Boa constrictor kills and eats pigeon on London street

Blackleaf
This is the horrifying moment a giant boa constrictor crushed a pigeon to death in broad daylight on a busy London street.

Sickened pedestrians watched on as the fearsome serpent wolfed down the bird on Leytonstone High Road...

HISS OF DEATH Incredible moment a boa constrictor swallows a whole pigeon on a busy London street as shoppers look on in horror

Sickened pedestrians watched on as the fearsome fearsome reptile wolfed down the bird on Leytonstone High Road

By Jacob Dirnhuber
4th August 2018
The Sun

THIS is the horrifying moment a giant boa constrictor crushed a pigeon to death in broad daylight on a busy London street.

Sickened pedestrians watched on as the fearsome serpent wolfed down the bird on Leytonstone High Road.

Sickened pedestrians watched on as the fearsome fearsome reptile wolfed down the bird on Leytonstone High Road

The bizarre footage was captured by Facebook user Rebecca Garland, who shared it to a group called S*** London.

One poster commented: "F*** sake this heatwave better not have bought the tropical wildlife with it!"

Another added: " I fully support this new measure to control the skyrat population".

The RSPCA confirmed the boa was rescued and taken to a nearby wildlife centre.

The bizarre footage was captured by Facebook user Rebecca Garland, who shared it to a group called S*** London

RSPCA inspector Rebecca Benson said: "I'm very keen to find out how he came to be in such a dangerous situation.

"Exposed like that on a street could have meant anything might have happened to him he could have been run over by a car or attacked by another animal.

"It might be that he is an escaped pet, or more worryingly, someone may have deliberately dumped him and left him to fend for himself.

"Either way, anybody with any information can give me a call in complete confidence on our inspector's appeal line by phoning 0300 123 8018."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/694406...stone-lonodon/

darkbeaver
I,m not sure what the concern is here. The snake has had something to eat. Obviously it is not in any danger, there are millions of limeys to eat when they have depleted the penguins.

One pigeon at a time untill it grows sufficiently so it can eat Limeys all day.