Lunacy of the Left


JLM
#841
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Researchers Want Binary Sports Abandoned For ‘More Nuanced Approach’
https://www.dailywire.com/news/49319...d-hank-berrien

Fact is stranger than fiction.


In this day and age it sure as fcuk is!
 
Twin_Moose
+1
#842
Must be if they are calling for abortion rights for transitioning women
 
JLM
#843
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Must be if they are calling for abortion rights for transitioning women


First I heard of trans women being fertile!
 
Walter
+1 / -1
#844
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

What happened on July 4th?

Which year?
 
Walter
+1 / -1
#845
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

First I heard of trans women being fertile!

Mayor Pete was offering free abortions to them.
 
Walter
+1
#846
CNN's Cuomo: 'Make America Great Again' Means 'Make America Hate Again'
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...ica-hate-again

Good old Fredo.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2X9E9n6GHC8
 
petros
+2
#847
Who are they hating? America is people from everywhere.
 
Walter
+2 / -1
#848
Quote: Originally Posted by The Left View Post

He is the new Bush fascist cartoon and Biden is a progressive Democrat and Bernie also progressive Democrat and Waren did carring if choosen by Democrats is last chance if surelly get Warren best presential year I did like her then the Democrats has Clinton if the second chance but it's over I thought about Democrats I does thought Bernie or Warren I think too the communist party if communism is back in the US a surprising movement every female want communist party there is a beginning with American communism if truth are there last communism were back to 1990 but Soviet Union got back Russia to the east throne.

Phuk off, Avro. So predictable.
 
Walter
+2 / -1
#849
Quote: Originally Posted by The Left View Post

Cuomo want and Warren and Bernie.

Phuk off, Avro, yer too stoopid to live.
 
JLM
#850
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Which year?


2019 I presume!
 
HarperCons
#851
The Right have brain damage!
 
JLM
#852
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

The Right have brain damage!


Probably but I'd hate to think what the leftoids have!
 
HarperCons
#853
who knows, considering your definition of leftists are liberals, LOL!
 
JLM
+1
#854
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

who knows, considering your definition of leftists are liberals, LOL!




Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, Nope, more like N.D.P. Liberals and Conservatives all same thing, I don't have much preference, except right now the Libs have an asshole for a leader, so until he's gone I may vote Conservative.
 
HarperCons
#855
why would Trudeau's dumbass be any worse than any crackhead conservative??
 
taxslave
+1
#856
Quote: Originally Posted by The Left View Post

He is the new Bush fascist cartoon and Biden is a progressive Democrat and Bernie also progressive Democrat and Waren did carring if choosen by Democrats is last chance if surelly get Warren best presential year I did like her then the Democrats has Clinton if the second chance but it's over I thought about Democrats I does thought Bernie or Warren I think too the communist party if communism is back in the US a surprising movement every female want communist party there is a beginning with American communism if truth are there last communism were back to 1990 but Soviet Union got back Russia to the east throne.

Now try that in English.
 
taxslave
+3
#857
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

why would Trudeau's dumbass be any worse than any crackhead conservative??

Because conservatives are smart. If they were not smart they would be liberals or worse. I'm talking about true conservatives, not religious wingnuts.
 
HarperCons
+1
#858
you can accuse conservatives of many things, "smart" isn't one of them.
 
JLM
#859
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

why would Trudeau's dumbass be any worse than any crackhead conservative??


Which crackhead Conservative are you thinking of particularly?
 
JLM
#860
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Now try that in English.


Any one of the 500 or so languages would be better than what's posted.
 
JLM
#861
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

you can accuse conservatives of many things, "smart" isn't one of them.


I'm not sure If "smart" is the best term but Lyin' Brian could be pretty smooth!
 
petros
+3
#862
A great man once said,

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. I have a dream today!"

We a further way from that dream than ever.

Lefties judge people by the colour of their skin and gender with character being meaningless.

Maybe someday Dr.King, maybe someday.
Last edited by petros; Jul 21st, 2019 at 12:16 AM..
 
Serryah
#863
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

A great man once said,

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. I have a dream today!"

We a further way from that dream than ever.

Lefties judge people by the colour of their skin and gender with character being meaningless.

Maybe someday Dr.King, maybe someday.


I'll admit, there are people on the left who likely do this.


And there are people on the right who judge people by the same things.


Unfortunately, I don't see any of that changing anytime soon.
 
Danbones
+1
#864
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

The Right have brain damage!

That at least is proof righties have brains...

Say...What have you got left?
.................................................. ......................


It's all divide and conquer - look at how the press is treating "Russian collusion", Illegal invasions, and "Epstein", and all the (SO FAR) false reasons for wars for Isroil.
 
Walter
#865
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Now try that in English.

Ignore is a great function of this site.
 
Walter
+1
#866
This university's speech guidelines now call 'American' a forbidden word
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...dden_word.html

1984
 
Danbones
+1
#867
19.84 if you are talking IQ.
 
petros
+2
#868
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I'll admit, there are people on the left who likely do this.
And there are people on the right who judge people by the same things.
Unfortunately, I don't see any of that changing anytime soon.

It's only been around 55 years, and 3 generations.

What made this last generation so dillusional and hate filled?
 
Walter
+4
#869
Race cards? Deal me out
https://outline.com/WfMmDC

The Dems lost all imagination on 22/11/63.
 
Serryah
+1
#870
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

It's only been around 55 years, and 3 generations.

What made this last generation so dillusional and hate filled?


If you figure it out, you might solve an important part of how to fix it.


IMO there's too much that goes into the reasons why - though Social Media is, I think, part of it - that there's no one thing that makes this last generation the worst.
 

Similar Threads

39
Wind farms: the monuments to lunacy
by Locutus | Apr 7th, 2019
4
Right Left Right Left FORWARD MARCH !!!
by jimmoyer | May 8th, 2008