White Nationalists Outnumbered by Counterprotesters at White House

mentalfloss
The Trumptards are losing.

My condolences, Walter.

White nationalists march outside White House, met by thousands of counterprotesters

A group of about 30 white nationalists has marched to a park near the White House for what they call a rally in favour of white civil rights.

Thousands of counterprotesters are in the area, too, and jeered and heckled the white nationalists as they made their way down the street surrounded by police.

The demonstration and counterdemonstration come on the anniversary of last year’s deadly gathering of neo-Nazis, skinheads, Ku Klux Klan members, and others in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Sunday’s gathering is being led by the principal organizer of last year’s “Unite the Right” event, Jason Kessler.

More than 1,000 protesters gathered in Freedom Plaza near the White House to rally against a white nationalist demonstration before the white civil rights activists had arrived.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4383815/w...ite-house/amp/

mentalfloss
White nationalist rally on Charlottesville anniversary fizzles out as only two dozen show up
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/...l-protests/amp

petros
Repeat

mentalfloss
Charlottesville Whitehouse?

Hoid
they can only be themselves online and anonymously.

that's why there are so many on them online.

petros
+1
Them who?

I detest race based extremists of all flavours.

You?

DaSleeper
+3
#7  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Repeat

Did you noticed that nobody touched his troll thread this morning....so he shamelessly bumped it up himself
Couldn't even get his buddy to do it for him.....

Hoid
Them who?

DaSleeper

Durry
+1
Too many conflicting definitions of what White Nationals stand for.

mentalfloss
They're just idiots.

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

MHz
Would you like a memo that updates the term of 'siege' and what it is and who attends such affairs and how many years they go 24/7?
The actors are done for another year.

Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

They're just idiots.

The only sad part about trying something new is when the wrong way is taken to be the correct way and , well, . . . the answer is pretty much staring you in the face.
Hammocks are not more comfortable the higher they are off the ground.

The sides are normally as deep as your elbows when you are reaching for the sky. Anything shorter and people tend to fall out when it moves just a little bit. The proper height and you can do a few 360's and you aren't going anywhere. Carry a knife as you will need to cut yourself out of the cocoon.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Too many conflicting definitions of what White Nationals stand for.

Hmmm. I'm White and I'm a national of Canada. I guess that makes me a White national. Still doesn't stop me from favouring open borders though.

MHz
Like we have the right to fuk around in other nations but they do not have the same right when it comes to causing a few drone attacks per day at random. Every day.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
Can't wait for the missile parade with Bone Spurs taking the salute.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Why are you so focused on such scary guys ?

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Why are you so focused on such scary guys ?

I don't see anyone scary; just incredibly stupid.

pgs
Free Thinker
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

I don't see anyone scary; just incredibly stupid.

Yes those Antifa’s are incredibly stupid .

gopher
No Party Affiliation

Antifas openly condemn "white soopremacy" unlike those characters.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

The Trumptards are losing.

My condolences, Walter.

White nationalists march outside White House, met by thousands of counterprotesters

A group of about 30 white nationalists has marched to a park near the White House for what they call a rally in favour of white civil rights.

Thousands of counterprotesters are in the area, too, and jeered and heckled the white nationalists as they made their way down the street surrounded by police.

The demonstration and counterdemonstration come on the anniversary of last year’s deadly gathering of neo-Nazis, skinheads, Ku Klux Klan members, and others in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Sunday’s gathering is being led by the principal organizer of last year’s “Unite the Right” event, Jason Kessler.

More than 1,000 protesters gathered in Freedom Plaza near the White House to rally against a white nationalist demonstration before the white civil rights activists had arrived.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4383815/w...ite-house/amp/

Guess which side works for a living and pays taxes and which side has time to hang around with signs.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Antifah, the communists, are the lowest, most violent, and hatefilled bunch of two bit pinks we have seen in a long time.

antifa
Short for militant leftists, or occasionally far leftists and radical leftists, often used as a generalization of people who commit to acts of violence against those on the Right side of the political spectrum
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=antifa

They Should be banned, not just from social media, but from society at large.
PS

...and the opposite of right...is WRONG!

Antifa protesters couldn’t find any fascists at Unite the Right — and harassed the press instead
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/an...qxy?li=BBnb7Kz

Just say NO to free speech!!!! Sad lil nazi beatches.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation

And yet, compared to you they are geniuses.

Danbones
Free Thinker
From the peanut gallery, izat you Mr Wiener?

Danbones
Free Thinker
Unite the Right" Was A Couple Dozen LARPers and Antifa Acting Dumb

[youtube]52692vRUJEs[/youtube]

As predicted the media is thus solely reporting on the discrepancy between the "rally" size and the size of counterprotestors without even mentioning Antifa violence much.

mentalfloss
+1
How embarrassing for you.

White nationalist's livestream of racist screed interrupted by his dad: 'Hey, get out of my room'
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/...out-of-my-room

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
Your dad seemed pretty miffed MF.

... Did you get grounded later that day?

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation