Strange... & Really Strange News-bites


Ocean Breeze
#1
Mother aiming to be world's fattest woman earns $90k a year from fans who watch her eating online


Read more: Mother aiming to be world's fattest woman earns 55k a year from fans who watch her eating online | Mail Online


Hope she has a cardiologist on stand by.
 
Nuggler
#2
.............How stupid can you get award.

Hope she's putting some money away for liposuction and a heart transplant. To say nothing of insulin shots and a seeing eye dog.
 
Ocean Breeze
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Nuggler View Post

.............How stupid can you get award.

Hope she's putting some money away for liposuction and a heart transplant. To say nothing of insulin shots and a seeing eye dog.

Absolutely !!! What folks won't do for that almighty buck.


(PS...like your avatar. Hoo Nose?? indeed.

 
lone wolf
+3
#4  Top Rated Post
Kee-ripes! Here I am celebrating dumping 65 lb in six months just by getting a dog who'll nag me for a walk....

...well a lot more than one - like around 9 k a day....
 
petros
#5
Gees and people have the nerve to bitch about veal.
 
Ocean Breeze
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

Kee-ripes! Here I am celebrating dumping 65 lb in six months just by getting a dog who'll nag me for a walk....

...well a lot more than one - like around 9 k a day....


 
Ariadne
#7
Gluttony is such a disgusting deadly sin. The thought of people eating for a contest, being encouraged to shovel food into their face - as much and as fast as they can - makes me want to toss my cookies. I suspect that people are encouraging the gluttony because they are hoping that eventually the glutton will explode onto the computer screen. Everyone will have a good laugh and wait for the next moron to do something like inhale helium until they float to Mars.
 
Ocean Breeze
#8
wait for the next moron to do something like inhale helium until they float to Mars.

LOL. Mars might not be a bad place for these morons to inhabit.
 
petros
#9
Chances are they are already living on another planet. It can't be ours, can it?
 
Ocean Breeze
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Chances are they are already living on another planet. It can't be ours, can it?

LOL....... as in alternate universe??? Could very well be.
 
petros
#11
It was a sad day back in 1985 when Mortally Obese Albert (PC) aka Fat Albert was laid to rest after a long fight with diabetes. The amputations and blindness were the hardest part for the Junkyard Gang to overcome.

Some say it is was what pushed Weird Harold into heroin and his tragic yet potential suicidal overdose short after Albert's demise.

Bucky is now a grandmother after being a single mom raising Albert's children living on fixed income after being laid off from the AC Delco plant in Detroit.
 
Ocean Breeze
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

It was a sad day back in 1985 when Mortally Obese Albert (PC) aka Fat Albert was laid to rest after a long fight with diabetes. The amputations and blindness were the hardest part for the Junkyard Gang to overcome.

Some say it is was what pushed Weird Harold into heroin and his tragic yet potential suicidal overdose short after Albert's demise.

Bucky is now a grandmother after being a single mom raising Albert's children living on fixed income after being laid off from the AC Delco plant in Detroit.

.............Now THAT is a real tear jerker.
 
Mowich
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Nuggler View Post

.............How stupid can you get award.

Hope she's putting some money away for liposuction and a heart transplant. To say nothing of insulin shots and a seeing eye dog.

And artificial limbs in case the diabetes results in amputations.
 
Ocean Breeze
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

And artificial limbs in case the diabetes results in amputations.

Might be an idea for the lady to reserve a brain .... ( preferably a republican/ conservative/tea partier one that is hardly used. )

she is gonna need all the help and transplants she can get.
 
CDNBear
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Might be an idea for the lady to reserve a brain .... ( preferably a republican/ conservative/tea partier one that is hardly used. )

You just can't help spamming every thread with some form of your anti Americanism eh?
 
Ocean Breeze
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

You just can't help spamming every thread with some form of your anti Americanism eh?

Gee.........like the conservatives in Canada are any brighter and not included.. A con is a con. regardless of the stripes or leaf.

an aside.....but only a true american patriot would be defending the US as blindly as you do. Hanging on to what WAS is counterproductive. At one time ......over a decade ago......the US was a place to be reckoned with. Things have changed. Do try and keep up.
 
CDNBear
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Gee.........like the conservatives in Canada are any brighter and not included.. A con is a con. regardless of the stripes or leaf.

an aside.....but only a true american patriot would be defending the US as blindly as you do. Hanging on to what WAS is counterproductive. At one time ......over a decade ago......the US was a place to be reckoned with. Things have changed. Do try and keep up.

Can you point out where I defended the US?

Why do you, a self proclaimed peace seeking global community type, want to project divides such as labeling a Native, that doesn't recognize a separation of the two nations, an American patriot?

Do you understand the absurdity and hypocrisy in your commentary?
 
Ocean Breeze
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

Can you point out where I defended the US?

Why do you, a self proclaimed peace seeking global community type, want to project divides such as labeling a Native, that doesn't recognize a separation of the two nations, an American patriot?

Do you understand the absurdity and hypocrisy in your commentary?

a Native, that doesn't recognize a separation of the two nations, an American patriot

am I reading this right when I say that you see Canada and the US as one nation?? Please clarify . thx.
 
CDNBear
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

a Native, that doesn't recognize a separation of the two nations, an American patriot

am I reading this right when I say that you see Canada and the US as one nation?? Please clarify . thx.

I don't recognise a border. I don't separate people like you do. I actually believe in unity and peace.

Why must I join you in your hypocritical crusade, to be absolved of the silly divisive label you have chosen to hypocritically apply?
 
petros
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

I don't recognise a border.

They still have that law if a Canadian born Member of an American tribe can't be refused citizenship into the US?

I wonder if an Mexican born American from an original American nation can get the same ticket if they come through Canada? Want to start a legit Coyote business? They have plenty of top notch tradesmen in the PEMEX oil fields.
 
Ocean Breeze
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

I don't recognise a border. I don't separate people like you do. I actually believe in unity and peace.

Why must I join you in your hypocritical crusade, to be absolved of the silly divisive label you have chosen to hypocritically apply?

You just did ..........separate people. You have definitively separated yourself from YT. IF you were totally accepting of all persons..... you would not be combative towards select poster. So perhaps........before calling others hypocrits. ........

......anyhow , we are straying from the woman who eats for money. Just when one thinks he/she has heard everything....
 
gerryh
#22
what the hell's a "YT"?
 
CDNBear
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

They still have that law if a Canadian born Member of an American tribe can't be refused citizenship into the US?

I believe so.

Quote:

I wonder if an Mexican born American from an original American nation can get the same ticket if they come through Canada? Want to start a legit Coyote business? They have plenty of top notch tradesmen in the PEMEX oil fields.

I'm not really into head hunting, lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

You just did ..........separate people.

I'm sure it makes you feel better, to see it that way.

Quote:

You have definitively separated yourself from YT.

YT?

Quote:

IF you were totally accepting of all persons.....

I am. I dismiss individuals, as warranted though.

Quote:

you would not be combative towards select poster.

Why? That is exactly what you are doing. I simply chose to follow your rules.

Quote:

So perhaps........before calling others hypocrits. ........

I do not deny my hypocrisies. Although you haven't pointed one out yet.

Quote:

......anyhow , we are straying from the woman who eats for money.

If the topic was important to you, then why did you deviate from it and attack the US, again?
Quote:

Just when one thinks he/she has heard everything....

Quite.
 
Ocean Breeze
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

I believe so.

I'm not really into head hunting, lol.

I'm sure it makes you feel better, to see it that way.

YT?

I am. I dismiss individuals, as warranted though.

Why? That is exactly what you are doing. I simply chose to follow your rules.

I do not deny my hypocrisies. Although you haven't pointed one out yet.

If the topic was important to you, then why did you deviate from it and attack the US, again? Quite.

re: your no borders philosophy.... Does that include all Muslim nations and every nation on the planet. Or do you selectively dismiss as you see fit ???

Either you are NO borders and everyone is treated fairly and equally..........or you are so full of BS it is hard to take what you say seriously.

Note:I don't make the rules for here. The forum comes with ROC.
 
Ariadne
+2
#25
Hmmmmmmmmm ... no one wants to talk about gluttony anymore?

What a relief!
 
Ocean Breeze
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post

Hmmmmmmmmm ... no one wants to talk about gluttony anymore?

What a relief!

LOL..........anyone feel a super sized Fat Burger coming on??
 
CDNBear
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

re: your no borders philosophy.... Does that include all Muslim nations and every nation on the planet. Or do you selectively dismiss as you see fit ???

I already answered that question. You never did answer Gh's or my question, what is YT?

Quote:

Either you are NO borders and everyone is treated fairly and equally..........

I'm a subscriber to Roddenberry socialism.

Quote:

or you are so full of BS it is hard to take what you say seriously.

Given the rhetoric, generalizations and hate you fill your posts with, that can only be a compliment.

Quote:

Note:I don't make the rules for here. The forum comes with ROC.

I know that. Why do you choose to point out one set of rules, while you break others? Again, a rhetorical question. You hypocrisy knows no bounds.
 
Nuggler
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post

Hmmmmmmmmm ... no one wants to talk about gluttony anymore?

What a relief!


It's what you call a thread hijack. Bear is famous for that.
 
CDNBear
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Nuggler View Post

It's what you call a thread hijack. Bear is famous for that.

I didn't start this one. OB did with her attack on the US, yet again, in another thread.

I'm not surprised you missed that. You're famous for selectively missing the obvious.
 
Ocean Breeze
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Nuggler View Post

It's what you call a thread hijack. Bear is famous for that.

Thanks. Should have figured that out myself. duh !!!
 

Similar Threads

7
Strange Egg.
by JLM | Aug 6th, 2010
18
Strange Spam
by Andem | Oct 20th, 2008
0
Strange New Planet
by I think not | Sep 14th, 2006