Canadians prefer Trump over trudeau

Twila
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Can you tell the difference?

One is smarter then your average dog according to science.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

One is smarter then your average dog according to science.

They could run that pig in Trump's place and his supporters wouldn't know the difference.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35 View Post

Well Canadians do not have to wait two more years to retire, restored some of health care to veterans, lowered by 2% on income tax to the middle class, Raised the tax on the rich by 1%. to name a just a couple off the top of my head. Oh yes, forgot ......gave back to researchers the right to talk about scientific breakthroughs they make.

There were a lot of others that were notable. He has restored a lot of what Harper took away.........takes time you know.

As far as his trips he is not as rich as Trump who's trips on the US tax payers makes Trudeau's look pitiful.

Have you any examples of these particular researchers and their findings ?

They could run that pig in Trump's place and his supporters wouldn't know the difference.

Well Cliffy aren't you clever ?

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Can you tell the difference?

I can, can you?

bluebyrd35
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Have you any examples of these particular researchers and their findings ?

Well Cliffy aren't you clever ?

When Harper announced that the retirement age was going to be 62 or 67 to receive the same amount of funds as those of 60 & 65 were receiving then, I know of at least 3 people who cheered upon hearing Trudeau cancelled that ruling. I am sure just a short question addressed to the government of Canada would bypass the need to research outside findings and you can even do that through Google and save a stamp.

Do charts proving that Harper was the worst Prime Minister Canada has ever had in all areas prove anything to you.
http://www.unifor.org/sites/default/...ique_eng_0.pdf

What the heck Here -

https://www.liberal.ca/27-liberal-promises-kept/
Last edited by bluebyrd35; Oct 10th, 2017 at 07:09 PM..

Murphy
Conservative
+1

When Harper announced that the retirement age was going to be 62 or 67 to receive the same amount of funds as those of 60 & 65 were receiving then, I know of at least 3 people who cheered upon hearing Trudeau cancelled that ruling. I am sure just a short question addressed to the government of Canada would bypass the need to research outside findings and you can even do that through Google and save a stamp.

Do charts proving that Harper was the worst Prime Minister Canada has ever had in all areas prove anything to you.

It's nice that you included this. I read it. The only thing I will say is that one report does not make your case. Economists or not, union interests are usually at odds with Conservative ideas on government. Several studies have to be presented before a proper conclusion can be drawn. At least you presented something. Most people around here don't, or use questionable sources.

What the heck Here -

https://www.liberal.ca/27-liberal-promises-kept/

Sadly, this doesn't count at all. The only thing that comes of these types of papers is ideological (Liberal vs. Conservative} thrust and parry.
Last edited by Murphy; Oct 10th, 2017 at 08:13 PM..

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I can, can you?

Yes, the pig is smarter and more useful.

bluebyrd35
No Party Affiliation
[QUOTE=Murphy;2516482][QUOTE=bluebyrd35;2516465]When Harper announced that the retirement age was going to be 62 or 67 to receive the same amount of funds as those of 60 & 65 were receiving then, I know of at least 3 people who cheered upon hearing Trudeau cancelled that ruling. I am sure just a short question addressed to the government of Canada would bypass the need to research outside findings and you can even do that through Google and save a stamp.

Quote:

It's nice that you included this. I read it. The only thing I will say is that one report does not make your case. Economists or not, union interests are usually at odds with Conservative ideas on government. Several studies have to be presented before a proper conclusion can be drawn. At least you presented something. Most people around here don't, or use questionable sources.

Sadly, this doesn't count at all. The only thing that comes of these types of papers is ideological (Liberal vs. Conservative} thrust and parry.

These are some of the promises that the Liberals promised to do and that the J,Trudeau government kept.

petros
Of yay. Legal weed. That's the only one he has kept.

...or has he?

bluebyrd35
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Of yay. Legal weed. That's the only one he has kept.

...or has he?

I was not looking for the one on legal weed, But the other promises listed in the article have a small reference article on when each of those promises were passed and when they took effect.

In any case I suspect those so interested in the legal weed promise are sure to know when it come into effect

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1

Do you hear banjos?

I hear banjos!

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+1
Well, golfing is just about done for the year so I thought I'd poke my nose in here and see what's happening. Are there still cretins here that think Trumpkins isn't a complete buffoon?

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Yes, the pig is smarter and more useful.

But pigs are too smart to go into politics in the first place. - Karen McMillan

Retired_Can_Soldier
+2

I was not looking for the one on legal weed, But the other promises listed in the article have a small reference article on when each of those promises were passed and when they took effect.

In any case I suspect those so interested in the legal weed promise are sure to know when it come into effect

Yes, he killed a bill that would strip people of their Canadian citizenship if they engaged in terrorist activity. Then he awarded 10.5 million to an Al Qaeda bomb maker and said he was sorry.

HEY JUSTIN! YOU GO GIRL. BEST PM EVER!

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Well, golfing is just about done for the year so I thought I'd poke my nose in here and see what's happening. Are there still cretins here that think Trumpkins isn't a complete buffoon?

Unfortunately yes. So nothing has changed.

bluebyrd35
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Yes, he killed a bill that would strip people of their Canadian citizenship if they engaged in terrorist activity. Then he awarded 10.5 million to an Al Qaeda bomb maker and said he was sorry.

The secret Omar Khadr file - Macleans.ca

I do wonder what you would want your country to do for you after being abducted and given no choice at 15. Particularly how the previous government virtually wrote you off? The amount of compensation will be end up much less than the courts/judge proposed.

How sad is his reply to the interrogator when asked about regretting any of his choices"

“I don’t think I had a choice in my life to regret anything, because I didn’t make any choices to regret them.”
Last edited by bluebyrd35; Oct 11th, 2017 at 12:46 PM..

JLM
No Party Affiliation

I do wonder what you would want your country to do for you after being abducted and given no choice at 15. Particularly how the previous government virtually wrote you off? The amount of compensation will be end up much less than the courts/judge proposed.

How sad is his reply to the interrogator when asked about regretting any of his choices"

“I don’t think I had a choice in my life to regret anything, because I didn’t make any choices to regret them.”

I think I'm forced to agree with you for once! Don't expect this to be an ongoing event.

I think Justin will be getting his education enhanced in the next day or so!

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+2 / -1

You're dead wrong.. There's no way in hell that the Trump supporters would not recognize Hilary

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

You're dead wrong.. There's no way in hell that the Trump supporters would not recognize Hilary

bluebyrd35
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

No she looks so much better than Trump or his pig twin. When even Trumps own party members think him a moron, you gotta believe the pig is smarter that dt

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Who, in their right mind would prefer the orange cheeto?

[youtube]LTosB6V_V24[/youtube]

EagleSmack
Fake

Cliffy
Free Thinker
John Cleese weighs in on the insanity of America:

[youtube]2UueGetlwpw[/youtube]

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+1

No she looks so much better than Trump or his pig twin. When even Trumps own party members think him a moron, you gotta believe the pig is smarter that dt

Keep it together old girl, don't get your panties all in a knot

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

Who, in their right mind would prefer the orange cheeto?

[youtube]LTosB6V_V24[/youtube]

Anyone with a working brain! Maybe Trump will impart some wisdom to him while he's in the Oval Office!

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

One of the few things Justin got right.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1

The people who wrote him off were his family. Abducted? Is that what happened? My gosh.
And that explains why he wants unfettered access to his sister who is a known Al-Qaeda supporter and has called to courts to allow it. Oh that poor boy. What a victim he is.

You are aware he is still on parole in Edmonton right?

Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

One of the few things Justin got right.

Your consistent. I'll give you that.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by avro15 View Post

Why does anyone like Trump?

Why does anyone like Clinton.....either one?

Trump speaks his mind and is basically honest, Clinton is a sleaze bag!

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Trump speaks his mind and is basically honest, Clinton is a sleaze bag!

Still living in Lala land? It has been pretty much established that most of what Trump says is either in error or an outright lie.

Donald Trump just keeps lying

Donald Trump just keeps lying - CNNPolitics

T r u m p ’ s L i e s

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...umps-lies.html

MHz
Perhaps it is more like a syndrome as it happens no mater who comes into power. Grass is always green on the other side of the fence. What is not said is when the fence comes down it is your grass that gets chewed clear down to the root and that is never a good thing is you like the feel of grass under your feet.