Harper hands $66 million to Palestinians!

JLM
Stephen Harper announces $66M in aid to Palestinians - World - CBC News

Is that a wise use of taxpayers' money?

taxslave
+2
Why do we have two threads on this?

Actually MF posted the same link in another thread. My mistake.

lone wolf
+3
#3  Top Rated Post
Is $6 million more per year going to make the Muddled East any more peaceful than it already is?

BornRuff
It is the price we need to pay to offset Harper's increasingly combative rhetoric around these issues.

L Gilbert
+2
Well, he could have donated the money to healthcare, but management would likely hire more managers with the dough.

Machjo
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Not in the midst of a federal debt.

Kreskin
+1
Why not, it would just end up lining the pockets of Senators.

eh1eh
+1 / -1
Oh good. now they can get some better missiles.

Pearl
I think Mr. Harper should be applauded for helping a people that have been oppressed for decades. In fact I would suggest to him that he takes half of Manitoba and offer it to the Palestinians as the their new homeland. Seriously I am so sick of watching American and Israel suppress the lives and hopes of these people. Don't forget Israel used to be Palestine before the British stole it and gave it to the Jews. It is AMerica that has killed over 300 i8nncent children with drones - not Palestinians. 41 men targeted but 1,147 people killed: US drone strikes – the facts on the ground | US news | The Guardian

B00Mer

I'm kind of surprised... I think he shouldn't give any money to a Terroist State..

Give it to Isreal.

Is Pearl GoreObsessed??

Blackleaf

No, definitely not. Do you think the "Palestinians" would ever give money to Canada?

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Is Pearl GoreObsessed??

My guess would be no, not venomous enough.....but I've been wrong before.

Jinentonix
Quote: Originally Posted by Pearl View Post

I think Mr. Harper should be applauded for helping a people that have been oppressed for decades. In fact I would suggest to him that he takes half of Manitoba and offer it to the Palestinians as the their new homeland. Seriously I am so sick of watching American and Israel suppress the lives and hopes of these people. Don't forget Israel used to be Palestine before the British stole it and gave it to the Jews. It is AMerica that has killed over 300 i8nncent children with drones - not Palestinians. 41 men targeted but 1,147 people killed: US drone strikes – the facts on the ground | US news | The Guardian

For God's sake please, if you're going to make posts about Palestine and Israel, at least have a freakin' clue what you're talking about.