What high manners Prophet Mohammed had


selfsame
#1
FIRST:
Prophet Mohammed's privilege among all other prophets was his high manners of conduct and ethics.

He was kind to orphans (he himself had been an orphan) and was compassionate to the poor and weak.
And was prone to forgive others their offences and transgression on his person.
So that God praised him in the Quran as having such great manner of behavior.

But at the same time, he was stern against disbelievers and transgressors.

This prophecy in the Book of Isaiah is about our noble Prophet Mohammed.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#Third

< quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#Third >

Quran 68 : 4, which means:
{And surely you [Mohammed] are of an excellent morality! e}
.................................................. ..............

4 e Concerning your patience and your kindness to people.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/68.htm#a68_4
quran-ayat.com/pret/68.htm#a68_4
Last edited by selfsame; May 22nd, 2017 at 04:27 PM..
 
Musky
#2
You people and your fairy tales.
 
selfsame
#3
SECOND:
This is in the Quran concerning his excellent manners:
Quran 9: 128, which means:
{Now there has come, to you [: the Arab], an [Arabian] apostle [: Mohammed]: being one of you a ;

your suffering
b is so difficult to him;

keen is he on you[r belief];

and to believers he is compassionate [and] merciful.
}
.................................................. .........................

128 a i.e. who speaks your language and is one of your elites.

128 b i.e. your difficulties, your distress and weakness.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/9.htm#a9_128
< quran-ayat.com/pret/9.htm#a9_128 >
Last edited by selfsame; May 22nd, 2017 at 04:28 PM..
 
Durry
#4
Prophet Mohammed was a pedophile and liked to diddle nine year old girls.

Maybe he is considered to have high manners because he shared them with his other pedophile scum bags????
 
Musky
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Prophet Mohammed was a pedophile and liked to diddle nine year old girls.

Maybe he is considered to have high manners because he shared them with his other pedophile scum bags????

BlackLeaf was Mohammed?

Huh? Who knew?......me.
 
Durry
#6
But you're a very smart feller, eh
 
selfsame
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Prophet Mohammed was a pedophile and liked to diddle nine year old girls.

Maybe he is considered to have high manners because he shared them with his other pedophile scum bags????

Don't you ashame of your lies.

So according to your insisting on such lies, I think it is your devils the Satanists that are the pedophiles and the homosexuals, and therefore, they defend the homosexuality and want it to be legal.
 
Durry
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Don't you ashame of your lies.

So according to your insisting on such lies, I think it is your devils the Satanists that are the pedophiles and the homosexuals, and therefore, they defend the homosexuality and want it to be legal.

It has been well documented as proven beyound doubt, Prophet Mohammed was a pedophile and had sex with many nine yr old girls.
This is proven fact.

Better learn the facts rather than live in some make believe world
 
lone wolf
#9
I read somewhere "wife of nine years".... I guess it's open to interpretation - especially if it was translated in the first place (kinda like another Book some use to their own advantage)
 
Durry
#10
Muslims marrying children



Critical Mass Wedding
Photographs supposedly documenting a Hamas-organized mass wedding of adult men and pre-pubescent girls actually show young relatives of the brides and grooms.

450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten in Gaza

Want more examples, check out these site

afghan girl married
 
selfsame
#11
THIRD:

[The Prophet had a long coat, then a man came to him, begging for a dress, so the Prophet took off his coat and gave it to that man; therefore, he had cold. Another day, he had three loaves of bread, and a beggar came, and he gave him all the bread and he stayed with his family without food so he suffered hunger; therefore, this aya was revealed:]

Quran 4: 79.
Whatever bounty visits you [Mohammed] it is from God a ; whatever affliction b visits you is from yourself c .

And We have sent you a messenger to men
d ; God suffices for a Witness [to your work and good conduct.]
.................................................. .......................

79 a He bestowed it on you.

79 b Like the cold and the hunger.

79 c Because you gave your only coat, so that you had cold; then you gave all your bread to the beggar, so that you suffered the hunger.

79 d So as they may take you as a model; therefore, don't give all that you have, so that you may have disease.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_79
< quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_79 >
 
Murphy
#12
Yours is a foul religion, Nassir. Full of lies, hate and violence. Your end is coming soon. Look to the sky, but not for God. Watch for Tomahawks and planes.
 
Durry
#13
Oops, here is one

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-of-ashes-book
 
selfsame
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Muslims marrying children



Critical Mass Wedding
Photographs supposedly documenting a Hamas-organized mass wedding of adult men and pre-pubescent girls actually show young relatives of the brides and grooms.

450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten in Gaza

Want more examples, check out these site

afghan girl married

Shylock, you are so funny and a liar obviously; are these child any brides?
Durry is another Jew who hates Muslims and the Arab, and is not ashame of lying.
 
Murphy
#15
No lies there. You practice taqiyya every time you post here. Better keep some beef handy for when they bomb you.

[youtube]1F81S50xL8I[/youtube]

[youtube]ERa6qibVUZc[/youtube]

Jihad Bells
 
Durry
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Shylock, you are so funny and a liar obviously; are these child any brides?
Durry is another Jew who hates Muslims and the Arab, and is not ashame of lying.

How can you not hate a pedophile is beyound all reason, only an idiot or a sickly would,,,,or a Muslim, I guess
 
selfsame
#17
Wicked Zionists, you - out of all people - you are stung when the Quran and Mohammed is mentioned .. on account of your hatred and rancor.

Clowns you are, but Elijah is coming to you, Wicked Zionists.
Didn't Elijah slaughter the prophets of the Baal? So will he do to your devils and chiefs.
Last edited by selfsame; May 22nd, 2017 at 05:02 PM..
 
Murphy
#18
I do not believe in a book of lies, written to steal and kill others to make Mo-HAM-Ed rich. You have been duped for 1400 years, but your ignorance has kept you from seeing the truth. You continue to kill, Not only do you kill infidels, but you kill your own people. Children. What would Mo say about murdering babies?

15 civilians killed in ISIL terrorist attack in Deir Ezzor



DEIR EZZOR, May 21 (MNA) – 15 civilians were killed while 63 others, most of whom are women and children, were injured in an ISIL terrorist attacks with mortar shells on Harabesh and al-Joura neighborhoods in Deir Ezzor city.

SANA correspondent said that the ISIL terrorists, in the past 24 hours, shelled with mortars the civilians’ houses in the neighborhoods of Harabesh and al-Joura in the city, causing the death of 15 civilians and the injury of 63 others, including women and children, not to mention the material damage to houses and public properties.

Head of Health Directorate in Deir Ezzor, Abdel Najem al-O’beid told SANA that the injured were transported to the medical center in Harabesh neighborhood and the military clinic at the airport to receive necessary treatment.

On the other hand, the Syrian Air Force launched intense airstrikes against the ISIL gatherings in the southern part of Deir Ezzor city, killing and injuring scores of terrorists and destroying their ammo and weapons.
.
SANA/MNA
 
selfsame
#19
Whatever you shout and scream you cannot change the impression of people towards Shylock, you Wicked Zionists.

Whatever lies you say about the noble Prophet Mohammed, you cannot put out the sun shining in the sky.

So you will remember Hitler with mercy and regret .. that is when Elijah comes to you. He is about to come ... Hitler and others were set on you, on account of your evil; you are not good people. That is why people don't like you.
 
Durry
#20
It's only Muslims that people don't like, haven't you noticed??
 
Murphy
#21
I am not shouting or screaming. I am showing everyone the evil of Islam. You butcher children and innocent people. Do you kill people too, Nassir? When you go to your Hamas meetings, do you plot against the weak, babies and women? Do you really hate other people that much?

See this, Nassir?

"The first four months of 2017 saw the highest recorded number of child casualties from the conflict in Afghanistan, the United Nations reported on Monday, with at least 283 killed and 704 wounded as of the end of April." - The UN

Roadside Bomb Kills 11 Afghans Headed to Wedding, Official Says

By REUTERS - MAY 19, 2017, 8:54 A.M. E.D.T.

KABUL — A suspected roadside bomb killed as many as 11 people from the same family on their way to a wedding in eastern Afghanistan on Friday, an official said.

Five women, five children and a man in a vehicle were killed and one woman and two men were wounded in the blast in Logar province, just south of the capital of Kabul, said Mohammad Halim Fedayee, the provincial governor.

"All were members of one family," he said. "They were going to attend a wedding ceremony."

No one has claimed responsibility for the attack, but the United Nations has criticized insurgent groups like the Taliban for using roadside bombs that often strike civilians.

The first four months of 2017 saw the highest recorded number of child casualties from the conflict in Afghanistan, the United Nations reported on Monday, with at least 283 killed and 704 wounded as of the end of April.

Last year, at least 3,498 civilians were killed and 7,920 were wounded, a combined increase of 3 percent over 2015, according to a U.N. report released in February.

(Writing by Josh Smith; Editing by Nick Macfie)
 
selfsame
#22
FOURTH:

[When the companions of the Prophet who fled in the Battle of Uhud returned to the Medina city, and they apologized to him, the Prophet accepted their apology and pardoned them;
so some of them said: "Had we been among the army of the idolaters, and we caused such a defeat, then certainly Abu Sufyan would have never accepted our apology nor would he have pardoned us."

Therefore, this aya was revealed:]


Quran 3: 161. It is not for any prophet to bear rancor [against his people.] a

Whoso bears rancor b will bring his rancor with him on the Day of Judgment [and so will not intercede for them,] c

then every soul [of his people] will be paid in full [the recompense of] what [good and evil] it earned [in the life of the World]; and they will not be wronged [concerning their rights according to what they deserve.]

More explanation is in this link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_161
< quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_161 >
 
Murphy
#23
You cannot cut and paste from your book of lies. Your hate is so strong that you say nothing when even your own people are slaughtered. How disgusting are you really? Do you and your friends laugh at their pain and suffering?
---

Nine civilians killed, 11 wounded in IED blast in Salahuddin
by Nehal Mostafa - May 18, 2017, 2:13 pm



Salahuddin (IraqiNews.com) Nine civilians were killed, while eleven others were wounded as a blast occurred in a popular market in Tuz Khurmatu region, north of Tikrit, Salahuddin province, a security source said.

“A suicide attack took place as a bomber wearing an explosive belt targeted a popular market in Tuz Khurmatu, leaving nine civilians killed and eleven others injured,” the source told Sky Press on Thursday.

Earlier on Thursday, one army soldier was killed, while police and army personnel were injured as troops foiled an attack by Islamic State militants in Tuz Khurmatu region, east of Salahuddin province.

IS is believed to have begun escalation of attacks outside Mosul, where the group has been losing ground and personnel since October

Violence and armed conflicts claimed the lives of 317 Iraqis, and caused injuries to 403 others during the month of April, according to a monthly count by the United Nations Assistance Mission in Iraq (UNAMI).

The total figure of victims signalled a drop from 1115 victims in March.

Nineveh, where U.S. backed Iraqi government troops are caught up in battles against Islamic State militants in Mosul since October, came on top of the most affected governorate, with 276 casualties (153 killed, 123 injured). Baghdad Governorate came next with 55 killed and 179 injured. Salahuddin came third, with 15 killed and 43 injured.
---
 
selfsame
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

It's only Muslims that people don't like, haven't you noticed??

We Muslims are about 1500 millions, so what people hate of us?

While the Wicked Zionists are only the Bankers and the Satanists and the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv: the criminals .. so people know why they dislike the Wicked Zionists,

and the Wicked Zionists are very dirty .. if they use all the soap of the world, their dirtiness cannot be removed.
 
Johnnny
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

We Muslims are about 1500 millions, so what people hate of us?

While the Wicked Zionists are only the Bankers and the Satanists and the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv: the criminals .. so people know why they dislike the Wicked Zionists,

and the Wicked Zionists are very dirty .. if they use all the soap of the world, their dirtiness cannot be removed.

Heres another poser

Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

It's only Muslims that people don't like, haven't you noticed??

and this one too, hes a poser
 
selfsame
#26
Jonnny, Jonnny Ya Jonnny .. this is a song .. now the team is complete

Elijah is coming ... Elijah is coming

[youtube]7Dd1wkcDKTY[/youtube]
 
Murphy
#27
Your numbers will be reduced, Nassir. The hatred and evil cannot go on.

You mentioned Hitler. The world stopped him and Mussolini. We shall stop your evil. You continue to admit you hate anyone who is not a Muslim. You even condone the killing of other Muslims. No one is safe from your hatred, so the world will have to stop it before it consumes the planet.

Myself and others will continue expose the taqiyya you spit out every time you post here. It's disgusting.
Last edited by Murphy; May 22nd, 2017 at 05:44 PM..
 
selfsame
#28
You take it in a wrong way:
So Wicked Zionists, it is your tyranny and haughtiness that will be destroyed now; your time has expired because your arrogance has exceeded the limit.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl..._of_Perishing_
< quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Warning_to_Zionists_of_Perishing_ >
 
Murphy
#29
You cannot lie to save yourself, Nassir. The hate is so strong in you that you will do or say anything. The world was not watching for years, but when you started bombing and killing people in Europe and North America, you showed your evil side.

Because of your crimes against humanity, you will be held accountable. Lie to us some more, Nassir. Tell us how peaceful Muslims are. Tell us that all these news and UN reports are lies to fool the world. Tell us how you are being picked on.

Then face the families of the millions of dead your people caused in the name of Mo-HAM-Ed. Tell them their innocence caused them to die.

ISIS executes 19 civilians in Syria, including two children, less than a day after details of massacre of more than 50 emerges

- Executions happened after ISIS entered village in eastern Syria, claims human rights group
- The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said victims were shot and burned
- It comes a day after news of another massacre emerged in which more than 50 were killed

By Dave Burke For Mailonline and Afp And Reuters Reporters
Published: 15:11 BST, 20 May 2017 | Updated: 22:37 BST, 20 May 2017

ISIS has executed 19 civilians in Syria, including two children, human rights activists have claimed today.

The executions are said to have happened in the last 24 hours in a village held by anti-jihadists in eastern Syria.

The claim has been made by the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which said the terror group also captured fighters participating in a US-backed operation against ISIS.

Rami Abdel Rahman, of the British based group, told AFP: 'IS fighters entered Jazrat al-Boushams village on Friday evening and executed 19 civilians, including two women and two children, with bullets to the head before torching the corpses.

'Some were rounded up in the street before being killed, and others were executed at home.'

WARNING: pictures of murdered innocents in the article.

ISIS executes 19 civilians in Syria including children | Daily Mail Online
 
selfsame
#30
You, Wicked Zionist cannot cheat people by repeating your lies and insisting; your evil exposes you; see your dirty avatar.

Therefore, whatever evil you did to Muslims, you will repay it many folds.
 

Similar Threads

74
Jews against Prophet Mohammed
by selfsame | Jan 24th, 2016
45
The idolaters against Prophet Mohammed
by selfsame | Jan 20th, 2016