Crane collapses at Mecca's Grand Mosque, at least 65 dead


AnnaG
#61
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

God is Eternal, Unlimited, and is Superior to having any defect.

I heard that before. I think it is just so much baloney.
Quote:

The eating of food will lead to the excreta, which is the dirt of man and animal following their eating food.

"Excreta" is simply the remains of food (that you say comes from your god) that our bodies have robbed of vitamins and minerals plus a few bacteria and other bugs plus some leftover enzymes. There is nothing "dirty" about it unless the food is "dirty" to begin with. So if it is actually "dirty", then your god is feeding us "dirty" food.

Quote:

God the Creator is never unaware of His creatures; so He punishes the wrong-doers who wrongs others and transgresses on them; and God rewards the good-doer.

Hearsay. That is what some humans say their creator does. I, this particular human, say that gods are utterly indifferent to us and our planet and so do not interfere or involve themselves with us.


Quote:

God likes the one who give alms to the poor and needy, but He dislikes the miser and the stingy, who withholds money and other alms from the poor.

I thought you meant give alms and groceries to the gods or religions. We do not do that. But, we do give to people who are in need.
Quote:

So if you are unpunished as you say, you should be more fearful, because your punishment may be postponed to the future; or you may be misguided and will not find the way of the truth, then will be punished in the Next Life. It is up to God to punish or to pardon.

That is what YOU say. I say that I am a good person and not worthy of any "punishment".

Quote:

Hail is almost small, but sometimes may be large; it hits some farms and spares others.

I agree. It is also NOT sentient.

Quote:

The Universe and the Quran 3

There is no reason I should believe what Muhammed wrote any more than I should believe the people who wrote the books in the Bible or the person who wrote the Harry Potter books. Humans are only humans and sometimes they write the most outrageous nonsense.

Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Such pictures posted by Twila, and which are spread by atheists are full of fallacies, like the politician election campaign.
Imaging God like an old rancorous man, while nothing is like God, and God is Superior to any imagination.

  • Give humans innate curiosity, but punish any who questions me
--- this is assertion of something wrong and not correct, and you may ask God to give you whatever you like, and to guide you to know the truth. But of course you should not revile God or show no respect.
  • Is Forgiving, but banishes all humanity that doesn’t warship him to an eternity in hell because someone ate a fruit

This misconception that was inserted in the Torah of Ezra (which is the Torah available now and included in the Old Testament) that all humanity are punished because Adam ate the apple; this is wrong; and Adam was created in a garden or forest on one of the earth mountains, then when he disobeyed God, he was punished by having his garden dried up, and he was obliged to leave it and descend to the plain land and toil to get his provision.
The Disagreement of the
  • I gave you logical reasoning skills, but now disregard them and believe in me through blind faith
This is also one of their assertion of non-correct idea.
Blind faith is rejected in the Quran, and man has to think and believe.
  • Thou shall not kill, but unless they are witches, gay, heathen, enemies, Muslims, slaves, poor, adulterous, rebellious kids, blasphemers or smartasses
This is one of the Ten Commandments which people should respect because of its great value to keep security and prevent murder, and the murderer is a wrong-doer who deserves the punishment: that is the murderer should be killed.
But if the murderer is left without punishment, then security will be lost.
  • If everything happens as a result of God’s will, why do religious people spend so much time protesting of everything?
The term 'religious people' is erroneous; there is nothing as religious people: the one who obeys and the one who disobey; if a prophet commits a disobedience he will suffer its consequences or if he asks forgiveness, the Most Gracious may forgive and pardon him. Like Jonah, David and others.
  • “Thou should not kill”, but goes on to tell you specifically who you should kill
The same fallacy as above.
  • Creates you in his image, but sends you to Hell for being the way He created you.
Also this statement was by the hand of Ezra son of Siraeh, who re wrote their Torah after the captivity of Babylon;
http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm#The_Torah_[or_Hebrew_Bible]_of_Ezra_
while in fact there can't be anything like God the Creator of everything.

So all these points are full of fallacies, but are asserted with their cunning deception of people; in fact these atheists act like the act of Satan: by lying to themselves and to others and by distorting the truth.



God set on the wrong-doer one who is more cruel than him, then He will destroy the transgressor.
Like Hilter, God set him on the Imperialist states: UK, France and others and he destroyed them and occupied Paris in one week, and He set Hitler on Jews, but later on God took revenge on Hitler after He achieved His purpose: punishing the wrong-doing states in addition to Zionists.

When Jews associated with their Lord God, and worshiped the idols in addition to Baal, the gold calf statues, and they killed the prophets and the righteous people and exaggerated in their wrong-doing and transgression --> God set on them the king of Babylon, who destroyed them utterly. Then God removed that tyrant.
So the 'tyrant' is used by God to punish His servants who disobey His commandment and who exceed in their transgression on others.

The same was for Titus.

So it is the plan of God to set on the wrong-doer one who is more than him in wrong-doing, to enslave and abase him.

Prophet Mohammed said: "God says: The tyrant or the wrong-doer is My sword, I take revenge by means of him, then I take revenge of him also later on."

So the crime essentially is: associating other gods or saints with God + the wrong-doing.

wow The god is a psychopath (a pathological sociopath). That rather makes a profound comment about the personality of the person who wrote the Quran.
 
selfsame
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

That's not a crime.

The major crime is the joining of other gods with God Almighty. Such joining or association in the worship is the misguidance;

none is misguided unless he is a wrong-doer or transgressor.
God misguides the wrong-doer or the transgressor, and so he will be an atheist or an associater (: idolater).

Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaG View Post

"Excreta" is simply the remains of food (that you say comes from your god) that our bodies have robbed of vitamins and minerals plus a few bacteria and other bugs plus some leftover enzymes. There is nothing "dirty" about it unless the food is "dirty" to begin with. So if it is actually "dirty", then your god is feeding us "dirty" food.

What a logic!

Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaG View Post

I, this particular human, say that gods are utterly indifferent to us and our planet and so do not interfere or involve themselves with us.

So will the Creator create His creation then leave them be: so the outcome of the transgressor will be like the outcome of the good-doer?


Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaG View Post

That is what YOU say. I say that I am a good person and not worthy of any "punishment".

You praise yourself.
I don't say you are bad; it is God Who knows which is good and which is bad.


Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaG View Post

There is no reason I should believe what Muhammed wrote any more than I should believe the people who wrote the books in the Bible or the person who wrote the Harry Potter books. Humans are only humans and sometimes they write the most outrageous nonsense.

The truth should be followed by every wise one.

Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaG View Post

wow The god is a psychopath (a pathological sociopath). That rather makes a profound comment about the personality of the person who wrote the Quran.

No, God is Most Gracious, Most Kind, Most Forgiving, Most Comapassionate and is Clement and Wise and All-Knowing; but at the same time, He takes revenge on the transgressor and on His enemies; so He will not deal with evil-doer in the same way He deals with the good-doer, neither will He treat the disbeliever who opposes His religion and His Holiness and His respect in the same way as will He treat the righteous and the good doer who believes in Him alone and Who glorifies Him.
 
AnnaG
#63
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

What a logic!

Thank you. It's deduction from scientific fact.


Quote:

So will the Creator create His creation then leave them be: so the outcome of the transgressor will be like the outcome of the good-doer?

Does Mercedes concern itself with every car that leaves its factories? Nope. It leaves that to the Mercedes dealers.

Quote:

You praise yourself.

Perhaps, but it is fact.
Quote:

I don't say you are bad; it is God Who knows which is good and which is bad.

....... and does not seem to care if anyone is either.

Quote:

The truth should be followed by every wise one.

Buddha's truth? Shiva's truth? Yeshua's truth? Some human's truth?

Quote:

No, God is Most Gracious, Most Kind, Most Forgiving, Most Comapassionate and is Clement and Wise and All-Knowing; but at the same time, He takes revenge on the transgressor and on His enemies; so He will not deal with evil-doer in the same way He deals with the good-doer, neither will He treat the disbeliever who opposes His religion and His Holiness and His respect in the same way as will He treat the righteous and the good doer who believes in Him alone and Who glorifies Him.

So you say. And I say I still think gods do not care.
 
Curious Cdn
#64
Quote: Originally Posted by tecumsehsbones View Post

remember the unforgiveable curses are the cruiciatus curse, the imperius curse, and the killing curse.

expectoramento!
 
Tecumsehsbones
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

expectoramento!

Ah, the powerful Cough Up Your Brain spell. A favorite in Slytherin.
 
Jinentonix
+3
#66
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

The major crime is the joining of other gods with God Almighty.

Might as well say the major crime is the joining of other super-heroes with Superman. It makes the same amount of sense.
 
Twila
+1
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Might as well say the major crime is the joining of other super-heroes with Superman. It makes the same amount of sense.

that would be a major crime. Super heros should never ever be supporting heros. The next thing you know they become side-kicks. BLASPHEMY!!
 
taxslave
+1
#68
Quote: Originally Posted by twila View Post

that would be a major crime. Super heros should never ever be supporting heros. The next thing you know they become side-kicks. Blasphemy!!

off with their heads
 
Blackleaf
#69
Allah is very angry at his followers at the moment:

Seventy firefighters tackle huge fire engulfing western Europe's largest mosque in south London


Seventy firefighters in south London are battling an enormous blaze which engulfed western Europe's largest mosque.

Ten fire engines were dispatched to deal with the fire at the Baitful Futuh mosque in Morden, which started burning around midday.

A man has been taken to hospital for smoke inhalation, but community leaders have said they do not believe anybody else was affected. The cause of the blaze is not yet known.

Ablaze: Pictured is the Baitul Futuh in Morden, South London, which is the largest in western Europe

Shocked onlookers gathered opposite the mosque, watching a dark plume of smoke billowing out of the building's roof before they were ushered behind a police cordon. The fire was reported by a member of the public just after midday.The enormous building sits on a 5.2acre site and can hold 10,500 people. At the time of the fire, however, only a handful of worshippers were inside, and were quickly evacuated. Nobody was at prayer when the fire broke out.

The huge effort to control the fire involved the police, ambulance services and the large fire brigade presence. The firefighting operation shut down the A24 and traffic was tailed back for miles as a result.

As of 6pm, the London Fire Brigade said they had contained the fire to administrative buildings and halls around the main mosque, which was not directly affected by the fire - though it was engulfed by smoke. Shortly afterwards they declared the fire 'under control'.

Croydon station Manager Philip Morton said from the scene: 'This is a large fire and our crews have worked hard in difficult conditions to minimise fire spread within the affected building.

'Thankfully they have managed to confine the fire to the administrative buildings on the site and the mosque itself is unaffected. We have worked closely throughout the incident with the local community to ensure our damage control operations take full regard of the religious significance of the building's contents'.

Firefighters are expected to remain at the mosque overnight while the fire continues to die down.


Before: The Baitul Futuh can be seen here in a file photo from 2003. One man caught up in the blaze is is hospital with smoke inhalation


Read more: 70 firefighters tackle huge fire engulfing south London's Baitul Futuh mosque | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

 
selfsame
#70
Evidently this is a deliberate action against the mosque.
God or Allah is never against His followers but against followers of Satan.

People, I ask you: if disasters afflict you, and how much many they are, will you say: this is from God, so let us repent and obey God Who has no son neither any parent?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#71
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Evidently this is a deliberate action against the mosque.
God or Allah is never against His followers but against followers of Satan.

People, I ask you: if disasters afflict you, and how much many they are, will you say: this is from God, so let us repent and obey God Who has no son neither any parent?

Why should we repent and obey god if disasters are deliberate actions by the CIA and Mossad?
 
Blackleaf
#72
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Evidently this is a deliberate action against the mosque.

How can it be evident when you have zero evidence?
 
Curious Cdn
#73
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Why should we repent and obey god if disasters are deliberate actions by the CIA and Mossad?

... or maybe Shia ... and sometimes Sunni extremists.
 
Blackleaf
#74
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Evidently this is a deliberate action against the mosque.

Actually, you may be right.

Having just attended a forlift truck driving and warehousing course for the last few weeks - I am now the proud owner of a forlift truck licence - in Wigan I met a guy there called Jason from Salford. He told us that he appeared on telly once and so we asked him with show it was. He told us it was Crimewatch and that his mugshot appeared in a 2004 episode of the show. Since then, we affectionately nicknamed him "Crimewatch." He's got a big tattoo of the EDL on the side of his neck with the words "NO SURRENDER" and he's attended lots of EDL marches. On one occasion, amongst the UAF thugs confronting was the boxer, 2004 Olympics silver medallist and Islamists' friend Amir Khan (from near where I live in Bolton). "Crimewatch" once firebombed a mosque, too, but he's wasn't on this FLT course for the last week. That's supposedly because he failed his FLT driving and operating test, but I just wonder if it's because he has been spending time in south London firebombing mosques. He's a lovely fellow. He's a great laugh.
 
Curious Cdn
#75
I have lots of people with forklift licences working for me.
 

Similar Threads

3
22 dead as bridge in China collapses
by Blackleaf | Aug 14th, 2007
1
Grand Jury Indicts Two N.Y. Mosque Leaders
by Nascar_James | Sep 30th, 2005