US$2,500 reward offered after dog found with ears, nose cut off in Detroit

spaminator
The Associated Press
First posted: Thursday, January 19, 2017 08:57 AM EST | Updated: Thursday, January 19, 2017 09:10 AM EST
DETROIT Animal welfare authorities in Detroit are trying to find whoever is responsible for maiming a dog found with its ears and nose cut off.
The Michigan Humane Society has released a photo of the Rottweiler mix, which was found in the city on Tuesday. The society says a concerned citizen called them after spotting the dog. The animal was taken to veterinarians and treated.
Investigator Mark Ramos says the maiming has caused the dog a great deal of suffering.
The society is offering a US$2,500 reward for the arrest and conviction of whoever hurt the dog.
A Rottweiler mix was found in Detroit on Tuesday with its ears and nose cut off. The Michigan Humane Society is offering a US$2,500 reward for the arrest and conviction of whoever hurt the dog. (Michigan Humane Society Photo)

US$2,500 reward offered after dog found with ears, nose cut off in Detroit | Wor

Kathie Bondar
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

The Associated Press
First posted: Thursday, January 19, 2017 08:57 AM EST | Updated: Thursday, January 19, 2017 09:10 AM EST
DETROIT Animal welfare authorities in Detroit are trying to find whoever is responsible for maiming a dog found with its ears and nose cut off.
The Michigan Humane Society has released a photo of the Rottweiler mix, which was found in the city on Tuesday. The society says a concerned citizen called them after spotting the dog. The animal was taken to veterinarians and treated.
Investigator Mark Ramos says the maiming has caused the dog a great deal of suffering.
The society is offering a US$2,500 reward for the arrest and conviction of whoever hurt the dog.
A Rottweiler mix was found in Detroit on Tuesday with its ears and nose cut off. The Michigan Humane Society is offering a US$2,500 reward for the arrest and conviction of whoever hurt the dog. (Michigan Humane Society Photo)

US$2,500 reward offered after dog found with ears, nose cut off in Detroit | Wor

I sincerely hope that when they find the person who did this to the dog will suffer the same. I would take his balls, too

Danbones
+1
And then a liberal splashing with iodine comes to mind as well

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Kathie Bondar View Post

I sincerely hope that when they find the person who did this to the dog will suffer the same. I would take his balls, too

That a girl, Kathie! I like you already!

Ludlow
$2500 not enough