This aya alone proves the truthfulness of Prophet Mohammed

Torch light
(52. [Just as had We revealed to the prophets before you by a messenger out of the angels,] as such have We revealed to you [Mohammed by] a ghost [: Gabriel: the Trustworthy Ghost who is one] of Our am'r [: Our spiritual creatures.]

[Although before the revelation] you were not aware about the [heavenly] scripture and the faith.

But We have made the [Quran] a light, wherewith We guide those of Our servants whom We please.

And indeed you [Mohammed] do guide [people] to a 'standard and straight' way [of monotheism, which if they follow, will lead them to Paradise.]

53. The way of God, to Whom belongs [all] that is in the [ethereal] heavens [: the paradises], and [all] that is in the earth [as a whole.]

surely all souls [: lit. am'rs] will return to God [after death, and He will judge them justly.]
)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/42.htm#a42_52
quran-ayat.com/pret/42.htm#a42_52

(52. [Just as had We revealed to the prophets before you by a messenger out of the angels,] as such have We revealed to you [Mohammed by] a ghost [: Gabriel: the Trustworthy Ghost who is one] of Our am'r [: Our spiritual creatures.]

[Although before the revelation] you were not aware about the [heavenly] scripture and the faith.

But We have made the [Quran] a light, wherewith We guide those of Our servants whom We please.

And indeed you [Mohammed] do guide [people] to a 'standard and straight' way [of monotheism, which if they follow, will lead them to Paradise.]

53. The way of God, to Whom belongs [all] that is in the [ethereal] heavens [: the paradises], and [all] that is in the earth [as a whole.]

surely all souls [: lit. am'rs] will return to God [after death, and He will judge them justly.]
)

[youtube]DHRglsslK8M&t=103s[/youtube]
Last edited by Torch light; Feb 21st, 2018 at 03:51 PM..

Torch light
This is in the terminal part of the soora 42, while the start of this blessed soora gives much evidence and implication:

(1. Ha, Miem:
[These abbreviated Arabic letters mean:]
W isdom, O Mohammed! [: W. M.]

[Then, after God – be glorified – described the Quran that it is wisdom, He started to describe His messenger, and said:]
2. Ayn Sien Qaf.
[These abbreviated Arabic letters mean:]
Mohammed is Arabian [: speaking your language], a Chief [: one of your chiefs], a Quraishite [: one of the Quraish tribesmen.]

[Afterwards, God – be glorified – started to address His messenger, and He said:]
3. Thus has God, the All-Mighty, the All-Wise, revealed [the message] to you [Mohammed], and [thus had He revealed] to those [messengers or apostles] before you.

4. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth; He is the Most High, the Most Great.)

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/42.htm#a42_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/42.htm#a42_1

Torch light
Other ayat of this great soora 42 of the Glorious Quran:

Quran 42: 5-7, which means:
(5. The [gaseous] heavens over the [the earth and the other planets] are about to split up [because they attribute sons and daughters to God.]
The angels celebrate the praises of their Lord and ask [of God] forgiveness to those [believers] who are on the earth;
surely, God: He is the Most Forgiving, the Most Merciful [to believers.]

6. And those [Christians] who take to themselves patrons besides Him –– God watches [and records] their [evil deeds], and you are not a guardian on their [guidance.]

7. As such have We revealed to you an Arabic Quran [in the language of your people] that you may warn [Mecca:] the mother-city and [also to warn] those [cities] round about it, and that you may warn of the Day of Gathering, wherein is no doubt: a party [will be] in Paradise and a party in the Blaze.)

More valuable explanation is at the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/42.htm#a42_5
quran-ayat.com/pret/42.htm#a42_5

[youtube]IJCCKjPLAts[/youtube]

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

)

)

[youtube]DHRglsslK8M&t=103s[/youtube]

If you or I were visiting this planet and establishing some order directives/suggestions/instruction to the meaty things running about would probably be first order priority, lay down the law.

Cliffy

taxslave
Did Mohamed finally admit to being a kid diddler?

Torch light
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

If you or I were visiting this planet and establishing some order directives/suggestions/instruction to the meaty things running about would probably be first order priority, lay down the law.

Following your death, you will admit it is the truth, but will be useless, and your belief then will not be accepted.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

[IMG]https://scontent.fyka1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-

Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Did Mohamed finally

Whenever I imagine the stubborn hypocrites among Moses people, I chuckle ..
What stubborn people with stiffened necks! ... how they went back frustrated and submissive, after they were thunderstricken
I imagine their returning back from the mountain as if I see them now

Quran 26: 4, which means:
(If We will, We can send down upon them from the sky a portent c , and their necks shall be humbled to d it.)
.................................................. ...........

4 c To frighten them with it, as did We send the thunderbolt on the seventy men of Moses people, when they said to him: “Show to us God conspicuously before our eyes”, and they submitted themselves to Moses after the thunderbolt seized them.

4 d As did the companions of Moses submit themselves; i.e. they yielded and became humble.

This is confirmed by His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 17: 59, which means:
(And We do not send [messengers] with miracles, but only to frighten [that particular nation.])

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/26.htm#a26_4
quran-ayat.com/pret/26.htm#a26_4

[youtube]2AMmZ7nC6Ew[/youtube]
Last edited by Torch light; Feb 25th, 2018 at 04:11 PM..

taxslave
So you are a pedophile supporter then?

pgs
+1

Following your death, you will admit it is the truth, but will be useless, and your belief then will not be accepted.

What stubborn people with stiffened necks! ... how they went back frustrated and submissive, after they were thunderstricken

Quran 26: 4, which means:
(If We will, We can send down upon them from the sky a portent c , and their necks shall be humbled to d it.)
.................................................. ...........

4 c To frighten them with it, as did We send the thunderbolt on the seventy men of Moses people, when they said to him: “Show to us God conspicuously before our eyes”, and they submitted themselves to Moses after the thunderbolt seized them.

4 d As did the companions of Moses submit themselves; i.e. they yielded and became humble.

This is confirmed by His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 17: 59, which means:
(And We do not send [messengers] with miracles, but only to frighten [that particular nation.])

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/26.htm#a26_4
quran-ayat.com/pret/26.htm#a26_4

[youtube]2AMmZ7nC6Ew[/youtube]

Hey can you tell me if this is true , I read it on the internet somewhere and am not sure whether or not to believe. Any way do you get goats for your 16th birthday as a sex toy ?

Torch light
False of course, you the falsehood follower!

darkbeaver
Quote:

[Torch light;2589659]Following your death, you will admit it is the truth, but will be useless, and your belief then will not be accepted.

There is no death, we are here to serve for eternity in meat bag after meat bag untill we make the grade.

Quote:

In Moses time there was a great deal of thunderstricking and planetary close encounters and hot rocks and sand falling from the heavens where angels good and bad live.

I am a believer.
Quote:

and they submitted themselves to Moses after the thunderbolt seized them.

All the old peoples knew where the gods came from and who ruled.

Torch light

There is no death ...

Keep cheating yourself.
By the way, there is in the Quran a reply to such argument; it is in the aya 45: 24, which means:
(They a say: "There is nothing but our [present] Worldly life; we die and our [children] live b , and nothing but Time [factors] destroy us. c "

[So God – be glorified – said:]
Of that they have no knowledge e , they merely conjecture f.)
.................................................. ............

24 a i.e. the deniers of the sending to the Next Life, and of the Judgment.

24 b It means: Our children will be instead of us, and there isn’t after this life any other life, such as you threaten us with, neither is there any angel to seize our spirits, as you say.

24 c It means: the means of death are not else than only the disease, the murder, the drowning, the burn or the ageing.

24 e Because they are in a material world, and they do not know anything about the ether world: the world of souls, and they do not believe in it until they go to it following their death.

24 f They depend on guessing, not on true facts.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/45.htm#a45_24
quran-ayat.com/pret/45.htm#a45_24

In Moses time there was a great deal of thunderstricking and planetary close encounters and hot rocks and sand falling from the heavens where angels good and bad live.

Such punishment by God is not restricted to Moses time; it is God's way of dealing with blasphemers and wrong-doers; but in the time of Moses and other apostles it was the direct consequence of their denying the message of the apostle;
i.e. the apostle: Moses and others, told them: if you don't believe, such and such will be done to you! And it would be fulfilled as he told them.

while in other times it is the indirect consequence of the people's wrong-doing and blasphemy .. like wars and hurricanes .. etc.

All the old peoples knew where the gods came from and who ruled.

This is called the idolatry or polytheism.
It is against the monotheism and the 'exclusive submission to God Almighty alone' without associate or peer.
On the contrary the old peoples were ignorant and they followed the paganism in contradiction of the apostles sent by God.

The 'Mahdi': Abu Abd-Allah was also sent by the Christ who did that in obedience of a command from God.

His message (like other apostles) was 'the submission to God alone', the interpretation of the Quran, and the explanation of the distortions of the previous books: the Torah and the Gospel; he also rejected the idolatry in the form of worshiping the tombs of imams and saints.
http://quran-ayat.com/
quran-ayat.com/

He had other tasks which have not fulfilled yet.
He was denied, as had many apostles (like Moses, Jesus and others) denied by their peoples in their time.
Last edited by Torch light; Mar 2nd, 2018 at 03:46 PM..

Tecumsehsbones
+2
#13  Top Rated Post
Piggy wubs Muhammad!

Torch light
This is why the Zionists are the obvious enemy of Muslims and Christians, and in fact the enemy of humanity.
This is why God will eradicate the Zionists in the near future.

Tecumsehsbones
+2 / -1

This is why the Zionists are the obvious enemy of Muslims and Christians, and in fact the enemy of humanity.
This is why God will eradicate the Zionists in the near future.

Kinda makes a body wonder why Gawd ain't eradicated them in the last 1400-some odd years.

If the Muslims have proven anything, they've proven they're not competent to eradicate the Zionists. They lose every. . . single. . . time.

Torch light
To your disappointment, Muslims will be triumphant on the Zionists and even on their allies.
So don't be allies with Tel Aviv because any state allies with Tel Aviv will perish with it.

Therefore, rid your states of America from the influence of Tel Aviv, and work for your own advancement and the prosperity of your own people, particularly in your Louisiana: see the daily crimes, the poverty and gangs there.

And instead of giving contributes to Tel Aviv, which will ruin America, give such contribution to the American people, and rebuild the states devastated by the hurricanes like Porto Rico, Louisiana, Texas and Florida.

And instead of giving tributes to Tel Aviv, spend it on the weak infrastructure in most of the American states.

Tecumsehsbones

To your disappointment, Muslims will be triumphant on the Zionists and even on their allies.

Yeah. Sure they will.

Is it OK if I don't hold my breath until Allah takes out the filthy Zionists?

"It helps if you can arrange to fight Arabs."

-- Gen. Moshe Dayan

Cliffy