true role model.
“As a girl who grew up with passions for spaceflight and art, Alan Bean was my hero,” she wrote. “I feel fortunate to have met him.”
Retired astronaut Clayton Anderson tweeted “#RIP Alan Bean. Thank you for letting me stand upon your shoulders.”
Bean’s wife of 40 years, Leslie Bean, said in a statement that Bean died peacefully at Houston Methodist Memorial Hospital surrounded by those who loved him.
“Alan was the strongest and kindest man I ever knew,” she said. “He was the love of my life and I miss him dearly.”
He is survived by his wife, a sister and two children from a prior marriage, a daughter Amy Sue and son, Clay.
Astronaut and moonwalker Alan Bean dies at 86 | Toronto Sun

Blackleaf
Peter Stringfellow: Nightclub owner dies aged 77

BBC News
7 June 2018

Nightclub owner Peter Stringfellow has died at the age of 77, a spokesman has said.

The businessman, who had cancer which he had kept private, died in the early hours of Thursday morning.

The so-called King of Clubs opened many venues around the world and his eponymous club in London's West End became a magnet for celebrities.

The Beatles, The Kinks and Jimi Hendrix were among those he booked in his six decades in the industry.

His family have asked for privacy. He leaves behind his wife, Bella, and four children.

His publicist Matt Glass said: "It's very sad news. He passed away in the early hours of this morning. It was kept very private. He didn't want to tell. He wanted to keep it a secret."

He added that the Stringfellows club in Covent Garden will continue to operate "as normal".

'One of Sheffield's finest'

Former boxing champion Frank Bruno was among those to pay tribute, describing him as "a great guy and king of the discos".

Novelist and journalist Tony Parsons shared a picture of Stringfellow alongside American singers Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye, calling them "three legends".

BBC Radio presenter Tony Blackburn tweeted: "He was a terrific guy who lived life to the full and was a wonderful person to be with. He was always full of fun and, to me, was a big part of the 60s and 70s."

Singer Boy George described him as a character who was "one of Sheffield's finest", adding he was "a big part of our lives".
Boy George ✔
@BoyGeorge

R.I.P Peter Stringfellow. Wow, a big part of our lives and one of Sheffield's finest. What a character. He introduced me and my mum to Princess Diana.

8:29 AM - Jun 7, 2018 · Sydney, New South Wales

41 Likes 76 people are talking about this

Son of a Sheffield steelworker, Stringfellow started in the night-time trade in the early 1960s and he initially held normal music nights in his home city.

In 1980 he opened Stringfellows in Covent Garden, describing it as the world's premier gentleman's club.

The Upper St Martin's Lane venue was an immediate success, frequented by international film and music stars, and he went on to launch venues in New York, Miami, Beverly Hills and Paris.

He explained how a trip to the United States was behind his change in direction. "I went to a strip club in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, in the 80s and loved it," he said. "I then immediately opened up Stringfellows New York and it became a great success as I changed it to a strip club."

The Stringfellow brand became known for its topless girls in the 1990s and he later opened an adult entertainment club - Angels - in Soho, London, in 2006.

The strip club pioneer said his clubs had hosted stars including Prince, Rod Stewart, Marvin Gaye and Tom Jones - while Professor Stephen Hawking also joined him for dinner at one of the venues.

However, his success didn't come without any pitfalls. His clubs in Miami and Los Angles were a disaster and put him in huge debt.

Peter Stringfellow at the Bacardi London Club and Bar Awards in 2001

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44394076

spaminator
+1
Anthony bourdain rip

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

Anthony bourdain rip

I don't know him but crap, he's younger than I am!

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I don't know him but crap, he's younger than I am!

I never heard of the guy until now!

Walter
Worked for CNN so he’s known by the progs.

Cliffy
There was an old woman around Nakusp that carried a cross, with a biblical verse stapled to it, up and down the main drag. Everyone called her aunt Betty. She passed away a few weeks ago. A woman of some notoriety in these parts. She found the worship of famous people rather disturbing (excepting Jesus, of course). I believe the adoration of famous people has a mental illness named after it.

Walter
Precipicyitis.

darkbeaver
+1 / -1

Billy Graham, America's pastor, has died
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ied/858017001/

Good riddance to the high priest of Religion Made Easy.Who gets his car collection?

One of his retarded sheep were you Walter?

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Good riddance to the high priest of Religion Made Easy.Who gets his car collection?

One of his retarded sheep were you Walter?

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

Anthony bourdain rip

Blackleaf
'Bride of Belsen' Holocaust survivor who comforted Anne Frank at concentration camp before her death from typhus dies aged 95

Holocaust survivor Gena Turgel, 95, who became known as the 'Bride of Belsen' after marrying a British soldier who liberated the camp, has died aged 95. The Polish native (pictured left) had dedicated her life to sharing her experiences of the atrocity following the war, including her life in the Jewish ghetto in Krakow, Poland. She was a frequent visitor to schools in Britain (shown with the Queen in 2015, inset) and was praised for telling her story which 'no one would ever forget'. Born in Krakow as Gena Goldfinger on February 1, 1923, Mrs Turgel (shown on her weddding day with husband Norman in 1947, right) had to move with her family in 1941 to a Jewish ghetto with only a sack of potatoes, some flour and a few belongings.

First ever Bond girl Eunice Gayson who flirted with 007 in Dr No and From Russia With Love dies aged 90

Will go down in cinema history for helping create one of Bond's catchphrases

The actress shared screen when 007 said 'Bond, James Bond' for the first time

Gayson, from Surrey, revealed she had to calm a nervous Sean Connery down before he delivered the line in 1962 movie Dr No

By Connor Boyd For Mailonline
9 June 2018

Actress Eunice Gayson who played the first ever Bond girl has died aged 90.

She played Sylvia Trench in 007's 1962 onscreen debut Dr No and flirted with Sean Connery's Bond in 1963's From Russia With Love.

During filming of Dr No, Gayson helped calm down a nervous Connery so he could say the famous catchphrase 'Bond, James Bond'.

The first ever Bond girl - Eunice Gayson (pictured in 007's 1962 debut Dr No ) - has died at the age of 90

A message posted on her official Twitter feed read: 'We are very sad to learn that our dear Eunice passed away on June 8.

'An amazing lady who left a lasting impression on everyone she met. She will be very much missed. She will be very much missed.'

Michael G Wilson and Barbara Broccoli, producers of the Bond series, said in a statement: 'We are so sad to learn that Eunice Gayson, our very first "Bond girl", who played Sylvia Trench in Dr No and From Russia With Love, has passed away.

'Our sincere thoughts are with her family.'

Gayson (pictured left in the 1960s) will go down in cinema history for helping coin Bond's catchphrase 'Bond, James Bond'. The actress (right, at the premiere of Skyfall in 2012) calmed a nervous Sean Connery down so he could deliver the famous line

She played Sylvia Trench in 007's 1962 debut, Dr No, and flirted with Bond in 1963's From Russia With Love (pictured in 1962 alongside her co-star)

Gayson will go down in cinema history for helping coin Bond's catchphrase.

In the 1962 Dr No, Gayson's character Sylvia Trench is seen playing poker at the Le Cercle club.

After losing a few hands she suggests raising the stakes, to which Bond replies: 'I admire your courage, Miss, er?'

She says: 'Trench, Sylvia Trench. I admire your luck, Mr...'

Sean Connery then delivers the famous line: 'Bond, James Bond.'

Gayson was born in Surrey in 1928. She landed a number of on screen roles before and after her part in Bond.

She was cast in Hammer Horror's 1958 movie The Revenge of Frankenstein and appeared in several classic TV series such as The Saint and The Avengers.

First ever Bond girl Eunice Gayson who flirted with 007 in Dr No and From Russia With Love dead | Daily Mail Online

Fleetwood Mac guitarist Danny Kirwan who joined the band when he was just 18 dies aged 68 in London

By Christine Rendon For Dailymail.com
9 June 2018

Fleetwood Mac guitarist Danny Kirwan has passed away at age 68.

The iconic rock band broke the news by sharing a touching tribute post onto their Facebook page, revealing Kirwan had died in London on Friday.

'DANNY KIRWAN MAY 13, 1950 ~ JUNE 8, 2018 A TRIBUTE FROM MICK FLEETWOOD AND FLEETWOOD MAC,' read the post.

'Today was greeted by the sad news of the passing of Danny Kirwan in London, England. Danny was a huge force in our early years.

Passed away: Fleetwood Mac guitarist Danny Kirwan has passed away at age 68 (L to R Peter Green, John McVie, Jeremy Spencer, Mick Fleetwood, and Kirwan)

Danny Kirwan is pictured above in this 1975 photo. He joined the band in 1968 when he was 18

'His love for the Blues led him to being asked to join Fleetwood Mac in 1968, where he made his musical home for many years.

'Danny's true legacy, in my mind, will forever live on in the music he wrote and played so beautifully as a part of the foundation of Fleetwood Mac, that has now endured for over fifty years. Thank you, Danny Kirwan.

'You will forever be missed! ~Mick Fleetwood and Fleetwood Mac ALBUMS FEATURING THE WORK OF DANNY KIRWAN: Then Play On ​1969 Blues Jam at Chess​1969 Kiln House​1970 Future Games​1971 Bare Trees​1972.'

The tribute did not include a cause of death.

Fleetwood Mac guitarist Danny Kirwan who joined the band when he was just 18 dies aged 68 in London | Daily Mail Online