What are you going to do?

View Poll Results: What are you going to do when Bush wins the US elections?
Celebrate of course! Duh! 1 10.00%
Cry for days 1 10.00%
Emigrate out of the US (for Americans) / emigrate out of the continent (for Canadians) 0 0%
Blame Israel 0 0%
Really regret it, but that's it - life goes on 4 40.00%
Nothing 0 0%
What a stupid poll! 0 0%
Something else (explain) 4 40.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Rick van Opbergen
So, what are you gonna do when Bush wins the elections?

And you might wonder: I've never seen a more stupid poll than this one. I might agree with you. I guess people do stupid things when they're kinda bored.

Reverend Blair
I'll finish my article on the US becoming a failed state. If Kerry wins I'll have to change it to suggest how Kerry can avoid the US becoming a failed state.

Most likely though I won't know who won and will have to spend a night writing something that begins something like, "Once again the United States failed to hold an election that produced a clear result..." then work the failed state idea into that.

Andem
Free Thinker
I would regret it.. and cry for days.

Haggis McBagpipe
I would be consulting top cardiologists for advice on how to repair a broken heart.

How can Bush win, though, when Kerry is going to win? They can only have one president at a time, after all.

EternalSunshine
I voted "something else".

After everything that has been said and done, if half or so of the US population still thinks they're better off with Bush... they probably deserve him. It's hard for me to understand how one sane person could ever vote for him, and millions of Americans are going to.

So "something else" in my case will be a huge disappointment in the American people (or at least half of them).

And the poll question should have been if Bush wins, not when.

moghrabi
Bush will not win. So none of the above.

vista
Become a staunch Republican - the best way for survivial

If you can't beat 'em...

Seriously, I just renewed my internet domain. There is much work to be done.

Paranoid Dot Calm
Bush is not gonna win! Give your head a shake!

I think Kerry was ahead by 8 points before Osama and the Boys released their lastest video. But, he is still gonna win by 4 points.

Bush has lost at least 50% military ballots to start with and that is what saved him in Florida.

Kerry knows it .... I hear him sounding like Howard Dean did when he was talking about "taking back our country". He knows that he is gonna win but will only be able to govern like Ronnie Ray-Gun. The old trip of "For The Gipper" ... he is already suggesting that he will need the people to help him govern. That the people will need to pressure a Republican majority in both houses.

Not to worry! Kerry wins .... Nothing changes. And America will claim to have begun a new day. For the first time since the Invasion of Iraq, Americans begin to crawl out from beneath the mockery of truth and shame that Bush has heaped upon them.

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Paranoid Dot Calm

Kerry wins .... Nothing changes. And America will claim to have begun a new day. For the first time since the Invasion of Iraq, Americans begin to crawl out from beneath the mockery of truth and shame that Bush has heaped upon them.

It seems to me the last sentence makes a lie out of the first. The very act of saying "Not only no, but HELL no!" to Bush is change, good change.

JDream
Liberal
Kerry will win, If Bush wins I dunno what I'll do.. just not be happy..