It's Climate Change I tell'ya!! IT'S CLIMATE CHANGE!!


Curious Cdn
+1
#61
This July was the hottest month ever recorded, from records beginning in 1880. It even hit 34.8C above the Arctic circle. This is also part of a steady trend.

More fake news from the NOAA. If this keeps up, Trump will defund them for publishing bad news.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/ho...july-1.5248331
 
Danbones
+1
#62
The world is 4.5 BILLION years old...your sample size is retarded, and ONLY an INSANE brain dead nut bar would use that to draw a conclusion in order to rape other people's wallets. It's worse then something even a pedo priest would do passing the collection trough around because of "original sin". Which is obviously the biggest lie told till "global warming" was invented by the same bankers that run the churches and who fund child trafficking and the nazis and the commies and the globalists world wide.
 
Curious Cdn
#63
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

The world is 4.5 BILLION years old...your sample size is retarded, and ONLY an INSANE brain dead nut bar would use that to draw a conclusion in order to rape other people's wallets. It's worse then something even a pedo priest would do passing the collection trough around because of "original sin". Which is obviously the biggest lie told till "global warming" was invented by the same bankers that run the churches and who fund child trafficking and the nazis and the commies and the globalists world wide.

The line goes up up, up ...
 
Danbones
+1
#64
No it don't.


The two mile tall glaciers and the 400 foot sea level rise over the last 10,500 years make a complete liar out of you.

...and there you are using changes from the constantly moving jet stream, which show up exactly the same patterns as when the last glaciers were MELTING, as has already been posted, and of course, because they prove you completely wrong, you totally have to ignore.
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

No it don't.

The two mile tall glaciers and the 400 foot sea level rise over the last 10,500 years make a complete liar out of you.

Yeah, but you're nuts.
 
Danbones
+1
#66
July was the hottest month ever recorded on Earth in 140 years
https://abcnews.go.com/US/july-hotte...ry?id=64994076

...and You are a lyin drainbed beushcdag.

So, other then your hat shape, what's your point?
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

July was the hottest month ever recorded on Earth in 140 years
https://abcnews.go.com/US/july-hotte...ry?id=64994076
you are a lyin deushcbag

Well, since they've been keeping records for 140 years, it's the hottest month ever recorded ....


Crazy Pants ...
 
MHz
#68
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

The two mile tall glaciers and the 400 foot sea level rise over the last 10,500 years make a complete liar out of you.

I doubt ice can be piled up that high and still maintain a 'cliff-face'. How much of that depth was created by snow that used the Gulf Stream for the moisture. Would a 'ocean-effect snowstorm dump 20 ft at a time, how about 100ft.. The alternative is the ice from the interior was even a few miles taller in order to flow across uneven ground. When ice does fill that the hole remains filled with the same ice that sheers itself in a line that gust grazes the highest parts of the land.


The 400ft would have happened many times. The 40,000 miles of oceanic crust has taken 200m years to get to the shape it is today. All that water would have moved onto the land that may have been at least at the 4,000ft level and there were no mountains and no deep crevices.


10.5 is when the 400ft rise would have been completed rather than that is when it started. That ice-age was supposed to be a very long one but I have found no actual dates and the mini-iceage pattern seem to go back quite a ways. A long term ice-age would put more water in the Nile and Northern Africa, that same shift would mean the Dead Sea would have been a body of fresh water. If it went back 400,000 years that is when live would have been easy and we are 'struggling' once the desert belt showed up. It should show up every time an ice-age ends. The changing patterns should be predictable so people can avoid the floods and the droughts, today the elite would sent the poor into areas that will kill them and they would buy all the poor land that will become the best land once the rains return. That is a money making opportunity for them, many people die because the deceptions are believed.
 
MHz
+2
#69
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Well, since they've been keeping records for 140 years, it's the hottest month ever recorded ....


Crazy Pants ...

That was for two specific areas, the whole globe would have had to experience the same rise or even higher. If anyplace got cooler then winds moving around is all that is happening, . . . chicken little.
 
taxslave
+1
#70
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

This July was the hottest month ever recorded, from records beginning in 1880. It even hit 34.8C above the Arctic circle. This is also part of a steady trend.
More fake news from the NOAA. If this keeps up, Trump will defund them for publishing bad news.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/ho...july-1.5248331

Also one of the wettest on the coast. If it is so hot why is it wet?
 
spilledthebeer
#71
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

The world is 4.5 BILLION years old...your sample size is retarded, and ONLY an INSANE brain dead nut bar would use that to draw a conclusion in order to rape other people's wallets. It's worse then something even a pedo priest would do passing the collection trough around because of "original sin". Which is obviously the biggest lie told till "global warming" was invented by the same bankers that run the churches and who fund child trafficking and the nazis and the commies and the globalists world wide.




Oh Danny boy..............................


you started almost sensible there.................................


the LIE-beral carbon crap and trade tax IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM.........................................


and then after that....................................


you ran off the rails and parked your diseased mind that is obsessed with Jew bankers and "pedo Priests"........................................


and crashed your train of logic in LOONYVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!


And now you are stuck there.....................................


with the other CRAZIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


What kind of treatment are they giving you at CAMH?????????????????????????????????/

 
spilledthebeer
+1
#72
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

That was for two specific areas, the whole globe would have had to experience the same rise or even higher. If anyplace got cooler then winds moving around is all that is happening, . . . chicken little.




Who are you to claim ice cannot be piled high??????????????????????????????


Just LOOK at the pile of LUNATIC Posts you have built up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Curious Cdn
#73
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Also one of the wettest on the coast. If it is so hot why is it wet?

You're just an obscure, little corner...
 
Hoid
#74
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Also one of the wettest on the coast. If it is so hot why is it wet?

they are talking about world temperatures.

July 2019 was the 43rd consecutive July whose average temperature exceeded the 20th century average

If math was one of your many talents you would understand what that means
 
Mowich
+3
#75
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Are you suggesting that the Ministry of All Things Climate Changey was wrong?!?


Suggesting? No way. I am flat out saying they got it totally and completely wrong and for that, I am thankful. We really needed/need the rain. The early forecasts of a blistering hot summer had a lot of us on edge again thus when proved wrong we were/are very grateful.
 
petros
#76
Quote: Originally Posted by curious cdn View Post

well, since they've been keeping records for 140 years, it's the hottest month ever recorded ....
Crazy pants ...

1936
 
petros
+1
#77
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Suggesting? No way. I am flat out saying they got it totally and completely wrong and for that, I am thankful. We really needed/need the rain. The early forecasts of a blistering hot summer had a lot of us on edge again thus when proved wrong we were/are very grateful.

It hasn't been a hot summer at all. Good rains, really good rains. Enough to carry into next year. Winter wheat good.
 
pgs
+2
#78
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

This July was the hottest month ever recorded, from records beginning in 1880. It even hit 34.8C above the Arctic circle. This is also part of a steady trend.

More fake news from the NOAA. If this keeps up, Trump will defund them for publishing bad news.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/ho...july-1.5248331

I cant remember the last time the British Columbia Minister of Environment allowed camp fires all summer , they must have missed the memo , maybe you can send them a copy .
 
pgs
#79
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Yeah, but you're nuts.

Pot and kettle having fun .
 
pgs
+1
#80
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Also one of the wettest on the coast. If it is so hot why is it wet?

Evaporation obviously , what goes up must come down .
 
pgs
+1
#81
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

they are talking about world temperatures.

July 2019 was the 43rd consecutive July whose average temperature exceeded the 20th century average

If math was one of your many talents you would understand what that means

Is cherry picking math ?
 
pgs
+1
#82
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Suggesting? No way. I am flat out saying they got it totally and completely wrong and for that, I am thankful. We really needed/need the rain. The early forecasts of a blistering hot summer had a lot of us on edge again thus when proved wrong we were/are very grateful.

Yes driving through the desert today , the green tinge is still visible in mostly tinder dry grass .The free range cattle should be good and fat for this years cull .
 
spilledthebeer
#83
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

they are talking about world temperatures.

July 2019 was the 43rd consecutive July whose average temperature exceeded the 20th century average

If math was one of your many talents you would understand what that means




CLIMATE CHANGE HAS some BENEFITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


JUST LOOK how it is making LIE-berals go EXTINCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!



We are getting more Ticks.........................


and LESS LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And Ticks are LESS DANGEROUS than LIE-berals..............


because only LIE-berals are active ALL WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
captain morgan
+1
#84
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

The world is 4.5 BILLION years old...your sample size is retarded, and ONLY an INSANE brain dead nut bar would use that to draw a conclusion in order to rape other people's wallets.


Only massive money transfers can stop global warming... It's an IPCC fact dontcha know


Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Suggesting? No way. I am flat out saying they got it totally and completely wrong and for that, I am thankful. We really needed/need the rain. The early forecasts of a blistering hot summer had a lot of us on edge again thus when proved wrong we were/are very grateful.

With a little bit of luck, this year, you folks won't be running the risk of massive fires destroying your community or getting smoked-out of your homes
 
taxslave
+1
#85
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

they are talking about world temperatures.
July 2019 was the 43rd consecutive July whose average temperature exceeded the 20th century average
If math was one of your many talents you would understand what that means

It means whoever is pushing the globull warming line is being selective in the numbers they use to fit with the story line.
 
captain morgan
+1
#86
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

It means whoever is pushing the globull warming line is being selective in the numbers they use to fit with the story line.


Not one single prediction, projection or model by the eco warrior set has delivered an accurate result, yet they seem to come back with even higher percentages of accuracy every time.


It's pretty funny in its own way, but sadly pathetic at the same time
 
taxslave
+1
#87
The problem with computer modeling. Garbage in = garbage out.
 
petros
#88
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Is cherry picking math ?

Oh it goes beyond cherry picking to outright fraud.

Two things that 'uuuuuge are missing from this propaganda piece.

Can you spot them?
 
spilledthebeer
+1
#89
Quote: Originally Posted by ThuocbonaoAI View Post

Có thể bạn th*ch:
- Hướng dẫn đăng ký Binance
- Nón đẹp nữ
- Mua h*ng Amazon




That`s nice....................................


Avro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
pgs
+1
#90
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Oh it goes beyond cherry picking to outright fraud.

Two things that 'uuuuuge are missing from this propaganda piece.

Can you spot them?

Maybe the artic and Antarctic ?