Maybe it's high time a law was changed.

JLM
+1 / -1
#1  Top Rated Post
Almost daily, I hear on the news that the victim of a crime is not co operating with the police. Quite often I also hear that the victim is "known to police". How much is this bull sh*t costing the tax payer. No doubt it's a "double edged sword". The victim may be in fear of his health or even his life. So the cops also have an onus to protect his/her safety. Surely there are steps that can be taken to break the "log jam" and get the perpetrators behind bars. J.M.H.O. (Don't jump on my f**king throat)

personal touch
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Almost daily, I hear on the news that the victim of a crime is not co operating with the police. Quite often I also hear that the victim is "known to police". How much is this bull sh*t costing the tax payer. No doubt it's a "double edged sword". The victim may be in fear of his health or even his life. So the cops also have an onus to protect his/her safety. Surely there are steps that can be taken to break the "log jam" and get the perpetrators behind bars. J.M.H.O. (Don't jump on my f**king throat)

i would not a believe everything police say.
i would worry more about how much taxpayers money is being used within the Justice department via Harper's office.
organized crime is here to stay.(Quote)

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by personal touch View Post

i would worry more about how much taxpayers money is being used within the Justice department via Harper's office.

I think what you say, happens. I also think that more often you CAN believe what they say. It's sort of like the proverbial rotten apple in the barrel.

personal touch

I think what you say, happens. I also think that more often you CAN believe what they say. It's sort of like the proverbial rotten apple in the barrel.

i agree,most Officers are honest,and do their job well,and serve the public with respect and dignity.
i have issues with upper management,and how they handle poltical interests vs interests of the Officers they serve,my information auditing trails has resulted in this conclusion. If I were lower rank Officers I would not be very comfortable with Ottawa looking after the affairs of my well being and safety.(quote)

IdRatherBeSkiing

If the victim does not want to co-operate, then the case should be filed and move on to protecting somebody that gives a rats ***. If the victim winds up dead he/she has nobody to blame but themselves.

Of course. It's all Harper's fault. I bet he is a gang banger at night and shooting up 'innocent kids'.

personal touch
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

If the victim does not want to co-operate, then the case should be filed and move on to protecting somebody that gives a rats ***. If the victim winds up dead he/she has nobody to blame but themselves.

Of course. It's all Harper's fault. I bet he is a gang banger at night and shooting up 'innocent kids'.

i never said it was harpers fault,but what i did say is our resources of law enforcement and the court system is really being used by the PM's office,millions of taxpayers money.

i never said it was harpers fault,but what i did say is our resources of law enforcement and the court system is really being used by the PM's office,millions of taxpayers money.

to me,Harper doesn't look like he knows how to handle a wrench,never mind a gun.(Quote)

JLM

i agree,most Officers are honest,and do their job well,and serve the public with respect and dignity.
i have issues with upper management,and how they handle poltical interests vs interests of the Officers they serve,my information auditing trails has resulted in this conclusion. If I were lower rank Officers I would not be very comfortable with Ottawa looking after the affairs of my well being and safety.(quote)

I live 3,000 miles from Ottawa and I wouldn't expect them to be able to look after my well being and safety. I prefer to do whatever I can do for myself and feel much safer that way.

to me,Harper doesn't look like he knows how to handle a wrench,never mind a gun.(Quote)

If he could handle a wrench or a gun what good would it do you? I imagine he has a couple of guys he can call on to do this stuff!

I agree up to a point, but how would you feel if the next day the perpetrator kills and an innocent person or a child?

tay

How much is it costing the taxpayer?

The obvious solution is to have these victims fear the authorities more than the perpetrators, who, in the victims mind may further harm or kill them or their families.

I suggest an intensive round of torture that is so painful that these victims will fear the authorities more than the perpetrators.....

MHz
Perhaps the victim's original complaint should be recorded and after that is done his involvement is over and it is the video that ends up in court and the victim has nothing to do with that process but the accused is plenty involved as far as putting in time required to prove he didn't do anything wrong. A personal complaint results in a personal defense and a charged filed by a Lawyer would allow the defendant to also have a Lawyer.

Quote: Originally Posted by JLM;2165185[B

]I live 3,000 miles from Ottawa [/B]and I wouldn't expect them to be able to look after my well being and safety. I prefer to do whatever I can do for myself and feel much safer that way.

That would put you 200-700 miles into the Pacific, perhaps you meant km as we did go metric some decades ago.

Tecumsehsbones

Good idea. Let the perp go on to harm others because this victim doesn't want to cooperate. Great way to serve the public.

Jinentonix
+1
Maybe if the left-tards quit treating criminals like f*cking victims this would be less of a problem.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

would allow the defendant to also have a Lawyer.

That would put you 200-700 miles into the Pacific, perhaps you meant km as we did go metric some decades ago.

OK if you want to split hairs, 4000 km. which has got f**k all to do with the gist of the post!

personal touch

OK if you want to split hairs, 4000 km. which has got f**k all to do with the gist of the post!

the gist of the post,now there is something to talk about!

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Maybe if the left-tards quit treating criminals like f*cking victims this would be less of a problem.

Maybe if the rightards had actually pursued justice rather than responding to crime by grabbing the first poor person who came along and fitting him up, the leftards never woulda started.