'No Camp, No Camp': Migrants Forced Off Train

personal touch
somewhere along the way,we have lost relevant conversation in regards to the humantarian role of the world,if there is one topic which seems to divide communities is the role of compassionate entrance of refrugees.
i thin it is bad taste to purpsosefully dodge the relevant conversation of what is going on in countries like syria.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Not even close? Your PRESIDENT is Muslim.

By 2050, Islam will have overtaken Judaism as America's second-biggest religion.

Well there's an improvement.

Quote: Originally Posted by personal touch View Post

somewhere along the way,we have lost relevant conversation in regards to the humantarian role of the world,if there is one topic which seems to divide communities is the role of compassionate entrance of refrugees.
i thin it is bad taste to purpsosefully dodge the relevant conversation of what is going on in countries like syria.

You would be right. This forum long ago polarized I guess. The coversations devolve rapidly into low intensity snipeing followed by beer and dope and then bedtime. I fully recognize my responsibility for some of it. It's counterproductive to get too serious because there's tomorrow and another page of disaster to consider.

personal touch
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

You would be right. This forum long ago polarized I guess. The coversations devolve rapidly into low intensity snipeing followed by beer and dope and then bedtime. I fully recognize my responsibility for some of it. It's counterproductive to get too serious because there's tomorrow and another page of disaster to consider.

don't get your drift,but i will be in your camp regardless if I get your response or not!

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

You won't be saying that when every town and city in America and Canada becomes like many British towns and cities - with huge Muslim no-go areas which look like filthy, impoverished Third World cities with the Muslim call to prayer blaring out several times a day, populated by workshy, subsidy-junky Muzzies who care not one jolt about America and Canada and their culture and traditions and values and want to replace all them with Sharia Law and laws which reduce women to the status of chattel and which say that homosexuality is a capital offence. Alcohol will be banned and women will be stoned to death in front of town halls for adultery.

You may laugh and joke now and bang on about how you value "multiculturalism and diversity" unlike Ukip-supporting scum like me, but you won't be laughing a few years from now, and it'll all be your lot's fault. And us Ukip supporters will all be saying: "Well, we did try to warn you."

personal touch

You won't be saying that when every town and city in America and Canada becomes like many British towns and cities - with huge Muslim no-go areas which look like filthy, impoverished Third World cities with the Muslim call to prayer blaring out several times a day, populated by workshy, subsidy-junky Muzzies who care not one jolt about America and Canada and their culture and traditions and values and want to replace all them with Sharia Law and laws which reduce women to the status of chattel and which say that homosexuality is a capital offence. Alcohol will be banned and women will be stoned to death in front of town halls for adultery.

You may laugh and joke now and bang on about how you value "multiculturalism and diversity" unlike Ukip-supporting scum like me, but you won't be laughing a few years from now, and it'll all be your lot's fault. And us Ukip supporters will all be saying: "Well, we did try to warn you."

i don't live in the towns or cities,so in all honesty i really don't care on in these places.

i will be laughing at people who live in cities,and complain about diversity and multiculturalism,this is the real joke.

DaSleeper
+2

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Good point Sleepy.....................................and a sensible post!

Blackleaf
Refugees welcome...to the Age of Stupid: Yvette Cooper's pledge to take in a migrant family is more proof noisy emotion has replaced quiet intelligence, writes RICHARD LITTLEJOHN

Read more: Yvette Cooper's pledge to take in migrants is proof emotion has replaced intelligence | Daily Mail Online

Ludlow
I'm reminded of the Steinbeck novel "The Grapes of Wrath". The migration of thousands destitute southerners who sought a better life out west during the Great Depression in the thirties. The Farmworkers by in large were treated as low life garbage by the land owners . They were as welcome as a blight and used as not much more than slave labor. On a personal note My family was from that period of history and migrated from East Texas to the western US to find work. I can still remember a story or two my grandma would tell me about those times, The company store etc. Even migrants within this country were not welcome by those who for some odd reason, forgot where they came from. The poem on the Statue of Liberty, "The New Colossus" By Emma Lazarus, indicated a promise of a safe haven and a better life in a place primarily populated by those from other countries. Those words, don't carry much meaning today. In the US, or elsewhere. We need to protect ourselves from the outsiders. That;s the way it is now.