Ann Coulter refuses to hug illegal immigration

personal touch
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Walter >>>>> -1

her tits aren't that big,,and she looks like she has a package.anne looks like a man with fake tits.

MHz
Mom, Boomer is posting from his private collection again, and now he has a new friend that has seen the pic in 1080, . . . apparently.
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

I hear that many find camel's quite attractive .

Most men ride them to the local brothel, you see to be the 'other kind', the kind that rides them instead of going to a brothel and finding somebody from the same species..

DaSleeper
+1
Why women like other women who look like this''.....

It makes them look good.....

personal touch
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

anne coulter looks like a man,talks like a man,there is nothing feminine about her.
this woman looks good and natural,knowing how i love softeness of skin,i think she would feel good too.i am all about the touch.

the more i look at this woman,the more i find her sexy!

Jinentonix
+3
Soooo let me get this straight. Coulter is a cold-hearted b*tch because she doesn't want some stranger hugging her "to show her humanity". What a load of bs. And I bet all the people slagging her about it are just out there hugging strangers every day.

Cheese 'n' rice man, if yer gonna rag on her, at least rag on her for the myriad legitimate reasons instead of whining about bullspit.

Yes, let's all embrace illegal immigration because that means we're embracing multiculturalism and that means, uhhhh, ummmm, say, what exactly is the supposed benefit of multiculti anyway? Ohh that's right, special interest groups that the left needs so they have people to pander to.

MHz

I hear the short dicked guys were cumming in a wrinkle too often (rather than where they should have)

I wonder how she feels about snowbirds as they 'invade every winter'. Give Mexico some global business, at the moment hosting refugees seems to be for a select few that get to bail out of Syria rather than stay as the shooting is coming to an end. Old Canadians without a pension would be instant refugees and would be perfect for the climate in Mexico where open carry is a requirement as law and order is Hatfield vs McCoy style. The pension people would start cheering if the survival rate dropped below 80%.

First time you were right Walter, tell us, How does that make you feel?
Last edited by MHz; Sep 20th, 2015 at 07:52 AM..

SLM

You're implying that there's something wrong with this woman? What would that be exactly?

MHz
I'm a bit on the narrow body type but being from a bar-type atmosphere she would get better looking as the night got later. Sooner or later you are both ready to break some ice and re-evaluation might take place when sober (and limp). I have to say the offer to share a bath instead of a shower was strange at first and when she turned the tap off when there was 6" (a real 6") of water in the tub and before I could say anything she jumped in and the water rose to within a few inches of 'overflow'. That was when I said, 'I need something from the living room I'll be right back.' and out the door, into the car and full throttle out of there. No remorse, . . . no return either.

Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

You're implying that there's something wrong with this woman? What would that be exactly?

The lighting is too bright and there aren't enough empties laying around, other than that she fits all the requirements, 'breasts and a heartbeat'.

Machjo

Author Ann Coulter refused to hug an illegal immigrant during the question-and-answer segment of her televised interview with Univision’s Jorge Ramos.

Illegal immigrant activist Gaby Pacheco asked to hug Coulter on stage “as a sign of my humanity and yours.”

“No, let’s get on with the question” Coulter said, smacking down the weird request.

Coulter, author of the new book “Adios, America” noted that she recently had the flu, and Pacheco said that she would accept Coulter’s germs.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm9S862YBVE

source: Ann Coulter REFUSES To Hug Illegal Immigrant | The Daily Caller

www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4lsOb-j3o0

God she is a B*tch!!

If you don't want to be killed by an American, don't shop anymore in Bellingham, or any other border city. Buy Canadian First.

Americans are illegal immigrants. The only real Americans are native Americans.

What's her postal address? I'd like to send her a brand new Cambridge AV Bible with the note 'Please read. No, seriously! Please read!'

DaSleeper
+3

Built for comfort.....when you're young you like speed.....as you get older you prefer comfort....

MHz
I'm not going to be the first to say that under the right conditions it's like being at the beach watching the waves roll in.

Author Ann Coulter refused to hug an illegal immigrant during the question-and-answer segment of her televised interview with Univision’s Jorge Ramos.

Take 2 says she goes for it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Machjo View Post

What's her postal address? I'd like to send her a brand new Cambridge AV Bible with the note 'Please read. No, seriously! Please read!'

Perhaps if you were to narrow it down a bit for her.

Cliffy

petros
+1

Bobbed hair is a turn off.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

And you do what for a living?

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by personal touch View Post

anne coulter looks like a man,talks like a man,there is nothing feminine about her.
this woman looks good and natural,knowing how i love softeness of skin,i think she would feel good too.i am all about the touch.

the more i look at this woman,the more i find her sexy!

You need to get laid more. Granted at two am that might work but what about getting up in the daylight?

Overweight and out of shape.

pgs
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

At least she makes a living .

EagleSmack
+1

her tits aren't that big,,and she looks like she has a package.anne looks like a man with fake tits.

You obviously are unaware of photoshop eh?

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

At least she makes a living .

personal touch
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

I'm a bit on the narrow body type but being from a bar-type atmosphere she would get better looking as the night got later. Sooner or later you are both ready to break some ice and re-evaluation might take place when sober (and limp). I have to say the offer to share a bath instead of a shower was strange at first and when she turned the tap off when there was 6" (a real 6") of water in the tub and before I could say anything she jumped in and the water rose to within a few inches of 'overflow'. That was when I said, 'I need something from the living room I'll be right back.' and out the door, into the car and full throttle out of there. No remorse, . . . no return either.

The lighting is too bright and there aren't enough empties laying around, other than that she fits all the requirements, 'breasts and a heartbeat'.

thank you for sharing this with us,i am always interested in individuals who are the perfect package.thanks for sharing.

thank you for sharing this with us,i am always interested in individuals who are the perfect package.thanks for sharing.

how about anne,does she do it for you?

Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

You need to get laid more. Granted at two am that might work but what about getting up in the daylight?

another 10 in the crowd,perfect people,the full package you are taxslave,i wish i had your perfect existance.

MHz
If she was perfect I wouldn't have left.

tay
Quote: Originally Posted by Machjo View Post

She's misinformed enough already according to the GOP, don't give her fantasy stuff to contemplate.....

Ann Coulter earned a strong public rebuke for a series of tweets she sent out the night of the CNN Republican presidential primary debate last week, but she and her critics missed the most embarrassing thing that the longtime political commentator revealed about herself: She doesn't understand Republican politics very well.

Ann Coulter's anti-Semitic tweet revealed something even more embarrassing for her - Vox

personal touch
does anyone know anyone who dates anne coulter,i heard she was a stalker at one time.is she really a woman?

If she was perfect I wouldn't have left.

what does it feel like being the full package?special?lonely?exclusive?
i bet you are into donald trump?

MHz
Onto Trump in which way? He could end up being America's Putin in that he serves as long as people keep voting him in.

If you are complete emotionally there is no 'favorite' or any that should be avoided. The only sure thing about an emotion is that some event will come along and change the current one, for better or for worse.

personal touch
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

by no means is the woman out of shape,as a matter of fact,i find her presenting as being in good shape.

MHz

.is she really a woman?

Only her bodyguards know for sure. Let's say she is, that would make her an 'outspoken woman' in her role on-air. That doesn't mean her bio would be more exciting than that of Helen Thomas if this was 1963.

by no means is the woman out of shape,as a matter of fact,i find her presenting as being in good shape.

At a normal walk the legs would have me doing a step and a half just to keep up.

personal touch
as far as getting laid,i can be reassured that i am receiving more loving then yourself,i am getting laid enough
i am comforted in knowing or close to positive,you cannot even remember the last time your lover stayed for breakfast,long gone before morning,long gone by daylight.

MHz
I wasn't wondering.

personal touch

Onto Trump in which way? He could end up being America's Putin in that he serves as long as people keep voting him in.

If you are complete emotionally there is no 'favorite' or any that should be avoided. The only sure thing about an emotion is that some event will come along and change the current one, for better or for worse.

It is better to love then to not love at all.
it is o.k to have favorites when it comes to emotion.
i live in constant fear of those emotions for worse,i worry alot about them,because i am a poor coping individual.
i am in constant worry with the "what ifs?"