Liz Warren For President


Tecumsehsbones
+1
#91
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

A woman's scorn

Thet raht thar, folks.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#92
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

A clear-cut case of racial discrimination

Yup

Gabbard calls Warren a 'fake indigenous woman of color' in tweet

Quote:

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, blasted her Democratic presidential rival Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., Tuesday as a “fake indigenous woman of color.”
Gabbard questioned a segment on Fox News’ “The Daily Briefing” in which host Dana Perino and GOP strategist Karl Rove left Gabbard’s candidacy out and referred to Warren as the “only woman left” in the 2020 Democratic race. Gabbard has garnered little support and failed to qualify for debates. While she is technically still in the race, she regularly tracks under one perc ent in polls.
“@DanaPerino I'm not quite sure why you're telling FOX viewers that Elizabeth Warren is the last female candidate in the Dem primary. Is it because you believe a fake indigenous woman of color is 'real' and the real indigenous woman of color in this race is fake?"

Gabbard appeared to refer to Warren’s previous claims to Native American ancestry, despite a DNA test revealing she contained 1/1024 Native American blood. President Trump and his supporters seized on the controversy as well, nicknaming Warren “Pocahontas.”

Gabbard is the first Samoan-American voting member of Congress, given that she represents Hawaii, and was the first Hindu member of Congress when she was elected in 2012.
Despite a slew of lower-level dropouts this week, Gabbard carried through Super Tuesday in her race for the nomination. She even snagged one delegate in American Samoa, The Associated Press has reported, despite not having qualified for the last few debates.
In February, Gabbard said her campaign would continue at full speed, but expressed frustration that when billionaire candidate Mike Bloomberg entered the presidential race the DNC rules were changed to benefit his candidacy, allowing him to debate.
Speaking to Fox News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal on the “Fox News Rundown” podcast, she said, "It's clear that the DNC would rather hear from Michael Bloomberg, a billionaire, rather than hearing from me -- the only person of color left in this race, the first female combat veteran ever to run for president, and the voice that I bring from so many Americans that really challenges the establishment of the powerful elite."

As for her faltering campaign, Gabbard laid blame on a near “total corporate media blackout.”
Voters "really haven’t had a chance to hear my message or to learn about the background and experience I bring to serve as commander-in-chief," Gabbard said during an appearance on the Fox Business program "Varney & Co.," "because there’s been an almost total corporate media blackout since the day that I started running for president."

 
Walter
+3
#93
Warren will drop out of the 2020 presidential race
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/05/eliz...tial-race.html

Fauxchohontas is out. What a lying bitch she is. Good riddance.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
#94
And now there are three
 
AnnaE
#95
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Yup

Gabbard calls Warren a 'fake indigenous woman of color' in tweet

From Faux news? hahaha
You do know that Fox won a court case where the decision was that Fox didn't have to be accurate in its reports, right?
 
AnnaE
#96
Yep. Looks like there are two septuagenarians vying for the presidency in the next election, one is past the average life expectancy of 76 years and the other is standing on its doorstep. I think Biden is healthier than Trump so the creep will probably last longer.
 
EagleSmack
+3
#97
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

And now there are three


The lead two being old white men. One senile and one commie.


*snicker*


Nevertheless... she did not persist...


...got dragged by Bernie Bros...


... gave in to the Democrat Establishment...


... came in THIRD in her home state of Massachusetts.
 
spaminator
+1
#98
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Warren will drop out of the 2020 presidential race
cnbc.com/2020/03/05/elizabeth-warren-drops-out-of-presidential-race.html
Fauxchohontas is out. What a lying bitch she is. Good riddance.

 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#99
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

From Faux news? hahaha
You do know that Fox won a court case where the decision was that Fox didn't have to be accurate in its reports, right?

Your argument falls apart when you see the number of Dems. that moved on from CNN and are now taking interviews with Fox.
 
spaminator
+1
#100
the pic reverted back to its original state.
 
AnnaE
#101
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Your argument falls apart when you see the number of Dems. that moved on from CNN and are now taking interviews with Fox.

Typical. Shoot the messenger and ignore the message. Fox is under no obligation to relate things accurately. That's not an argument, it's a statement of fact.
 
Hoid
#102
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

Yep. Looks like there are two septuagenarians vying for the presidency in the next election, one is past the average life expectancy of 76 years and the other is standing on its doorstep. I think Biden is healthier than Trump so the creep will probably last longer.

What is the problem with being in your 70s?

lots of people are.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#103
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

Typical. Shoot the messenger and ignore the message. Fox is under no obligation to relate things accurately. That's not an argument, it's a statement of fact.

And CNN does tell the truth? Even after all the documented staging of events they aired?

Here is one so you don't ask for proof

CNN Caught Staging A Fake Protest - YouTube
 
Walter
#104
Go, Liz, go.
 
AnnaE
#105
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

And CNN does tell the truth? Even after all the documented staging of events they aired?

Here is one so you don't ask for proof

CNN Caught Staging A Fake Protest - YouTube

They all tell the "truth" on occasion.
 
AnnaE
#106
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

What is the problem with being in your 70s?

lots of people are.

Kind of lame hinting I am an age-ist. When your mind is sharp, being in your 70s is fine. Biden's isn't terribly sharp (his references to record players, mistaking his sister for his wife, etc. are examples). And Trump's is affected by his lack of sleep.
 
Mockingbird
Free Thinker
#107
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

Kind of lame hinting I am an age-ist. When your mind is sharp, being in your 70s is fine. Biden's isn't terribly sharp (his references to record players, mistaking his sister for his wife, etc. are examples). And Trump's is affected by his lack of sleep.


Trump has had his fair share of stumbles himself, he did call his wife Melanie in a Tweet once, and called Nepal and Bhutan nipple and button.
 
Mockingbird
Free Thinker
-1
#108
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

And CNN does tell the truth? Even after all the documented staging of events they aired?
Here is one so you don't ask for proof
CNN Caught Staging A Fake Protest - YouTube

How is this any different than production giving people MAGA hats and Trump t-shirts and then placing them behind Trump at rallies, telling them to clap and smile for Trump only to remove/replace them if they aren't animated enough or in disagreement with whatever drivel Trump is spewing? This is called production. In the video you posted it stated that the police allowed protesters who were already there to move behind the reporters. It's not uncommon practice. Many times I have been out shooting protests myself and have seen news crews position people behind reporters.

Remember "Plaid shirt guy?" He and his friends were given MAGA hats and were told to clap and cheer for Trump, but when they failed to do so they were removed and replaced. So do Trump rallies always present the truth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFnF3jAvpTw&t=109s

Or how about the time actors were hired (paid $50 bucks apiece) to attend/cheer/hold signs when Trump announced his run for office?

https://www.theatlantic.com/business...n-2016/399002/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...it-to-be-paid/
Last edited by Mockingbird; Mar 8th, 2020 at 02:57 AM..
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#109
Quote: Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post

How is this any different than production giving people MAGA hats and Trump t-shirts and then placing them behind Trump at rallies, telling them to clap and smile for Trump only to remove/replace them if they aren't animated enough or in disagreement with whatever drivel Trump is spewing? This is called production. In the video you posted it stated that the police allowed protesters who were already there to move behind the reporters. It's not uncommon practice. Many times I have been out shooting protests myself and have seen news crews position people behind reporters.
Remember "Plaid shirt guy?" He and his friends were given MAGA hats and were told to clap and cheer for Trump, but when they failed to do so they were removed and replaced. So do Trump rallies always present the truth?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFnF3jAvpTw&t=109s
Or how about the time actors were hired (paid $50 bucks apiece) to attend/cheer/hold signs when Trump announced his run for office?
https://www.theatlantic.com/business...n-2016/399002/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...it-to-be-paid/

What's that got to do with Fox news?
 
Mockingbird
Free Thinker
#110
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

What's that got to do with Fox news?


It has everything to do with every news outlet. They very often and with regularity position people behind reporters when they are out covering events, as was pointed out in the video you posted. You presented the video in a way that suggested CNN had created and staged a fake protest when in fact they did not.

And I find it rather funny that a guy like Trump who is always whining about fake news had hired actors at his run announcement and that people standing behind him at rallies are given Trump gear to wear and coached on how to react to every word he says. Now that's fake.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
#111
It's those 1% injuns that get FREE law degrees.. you know the kind

She still in the race.. Bernie didn't mean all women couldn't be President, just Liz Warren
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#112
Quote: Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post

It has everything to do with every news outlet. They very often and with regularity position people behind reporters when they are out covering events, as was pointed out in the video you posted. You presented the video in a way that suggested CNN had created and staged a fake protest when in fact they did not.

And I find it rather funny that a guy like Trump who is always whining about fake news had hired actors at his run announcement and that people standing behind him at rallies are given Trump gear to wear and coached on how to react to every word he says. Now that's fake.

So both sides do it , and have been for ever. Let’s blame Trump .
 
Mockingbird
Free Thinker
#113
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

So both sides do it , and have been for ever. Let’s blame Trump .

Well you can blame Trump if you like, I think fault lies with all sides.
 

Similar Threads

26
Warren Jeffs Trial
by damngrumpy | Jun 16th, 2017
9
More Elizabeth Warren Fail
by Locutus | Nov 3rd, 2012