Ted Cruz: Can't touch this

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Not to mention that he is a right wing religious psychopath.

Why don't you have a pagan smudging ceremony Cliffy!

EagleSmack
Smudge him silly!

EagleSmack
Cruz names Fiorina as VP running mate - POLITICO

Ahhhh... Ted....are you with us?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Cruz names Fiorina as VP running mate - POLITICO

Ahhhh... Ted....are you with us?

W.T.F. does he think HE is going to be running for?

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
The GOP gong show?

Danbones
Free Thinker
Rumour has it it wasn't Cuze's (oooops, forgot the"R") choice to make
"The Sarah Isgur Flores name is particularly interesting. Putting one and one together, Conservative Outfitters is reporting that Cruz paid hush money to the Fiorina campaign to keep news of a tryst with Flores from going public:"
Target Liberty: Did Ted Cruz Pay Hush Money to Carly Fiorina to Keep News of One Alleged Affair From Going Public?

darkbeaver
Republican
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Rumour has it it wasn't Cuze's (oooops, forgot the"R") choice to make
"The Sarah Isgur Flores name is particularly interesting. Putting one and one together, Conservative Outfitters is reporting that Cruz paid hush money to the Fiorina campaign to keep news of a tryst with Flores from going public:"
Target Liberty: Did Ted Cruz Pay Hush Money to Carly Fiorina to Keep News of One Alleged Affair From Going Public?

Because he's still front and center in American politics he's of interest the level of voter is insuffcient to support a democratic outcome , the mans misshappen head and facile signs bespeak of baby eating Satanist affiliations. Vote for him you're alraedy in hell, something has to be done about the stupid, I suggest honest education, Cruz is ugly. He can kill dandelions just by proximity, he's easily avoided poison,

From my perspective I would hit Mr Cruz with my shovel as soon as he crawled out of the wall. If that misbegotten wad of protoplasm is human I'll go to hell for ten more cycles on the forge,if you could vote for Ted Cruz you're subhuman trash. And I make no sufggestions as tyo the remedy, I'm afraid you young people will have to deal with the future, I am already the pass. I don't remember my youth I was to busy extending my thingy into the future, yes I was in rut. I suspect I have several hundred children. I have to prepare the will this summer. There's several continents involved. Maybe the Currant will pick up the story.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The GOP gong show?

I think Donald is in like Flynn there and probably in like Flynn in the big contest! That might be a good thing in the long run, get rid of those f**king heathens across the pond.

darkbeaver
Republican
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

I've never seen the guy, but let me guess; a loudmouthed buffoon cut from the Rush Limbaugh school of hot air. Am I getting warm?

That's what I get. fuk yer good.

Walter
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christi...-cruz-n2154612

Mowich
Conservative
+1
'Lucifer in the flesh’: John Boehner blasts Ted Cruz during interview

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz said Thursday that former House Speaker John Boehner let his “inner Trump come out” when he called Cruz “Lucifer in the flesh” during a talk to students at Stanford University.

Responding to comments made by Boehner in the town hall-style event Wednesday, Cruz attempted to turn Boehner’s graphic criticism into a slam on Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump before a campaign stop in Fort Wayne, Indiana Thursday.

‘Lucifer in the flesh’: John Boehner blasts Ted Cruz during interview - National | Globalnews.ca

That's quite the statement by Boehner.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz said Thursday that former House Speaker John Boehner let his “inner Trump come out” when he called Cruz “Lucifer in the flesh” during a talk to students at Stanford University.

Responding to comments made by Boehner in the town hall-style event Wednesday, Cruz attempted to turn Boehner’s graphic criticism into a slam on Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump before a campaign stop in Fort Wayne, Indiana Thursday.

‘Lucifer in the flesh’: John Boehner blasts Ted Cruz during interview - National | Globalnews.ca

gotta love politics. We are so civilized in these modern times.

Walter

Boehner never liked conservatives.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Boehner never liked conservatives.

maybe he is not a fan of grampa munster

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

maybe he is not a fan of grampa munster

Everyone likes Al Lewis.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1

These clowns are turning on each other as they scramble for the life boats. If Trump does not win the Presidency, the Republican party will be a smoking ruin. If he does win the Presidency, it will be like a Stalinist purge with a few survivors, like Christie ... and a whole generation of GOP bigwigs are out in the cold. (in box cars? )

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1

Everyone likes Al Lewis.

and he was from my neighborhood, too!

tay
Lyin' Ted Denies alliance with Kasich he announced earlier this week.

On Sunday, the Cruz and Kasich campaigns both issued statements announcing a strategic alliance aimed at stopping Donald Trump from reaching the 1,237 delegates needed to clinch the Republican nomination.

Cruz denies alliance with Kasich that his campaign announced earlier this week

Walter
Pence Endorses Cruz: I Commend Donald Trump For Being Voice Of Frustration, Grateful For Carrier Stance | Video | RealClearPolitics

IdRatherBeSkiing

Pence Endorses Cruz: I Commend Donald Trump For Being Voice Of Frustration, Grateful For Carrier Stance | Video | RealClearPolitics

I am not sure if he could have endorsed him any less and still called it an endorsement.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
Boehner: Cruz is 'Lucifer in the flesh'

John Boehner: Ted Cruz is 'Lucifer in the flesh' - POLITICO

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
el diablo

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

el diablo

You some sorta wet back, boy?

darkbeaver
Republican
Cruz will make a fine last president of the USA.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation

You some sorta wet back, boy?

lots of hate in that post

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

lots of hate in that post

Lotsa hate in Arizona. Build a wall. Surround it with land mines.

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Cruz will make a fine last president of the USA.

Nostradamus sez that Obama is the last.

darkbeaver
Republican

Really?I won't bother googling, you've been reliable in the past. Yer a reader ain't ya?

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Really?I won't bother googling, you've been reliable in the past. Yer a reader ain't ya?

"What's a reader?" he says while moving his lips, a little while reading the post.

Here you go. All the truth that's print to fit.

Top 10 Nostradamus Predictions for 2016
Last edited by Curious Cdn; Apr 29th, 2016 at 06:35 PM..

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation

no u

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

no u

Into the hooch agin, eh?