Video shows man lashing out when confronted about dog in hot car

tay
I have a dog.

We never take him in the car unless it's something specific to him.

Leave the pets at home........

Jennifer Thi posted the video of the altercation between the man and two women, including herself, trying to help the canine (WARNING: strong language). It has since been viewed more than 100,000 times.

“I could tell it was overheating — the windows in the car were opened half an inch and the dog was panting heavily, drooling, and was trying to be as close to the crack of fresh air as possible with not even any water in the car,”.

Thi explained said she was trying to figure out how to help the dog when she tried opening the passenger door and found it was unlocked. She and the woman taking the video decided to bring the dog into the pet shop and wait for the owner to come and get it.

“Just as we’re going to leash the dog, a man who has been standing in front of this car THIS ENTIRE TIME sipping on a slurpee asks us what we’re doing,” Thi wrote. “He has heard everything we’ve said, he’s silently watched as I’ve opened the car door and get a hold of the dog.”

“I ask him if the car is his. He says yes. The dog is his, too.”

Thi’s friend then told the man he should not have left the dog in the car with the windows rolled up so high. That’s when the man becomes very angry with them, Thi wrote in her post.

“I was gone for five f**king minutes,” the man in the video yelled at the women. “Never open someone’s f**king random door.”

Thi said she posted the video because she wants people to spread the word about leaving animals in hot cars.

video

Video shows man lashing out when confronted about dog in hot car - BC | Globalnews.ca

damngrumpy
What an idiot I think with the plate number someone should file charges
against him under the animal act. Good person if he is looking for a
medal don't think it will happen.

DaSleeper
+1
#3  Top Rated Post
The guy is pretty much an an ässhole but the the busy body women are not without sin, the thing to do is not to open a stranger's car but to call either animal control or the police.
I was at a laundromat in a small town in southern ontario, several years ago doing a wash when I see a couple of women trying to get into my truck but the doors were locked..
So I go outside... Our little bichon is at the window, her front paws going a hundred miles an hour on the glass to get the women's attention because she was a friendly dog.
The two women start giving me a pile of shït... I let them go on for a while trying hard not to laugh.....when they finaly take a breath, I ask them"Do you hear that noise?" My truck was a diesel and running......."Do you see that water on the ground?"......
"That's the friggin' air conditioner in the truck" now buzz off!

Twila
what the owner has to say about the event is irrelevant. The people did what they should have done. They did what they felt they had to. I'd do the exact same thing.

the poor dog has a huge looser for a companion.

skookumchuck
Too bad it wasn't a Cowboy, could have let him fry huh?
B#tches spending all their time looking for trouble gonna find it.

Ye reap what ye sow.

Curious Cdn
Get them a cold treat, instead.
http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/tHvExOg4NI0?rel=0

Twila
Quote: Originally Posted by skookumchuck View Post

Too bad it wasn't a Cowboy, could have let him fry huh?
B#tches spending all their time looking for trouble gonna find it.

Ye reap what ye sow.

seriously, get over yourself. What you think about what I think doesn't mean a thing to me.