Russian marines clash with ISIS in Syria

AnnaG
More air strikes. Interesting.

selfsame
Tel Aviv is the cause of all the disturbance, and it is the true danger on the world peace.

{5: 64. Every time [Jews] kindle [with sedition] the fire of war [against Muslims], God does extinguish it.
They strive to make mischief in the earth i, but God loves not mischief-makers j.}
.................................................. ......
i By stirring the sedition, transgressing on the honor and misleading the common people.

j Therefore, God does not guide them to the Islam because they are hypocrites and mischief doers.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

B00Mer
Hope they have better luck that what they did in Afganistan

But it's nice to see Russia taking the lead and killing muzzies...

WLDB
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

But it's nice to see Russia taking the lead and killing muzzies...

They're also supporting 'muzzies.'

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDB View Post

They're also supporting 'muzzies.'

They are supporting Shia Mulims, and killing Terroist Muslims.. Bashar al-Assad Is Shia.

I'm glad the are supporting him.

But the more terrorist Muzzies they kill the better, besides now the Terroist have a new enemy to hate, not just the USA, or Western Nations.. Russia for sure pissed in their Korn Flakes.

WLDB
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

They are supporting Shia Mulims, and killing Terroist Muslims.. Bashar al-Assad Is Shia.

I'm glad the are supporting him.

He's also killed more people than ISIS by far. He just doesnt put out videos bragging about it. When you get down to it they're the same. There are no good guys in that fight.