PMO looking at ways to ease Sophie Grégoire Trudeau’s workload

Locutus
+1
pathetic

The Prime Minister’s Office is exploring various options – including hiring a second staffer – after Sophie Grégoire Trudeau publicly complained she is struggling to deal with the workload that comes with her duties, federal officials told The Globe and Mail.

Speaking in Quebec City earlier this week, Ms. Grégoire Trudeau bluntly said she and her current assistant can’t manage the number of demands that come from being a high-profile, bilingual and much sought-after speaker. Various groups and charitable organizations regularly invite Ms. Grégoire Trudeau to promote their causes, but the constant requests are proving impossible to address under current circumstances, she said.

mo

PMO looking at ways to ease Sophie Grégoire Trudeau’s workload - The Globe and Mail

Right Wing Bastard ‏@RiWiBas

Compare Laureen's workload to Sophie's.

Locutus
+1
pathetic

The Prime Minister’s Office is exploring various options – including hiring a second staffer – after Sophie Grégoire Trudeau publicly complained she is struggling to deal with the workload that comes with her duties, federal officials told The Globe and Mail.

Speaking in Quebec City earlier this week, Ms. Grégoire Trudeau bluntly said she and her current assistant can’t manage the number of demands that come from being a high-profile, bilingual and much sought-after speaker. Various groups and charitable organizations regularly invite Ms. Grégoire Trudeau to promote their causes, but the constant requests are proving impossible to address under current circumstances, she said.

mo

PMO looking at ways to ease Sophie Grégoire Trudeau’s workload - The Globe and Mail

petros
I need someone to do my work too.

personal touch
Bloc Québécois
The demands of the First Lady must be overwhelming,
Myself,I am surprised our FirstLady has only one assistant,I would have expected at least 3 assistants.
I am a big believer Canada's First Lady has a big role to play within Canada's "giving of time "department of Canadian politics and more so of benevolence contributions.
I say give Sophie what she wants so she can do her work well

Come to think of it three assistants seems minimal.

petros
+2
Isn't being a mom her first and foremost job?

personal touch
Bloc Québécois
I would suspect Sophie would say yes to being a dutiful ,attentive,loving mother,you are talking apples and oranges,I don't See what you see in relationships of mothers and careers.

I hope the heck Sophie has nannies.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
Code for what can we charge back to the taxpayers... Nanny, maid, butler.. Canada's Royalty.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+2
How about opening up the PMSO in the East Wing?

The "Prime Minister's Spouse's Office".

The Liberals are back in town! There's something for everyone!

Locutus
+3

Sheila Gunn Reid Verified account ‏@SheilaGunnReid

Imagine imagine. Ok really imagine. How volcanic would the media and the Left be if Laureen Harper had uttered this?

also, when Mila Mulroney tried doing something similar (including wanting military and R.C.M.P. to salute her like American military and U.S.M.C. did for Nancy Reagan) that she was rightly mocked for it and dropped the idea.

and hey kids...try to imagine queen sophie in this role:

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
Kind of interesting why she goes by Ms. Gregoire.

DaSleeper
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by personal touch View Post

Myself,I am surprised our FirstLady has only one assistant,I would have expected at least 3 assistants.
I am a big believer Canada's First Lady has a big role to play within Canada's "giving of time "department of Canadian politics and more so of benevolence contributions.

I would suspect Sophie would say yes to being a dutiful ,attentive,loving mother,you are talking apples and oranges,I don't See what you see in relationships of mothers and careers.

I hope the heck Sophie has nannies.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
A Lieberal has never found tax payer money they can't find a way to spend.

petros
+1

Who asked her to serve as anything more than a mom?

She has no obligations.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+4
#15  Top Rated Post
Here's what I'm hearing. "I want Canadians to pay for more strangers to raise my kids so I can continue being an attention wh*re."

spaminator
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

PMO looking at ways to ease Sophie Grégoire Trudeau’s workload

If her workload is reduced maybe she will serenade us more.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q333emdoPyw

Mowich
Conservative
+1

Please...............stop calling her our 'first lady' that is a title applied to the US President's wife. Sophie is the PM's wife.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

If her workload is reduced maybe she will serenade us more.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q333emdoPyw

Don't be so hard on her, she is spawning future JT's to run the country in 20 years.. You should be taking it easy on her..

lone wolf
Free Thinker

pathetic

mo

Poor little rich kid....

mentalfloss
+1
You guys really do whine about everything.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Sheila Gunn Reid Verified account ‏@SheilaGunnReid

Imagine imagine. Ok really imagine. How volcanic would the media and the Left be if Laureen Harper had uttered this?

also, when Mila Mulroney tried doing something similar (including wanting military and R.C.M.P. to salute her like American military and U.S.M.C. did for Nancy Reagan) that she was rightly mocked for it and dropped the idea.

and hey kids...try to imagine queen sophie in this role:

My God! 24 Sussex Drive REALLY IS in bad shape!

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
Sophie Grégoire Trudeau isn't even a millennial shes part of the old guard , maybe she could use a fuzzy cute puppy to make her feel better ...

Remington1
After that singing fiasco, I see this women as a presumptuous and foolish.

Locutus
+2
Here's how you can help - #PrayForSophie

petros
Let grandma help.

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
+1
Weird the CBC hasn't allowed people to comment on the article...... weird

Isn't she married to a millionaire trust fund baby? And she still needs tax payer funded support?

taxslave
Free Thinker

She already has a couple of babysitters.
I don't recall her being elected or hired to any position that requires taxpayers to pay for her help.

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+1
Won't someone please think of the children!?!

... Other than the 2 nannies she has, of course

petros
Are they getting CUPE rates?

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

You guys really do whine about everything.

Yeah, it's just great having another unelected Canadian sucking at the taxpayers' teat. But her last name isn't Duffy so what do you care.

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
+2
Comments started coming in at CBC and damn, she aint winning no friends ... good

People in this country are sacrificing things in their lives to get by and pay the bills...

People are taking any kind of work they can wherever, and people are still living pay cheque to pay cheque...

But this spoiled brat thinks she deserves more entitlement when we all have to get by on our own....

Some people...