Cool Technology.

Ocean Breeze
At the moment I am watching/listening to a tv program in Scotland on my system. (via WMP) The friend sending the feed is a hi level programmer........(needless to say)

He switches from the TV to his web cam and I can see his kids play in their living room.

Still amazed/awed by this technology.

Hard-Luck Henry
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze

At the moment I am watching/listening to a tv program in Scotland on my system. (via WMP) The friend sending the feed is a hi level programmer........(needless to say)

He switches from the TV to his web cam and I can see his kids play in their living room.

Cool. I'm sure his kids are wonderful - aren't they all? - but I bet you're really thinking "Get out of the way of the television! Shouldn't you kids be in bed?"

So whatcha watchin', Ocean (on Scottish TV)?

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by Hard-Luck Henry

Cool. I'm sure his kids are wonderful - aren't they all? - but I bet you're really thinking "Get out of the way of the television! Shouldn't you kids be in bed?"

actually it isn't "Scottish " tv as such He has BBC on right now...... and his y'ung uns are asleep (only 4, 2 and 1 ) The two older ones were dancing to ABBA earlier this evening.

Too cute.

Hard-Luck Henry

actually it isn't "Scottish " tv as such He has BBC on right now...... and his y'ung uns are asleep (only 4, 2 and 1 ) The two older ones were dancing to ABBA earlier this evening.

Too cute.

Making his children dance to 'ABBA', eh? Tell your friend - Social Services are on their way.

Ocean Breeze

Too cute.

Making his children dance to 'ABBA', eh? Tell your friend - Social Services are on their way.

nah..........they had just come home from Ballet class.....and were in that dancing queen mood.

(but I WILL tell him that.....