kalok~

kalok
Who is a blackberry users in here?

kalok~

kalok
Who is a blackberry users in here?

kalok~

Reverend Blair
I considered one...couldn't get used to the whole idea of typing with my thumbs, so I use a notepad instead. By notepad I mean one made out of paper.

Reverend Blair
I considered one...couldn't get used to the whole idea of typing with my thumbs, so I use a notepad instead. By notepad I mean one made out of paper.

Reverend Blair

kalok
To be very honest with you, blackberry is really addictive. But it also depends on your needs. It's really great to be able to receive and send emails wirelessy on it. It could save so much times. Just for an exemple, normaly, I have to spend at least a good 2 hours to reply emails everyday (for work and personnal) but since day 1 I got my BB, I can reply anytime I want, in toilet doing business, or at dinner waiting for food, really any time.

As for notes, that's another reason why I can't live a day without a blackberry, school notes, personnal notes, task, etc. they are in my BB.

Then again, it really depends on your own needs.

kalok~

kalok
To be very honest with you, blackberry is really addictive. But it also depends on your needs. It's really great to be able to receive and send emails wirelessy on it. It could save so much times. Just for an exemple, normaly, I have to spend at least a good 2 hours to reply emails everyday (for work and personnal) but since day 1 I got my BB, I can reply anytime I want, in toilet doing business, or at dinner waiting for food, really any time.

As for notes, that's another reason why I can't live a day without a blackberry, school notes, personnal notes, task, etc. they are in my BB.

kalok~

kalok

kalok~

Reverend Blair
It depends how adaptable you are too. Some of us old guys aren't very comfortable with the new stuff. I know a couple of people that use them though. One is a court reporter and she loves it because she can pretty much stay in touch all of the time and write her stories as she goes.

It was hers that I tried out, actually. It made my thumbs ache. I don't really need one though...it isn't like I have to file stories on late-breaking news or anything.

Did I hear something on the news the other day about the BB e-mail not being as secure as everybody thought, or was that another company?

Reverend Blair
It depends how adaptable you are too. Some of us old guys aren't very comfortable with the new stuff. I know a couple of people that use them though. One is a court reporter and she loves it because she can pretty much stay in touch all of the time and write her stories as she goes.

It was hers that I tried out, actually. It made my thumbs ache. I don't really need one though...it isn't like I have to file stories on late-breaking news or anything.

Did I hear something on the news the other day about the BB e-mail not being as secure as everybody thought, or was that another company?

Reverend Blair

kalok
I have never heard any BAD things about BBs, because it's the only device that it's aprouved to be use in side of the pentagone in the states. Push inbox, is a features that from BB. Other brands such as Nokia/Siemens/palmOne has to buy from BB ( i guess ) to get push inbox. Can you show some sources about that?

BB are doing really good worldwidely, I'm pretty suprise and proud because it's a canadian company.

kalok~

kalok
I have never heard any BAD things about BBs, because it's the only device that it's aprouved to be use in side of the pentagone in the states. Push inbox, is a features that from BB. Other brands such as Nokia/Siemens/palmOne has to buy from BB ( i guess ) to get push inbox. Can you show some sources about that?

BB are doing really good worldwidely, I'm pretty suprise and proud because it's a canadian company.

kalok~

kalok

kalok~

kalok
FYI, if later on you need one, check out the 7100r from Rogers. I don't meant to advertise for the company that I work with, but it's pretty cool.

It design more a phone than a traditional blackberry. It's focused for customers that needs to read emails more than typing emails. The keypad it has, it's called SureType technology, pretty similar to well-known T9 input and Motorola's iTap. Simply predictive.

kalok~

kalok
FYI, if later on you need one, check out the 7100r from Rogers. I don't meant to advertise for the company that I work with, but it's pretty cool.

It design more a phone than a traditional blackberry. It's focused for customers that needs to read emails more than typing emails. The keypad it has, it's called SureType technology, pretty similar to well-known T9 input and Motorola's iTap. Simply predictive.

kalok~

kalok

kalok~

Reverend Blair
Quote:

Can you show some sources about that?

It would have been the business news on NewsWorld because they were talking about affecting stock prices, but I'm not sure if I heard right. They might have been comparing something to the Blackberry or something.

Reverend Blair
Quote:

It would have been the business news on NewsWorld because they were talking about affecting stock prices, but I'm not sure if I heard right. They might have been comparing something to the Blackberry or something.

Reverend Blair
Quote: