White House Fires Alexander Vindman


B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
#1
White House Fires Alexander Vindman



https://trib.al/aP6bXO2


BREAKING: Dudley Do-Right gets "escorted out of the White House by security and told his services were no longer needed," according to a report.

How about a COURT MARSHALL for conduct unbecoming of an officer, dishonorable discharge and loss of pension, as a minimum.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#2
I'm guessing his next career with be law enforcement or private security, possibly his own firm.
 
AnnaE
-1
#3
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ource=facebook

Yup, and it's illegal.
https://www.eeoc.gov/laws/types/retaliation.cfm
 
petros
+3
#4  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ource=facebook
Yup, and it's illegal.
https://www.eeoc.gov/laws/types/retaliation.cfm

Nope.

The development comes after Bloomberg News reported Thursday evening that Vindmanís removal was likely as part of a plan to cut down the Trump administrationís foreign policy bureaucracy.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+3 / -1
#5
His brother and now Sumlin (sp) have been fired too. The Trump vendetta is on. Friday night massacre ........Trump style

The dictator wannabe........isinfull revenge mode...........and now his staff will be really afraid of crossinghim

This was all predictable..........with more retaliation to come.

The message is simple..........blindly follow the dictator.......or you are out.

rightout of the playbook of putin and other despot leaders.

Trump is officially a despot leader now. He is ruthless, cold, cruel, irrational...............and not fit for the job............The idiots that stil support him are just as nutty. The Mafia principles of cleaning house are being applied.
 
Girth
+3
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

His brother and now Sumlin (sp) have been fired too. The Trump vendetta is on. Friday night massacre ........Trump style
The dictator wannabe........isinfull revenge mode...........and now his staff will be really afraid of crossinghim
This was all predictable..........with more retaliation to come.
The message is simple..........blindly follow the dictator.......or you are out.
rightout of the playbook of putin and other despot leaders.
Trump is officially a despot leader now. He is ruthless, cold, cruel, irrational...............and not fit for the job............The idiots that stil support him are just as nutty. The Mafia principles of cleaning house are being applied.

Its very concerning when the President of the United States acts in such a way. This is a sad day for democracy.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Its very concerning when the President of the United States acts in such a way. This is a sad day for democracy.

What democracy?


***********

Amb. Sondland, who provided critical testimony in impeachment inquiry, fired in Trump purge


Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland, who testified in the House impeachment inquiry that President Donald Trump sought a "quid pro quo" with Ukraine��s leader, was removed from his post on Friday night.

Sondland's ouster came hours after Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who provided key impeachment testimony, was ousted from the National Security Council and escorted off the White House grounds, as was his twin brother, who also worked for the NSC. Earlier Friday, Trump gave an ominous warning when asked if his political opponents should be held accountable, saying, "You'll see."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...l_nbn_20200207


If Trump was unhinged before.(and he was).......watch him now. The senate decision has unleashed a pandora's box.....

Wonder ow long it will be before the population will be too afraid to vote for anyone else. Right out of Kimm's play book.......and we all know Trump's admiration for DICTATORS.........and envy of........and obvious predilection for. same.
Last edited by Ocean Breeze; Feb 7th, 2020 at 08:00 PM..
 
Mockingbird
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

What democracy?
***********

Amb. Sondland, who provided critical testimony in impeachment inquiry, fired in Trump purge

Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland, who testified in the House impeachment inquiry that President Donald Trump sought a "quid pro quo" with Ukraine��s leader, was removed from his post on Friday night.
Sondland's ouster came hours after Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who provided key impeachment testimony, was ousted from the National Security Council and escorted off the White House grounds, as was his twin brother, who also worked for the NSC. Earlier Friday, Trump gave an ominous warning when asked if his political opponents should be held accountable, saying, "You'll see."
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...l_nbn_20200207
If Trump was unhinged before.(and he was).......watch him now. The senate decision has unleashed a pandora's box.....
Wonder ow long it will be before the population will be too afraid to vote for anyone else. Right out of Kimm's play book.......and we all know Trump's admiration for DICTATORS.........and envy of........and obvious predilection for. same.

I posted in another thread that Sondland too has been fired (before I saw your post). This is really a sad state of affairs, Trump will exact his revenge targeting all who opposed him and his heel-clickers will simply look the other way. You're right, it's Trump's Friday night massacre.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post

I posted in another thread that Sondland too has been fired (before I saw your post). This is really a sad state of affairs, Trump will exact his revenge targeting all who opposed him and his heel-clickers will simply look the other way. You're right, it's Trump's Friday night massacre.

waiting for even more of these "executions",,,,,,,don't think he's done yet. What is particularly concerning is that he is deriving some sadistic pleasure in this cruelty. And that takes it to a different level completely...

In a normal work environment...... if someone needs to be let go........it is done with some degree of humanity .........as it is hard to fire someone. I had to do it once........and did not like it one bit.......There are ripple effects.......

But this bozo cares more about HIS vendetta than anything else. He could care less about the people. If anyone thinks he cares about his following and supporters........ they have been really fooled by him. He "cares" only as long as they are useful to HIM.
 
Walter
+1
#10
If you not going to follow yer boss's direction the boss has every right to fire you.
 
Serryah
Free Thinker
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

If you not going to follow yer boss's direction the boss has every right to fire you.


If your boss is lying to the employees, lying to the company, insider trading and doing other questionable or illegal things, an employee has every right to step up and whistle blow on the boss.
 
Serryah
Free Thinker
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

White House Fires Alexander Vindman



https://trib.al/aP6bXO2


BREAKING: Dudley Do-Right gets "escorted out of the White House by security and told his services were no longer needed," according to a report.

How about a COURT MARSHALL for conduct unbecoming of an officer, dishonorable discharge and loss of pension, as a minimum.


How about you're an ass and you can't court marshal someone who was doing their duty, did so honorably and the ONLY reason he is being transferred out is because he dared stand up to the ManBaby Trump is.


In Vindman's case he can't retaliate, but I wonder if Trump can be sued for firing people under BS excuses.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

How about you're an ass and you can't court marshal someone who was doing their duty, did so honorably and the ONLY reason he is being transferred out is because he dared stand up to the ManBaby Trump is.
In Vindman's case he can't retaliate, but I wonder if Trump can be sued for firing people under BS excuses.

Okay, I'm an Asshole thanks for that, nothing new there..

But when I start a thread I grab as much info and a comment to get it fired up..

So if you're objecting to a Court Marshall please take it up with Charles Fraser.




Ps the second post is my words.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

If your boss is lying to the employees, lying to the company, insider trading and doing other questionable or illegal things, an employee has every right to step up and whistle blow on the boss.

exactly.
 
petros
+1
#15
Contract. If he was on a 2 year contract and only works 1, he is still walking away with 2 years salary.

Haven't any of you ever had a salary job under contract?

Yeesh. Do you still feel sorry for him?
 
Serryah
Free Thinker
+1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Okay, I'm an Asshole thanks for that, nothing new there..

But when I start a thread I grab as much info and a comment to get it fired up..

So if you're objecting to a Court Marshall please take it up with Charles Fraser.




Ps the second post is my words.



And who the fuk is Charles Fraser, other than someone random on FB? Got any specific reason why he should know better than most?
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

And who the fuk is Charles Fraser, other than someone random on FB? Got any specific reason why he should know better than most?

something about court martial. Hmm. Does Boomer recommend that Vindman be court marshalled for telling the truth under oath??

IF so......that would introdue a whole different system of government. Again.....those that support TRump are showing that they like a tyrant for leader. hm..what is their problem?? They HAVE one.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

And who the fuk is Charles Fraser, other than someone random on FB? Got any specific reason why he should know better than most?

I don't know who he is, but I'm sure he is staying up nights worrying about your opinion of him
 
Serryah
Free Thinker
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

I don't know who he is, but I'm sure he is staying up nights worrying about your opinion of him


So in other words, he's no one with any real input on it and just stating opinion.


Just making sure.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+3
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

His brother and now Sumlin (sp) have been fired too. The Trump vendetta is on. Friday night massacre ........Trump style

The dictator wannabe........isinfull revenge mode...........and now his staff will be really afraid of crossinghim

This was all predictable..........with more retaliation to come.

The message is simple..........blindly follow the dictator.......or you are out.

rightout of the playbook of putin and other despot leaders.

Trump is officially a despot leader now. He is ruthless, cold, cruel, irrational...............and not fit for the job............The idiots that stil support him are just as nutty. The Mafia principles of cleaning house are being applied.

Good drain the swamp .
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

If your boss is lying to the employees, lying to the company, insider trading and doing other questionable or illegal things, an employee has every right to step up and whistle blow on the boss.

No they donít . They can however go to whichever legal body oversees the particular circumstance and present their case .
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

So in other words, he's no one with any real input on it and just stating opinion.
Just making sure.

Pretty much, just a copy paste to get the thread rolling.

Sorry not my opinion.

Actually on this one, I hope the guy can find a new career where he is respected.

It's going to be hard after being publicly ridiculed and escorted off his job. Sucks

But I'm guessing he wish he had zipped it when he had the opportunity
 
petros
+1
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Contract. If he was on a 2 year contract and only works 1, he is still walking away with 2 years salary.
Haven't any of you ever had a salary job under contract?
Yeesh. Do you still feel sorry for him?

Hellllllloooooo

Is this thing on?
 
Serryah
Free Thinker
+1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Pretty much, just a copy paste to get the thread rolling.

Sorry not my opinion.

Actually on this one, I hope the guy can find a new career where he is respected.

It's going to be hard after being publicly ridiculed and escorted off his job. Sucks

But I'm guessing he wish he had zipped it when he had the opportunity


Vindman and his twin are both military and they'll be reassigned elsewhere.


He did his job as required by law and his oath as a military personnel. Zipping it was not an option once he was subpoenaed.


Likely they've been waiting for this and hopefully have a good place for him and his brother to go.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Vindman and his twin are both military and they'll be reassigned elsewhere.
He did his job as required by law and his oath as a military personnel. Zipping it was not an option once he was subpoenaed.
Likely they've been waiting for this and hopefully have a good place for him and his brother to go.

Probably the on the frontline South Korea
 
Tecumsehsbones
+3
#26
To be fair, national security officials and ambassadors serve "at the pleasure of the president." Any president of either party would have fired them. I'm only surprised Donny Dodger waited until the acquittal.
 
Serryah
Free Thinker
+1
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

To be fair, national security officials and ambassadors serve "at the pleasure of the president." Any president of either party would have fired them. I'm only surprised Donny Dodger waited until the acquittal.


So am I; makes me wonder who told him to keep him in place until after. Sooner or later, it still looks like a vindictive replacement/firing and not just a "services no longer needed, transfer to another post".
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

So am I; makes me wonder who told him to keep him in place until after. Sooner or later, it still looks like a vindictive replacement/firing and not just a "services no longer needed, transfer to another post".

Make up your mind , is Trump a dictator or somebodyís puppet ?
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Vindman and his twin are both military and they'll be reassigned elsewhere.
He did his job as required by law and his oath as a military personnel. Zipping it was not an option once he was subpoenaed.
Likely they've been waiting for this and hopefully have a good place for him and his brother to go.

Did anyone expect anything less? After colluding with Shifty Schiff to set up a whistle leaker report to set up Trump?
 
petros
+2
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

To be fair, national security officials and ambassadors serve "at the pleasure of the president." Any president of either party would have fired them. I'm only surprised Donny Dodger waited until the acquittal.

There would have only been 5-6 months left on his contract anyway.
 

Similar Threads

47
White House dog
by CBC News | Nov 12th, 2008