Real American Revolution!


Tecumsehsbones
-1
#1
White supremacists held a rally in Washington on Sunday, but if they were hoping for a convention-size crowd, they ended up with a club meeting.

Jason Kessler, one of the organizers of last year’s violent and deadly Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, wanted to hold an anniversary rally there, but the city wouldn’t let him. So he brought his show to Washington where he hoped 400 supporters would join him for a rally at Lafayette Square, across from the White House. Fewer than 40 turned out.

The group was met by thousands of protesters who filled their half of the leafy, seven-acre park chanting “Go home, Nazis!” “No Trump! No KKK! No fascist USA!” and “Black lives matter!” Their chants drowned out whatever message Kessler and his small band of followers had hoped to deliver — and that was their goal.




What a shame. Pussies gonna puss, but this bunch couldn't even puss.

Shoulda called it a Trump rally.
 
Curious Cdn
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

White supremacists held a rally in Washington on Sunday, but if they were hoping for a convention-size crowd, they ended up with a club meeting.

Jason Kessler, one of the organizers of last year’s violent and deadly Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, wanted to hold an anniversary rally there, but the city wouldn’t let him. So he brought his show to Washington where he hoped 400 supporters would join him for a rally at Lafayette Square, across from the White House. Fewer than 40 turned out.

The group was met by thousands of protesters who filled their half of the leafy, seven-acre park chanting “Go home, Nazis!” “No Trump! No KKK! No fascist USA!” and “Black lives matter!” Their chants drowned out whatever message Kessler and his small band of followers had hoped to deliver — and that was their goal.




What a shame. Pussies gonna puss, but this bunch couldn't even puss.

Tough rounding up decent White Outrage during summer vacation time. I never let my deep-seated need for leibensraum get in the way of BBQs and icy cold brewskis.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Tough rounding up decent White Outrage during summer vacation time. I never let my deep-seated need for leibensraum get in the way of BBQs and icy cold brewskis.

And you can always call the cops to roust any n*ggers at the pool.
 
Curious Cdn
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

And you can always call the cops to roust any n*ggers at the pool.

What, again?

How many times a day?
 
Danbones
#5
For such black pots and kettles you guys sure make a lot of unnecessary racket supporting your rackets.


"Heil" is it you say?

How Quaint!